• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't want to hear you pee!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't like people hearing me go to the bathroom, and I don't like hearing other people go to the bathroom either. I'm not comfortable with someone knowing that I urinate just the same as they do because then my cover as an extra-terrestrial imitating an ordinary human cover would be blown.

How are you with letting people hear you going to the bathroom and how do you feel about hearing other people go to the bathroom?

Honest

Hi!
Years
This really is a rather stinky topic. :c GEDDIT?

I never use public bathrooms unless I'm about to be a poop bomb. Cause I don't like going in there and hearing and smelling all those bodily functions in play. Yuck.

Melody

Banned
Years
I always have trouble when I walk into a restroom and see it empty, get positioned where I am ready to pee and hear that dreaded door open again and another person walk in. Stops my bladder right in it's tracks. D8

Then I can't pee until they start to leave. >_>

So yeah, I totally don't like pissing or ****ting in company. It sucks. It's awkward and it's kind of embarrassing. It's worse if you're in a bathroom with only two stalls, regardless of what type of fixture lies within, of the same fixture and someone comes in and uses the stall RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. *shudder*

The more fixtures, the better. Personally I think bathrooms should always have odd numbers of fixtures in them so that there's almost always room to "skip one" so you don't have to hear the person next to you using the bathroom. X3

Years
Wouldn't you want people to hear you so that they wouldn't find out you're an extra-terrestrial? If no one ever heard it they would get suspicious.

Me, I don't care about sounds - mine or others. It's smells (or rather, the lack of smells) and cleanliness that matter to me.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I find it disgusting heard other people doing their "business" so I will not even go to college toilets or school or public toilets because of this reason. If someone was in the house I will not go to the toilet.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm kinda like Pachy.. I'm a bit of a nervous pee-er, and I can't go number 2 in public bathrooms unless it's an absolute emergency. It's not that I'm too bothered about people hearing me- I just need to relax and have my space- and when I hear other people step in or around then I just tense up and can't go.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I pee on the side of the toilet bowl so no one hears me pee. Especially when the place is quiet and there's people inside the house.

That's what I do too.

It's not so much that I'm ashamed of the sound of myself peeing; I just lessen the noise as a courtesy to others because I really could not care less about the sound of water hitting water but a lot of people would rather not hear it.

That being said, I'm a urinal chit-chat dude. If you choose to stand beside me when there are others available that aren't immediately next to me, then I will strike up a conversation as punishment. It's urinal courtesy to stand at least 1 urinal away if possible.

Years
I despise using public restrooms altogether (except at restaurants). It's bad enough in my high school that if I have to go to the restroom "as an emergency", I usually look around quite a lot and hope that I'm alone because I don't want to have that one moment where someone daring stares over the stall to observe me performing my business. That happened to me once when I was a freshman, which is why I am pretty hesitant in using those public restrooms.

As for at home, I don't mind it at all, although I do shut the door. My family is mindful of others when they are in the bathroom (except when one of us takes too long lmao).

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really think about it that much ^^; I have no problems using a public restroom. I dont really care I guess. People talking to me is a different story though.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I always aim toward the side of the toilet, so it doesn't hit the water, and then there's no noise. So, it's not a huge deal. What I really hate is hearing people talking, or the TV playing while I'm pooping, lol. Don't know why, but it bothers me.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Public bathrooms don't bother me as much as they used to, I just hate having to hover because you couldn't pay me to sit on a public toilet seat. That and when ladies don't even flush... that's just nasty.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Don't have a problem with people being around me when I do option #1.

Option #2, on the other hand...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't really care if people hear me pee - I do pee around the edge of the bowl because I believe that's courteous, but if somebody hears me do it, oh well. I also don't care about hearing other people pee. If you've gone to the toilet, it's for one of three things, and each has a very distinctive noise. I'd be worried hearing nothing from someone in the bathroom. They might have had a heart attack and died.

Years
Shining Raichu, you have a way with words.

Firstly, I cannot even believe I'm commenting on this.

Anyway, peeing really doesn't bother me. I mean seriously; we all do it, it doesn't usually smell, there's never groaning involved and whilst I'll never call it a pretty sound it isn't exactly off putting. So I don't mind people hearing me and I don't mind hearing others. I mean really, like 99% of the population has probably had people see them (we were all kids being toilet trained at some point or another).

Crap [or insert euphemism here] is an entirely different matter. It smells, takes forever, sounds off putting and so on. I don't care how natural or normal it is I don't like to hear it and if I can avoid it I don't want to be heard.

As a side not, don't get me started on public restrooms... us men are some disturbing and disgusting people.

Back