• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Emulators?

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Y'know, like LSD: Dream Emulator and Yume Nikki?

LSD's kinda weird, all you do is go around, and play around in your(assumed to be a woman's) dreams. The game is based off a ten-year old dream journal written by one of the workers on the game and her crazy dreams. It's hard to explain, you would just have to look it up.

Yume Nikki, you're probably better off looking at it for yourself.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
LSD scares me. I tried playing it and now I can't play it without being in a Skype call or something.

I love Yume Nikki though. To me it's the closest to a dream exploration game anyone's ever gotten to. It's somewhat a shame that the ending is sad though.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I love LSD and Yume Nikki, mostly cause I love games where everything is open to interpretation...

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Yume Nikki is a lovely game. I haven't played any of its derivatives, but .flow and lcd dem are at the top of my list for when I have access to an Intel PC again.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I haven't actually "finished" Yume Nikki, so to say, but I do love the game, though I haven't played any of the others yet.

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
I haven't actually "finished" Yume Nikki, so to say, but I do love the game, though I haven't played any of the others yet.

Try to avoid spoilers, as difficult as it might be. YN is one of those games that should be experienced naively.

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Try to avoid spoilers, as difficult as it might be. YN is one of those games that should be experienced naively.

It's difficult, yes, but I've been avoiding as many spoiler-iffic things that I can...
And on LSD, I'm thinking of making a Let's Play of it, does that sound good?

Back