• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Journey OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Hoenn Expedition OOC Thread

The Thread for my first ever RPG, The Hoenn Expedition! You can only post here if you ARE in in RPG already. That means you CANNOT register for a spot in my RPG here! You DON'T have to, but I'd really appreciate it if you made your own Trainer Card. I don't care which website you get it off of but please try to make one. It gives me an easier outlook on what the Trainer is like.

Pokemon Taken
Treecko by AuraGodLucario
Smeargle by Neiko Star
Hoppip by rafey
Cyndaquil by Epsil
Tauros by 98monkey1
Charmander by Asrai

RPG profiles
ucard.php

Takashi: AuraGodLucario
ucard.php

Yuna: Neiko Star

ucard.php

Lilly: rafey
ucard.php

Snoe: epsil

ucard.php

Hankra: 98monkey1 (ADMIN)
ucard.php

Shannon: Asrai

Members
AuraGodLucario
Neiko Star
rafey
Epsil
98monkey1
Asrai
Chapter(s)
1. The Beginning
2. To Oldale!

To get to the Hoenn Expedition, click the link below!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=168488

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Hey, I was just wondering...how many people are going to be in this RP?

Years
Great job Lilly! You get to advance to Chapter 2 for meeting full criteria! See the Chapter subtopic in my first opening post in the Hoenn Expedition to see what you have to write about for Chapter 2!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2009
Couple of questions..

One, my Cyndaquil evolved.. kinda early. But I'm not going to evolve it again.. like. Ever. Is that okay?

Two, I'd prefer to not catch one of the Chapter 2 pokemon.. Uh, I'm not sure how to RP a character putting them in a PC box. Which is what I'd do if I caught one. I could probably just RP him finding a sick one and releasing it.. But.. Yea.

Three probably most important, can we like.. interact with other RP'ers in our roleplays?..
If not its just a guided story..

Four, not a question. Nice job organising it and everything =)

Years
Epsil:
1. That's O.K. But You will have to have a very hard battle either n the present or a flashback so we know how it evolves so fast.
2. You don't have to just capture a Pokemon in Chapter 2. You can save an old lady's Skitty up ina tree or have a random Pokemon Battle with a random trainer, like a Bug Catcher. But, if you want to put a Pokemon in a P.C, just write that you did. And now, I'll add a new app to this thread, Personal P.Cs! Now, if you write about depositing a Pokemon, just post it up here and I'll record in under the P.C heading and put your name next to it.
3. Not yet...only by trading Pokemon for now. To do this, BOTH users must posat the trade they want to do with the other. After I verify it and post an O.K! Post up here, than you MUST put the trade with the trainer with in your next chapter post. I'll just end this by saying afetr you finish the main story plot oif the RPG, there will be more options unlocked...
4. Thx! I always wanted to make a nice, organized RPG!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Sorry, +Poochyena+, I'd almost finished my chapter when my sister closed the window. So...don't be expecting anything in the next few days, as I'm the type of person that can't re-type something twice. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back