• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan (Case Closed)/Magic Kaito Fanclub

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
@Jordan: Oooh which part? Coolness >w<
My grandparents live in Ocala, FL.
Right outside of Blitchton(sp)
Takagi and Heiji's sound alot better in Japanese. . . I think it suits them XD
XD did anyone catch the goof in Last Magician of the Century?
When they were introducing Sonoko's dad, his name card came up and instead of saying Serena's Father, it said Sonoko's Father.
Pretty tiny, but I found it funny XD

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
........ I live in Ocala, Florida fffff.
Takagi's and Heiji's voices in Japanese definitely suits them; I love it when Heiji goes 'danyaa' 'cause of his accent. 8DD
Oh, I didn't catch that one. :O But I have seen a few of those slips in some of the episodes I've watched. XD It's really funny when you see them.

Last edited:

Ru

Years
Not if you're a Kaito Kid fan. :B

I still can't really decide a top favorite. Though I guess it would have to be between five of them (Movies 6, 7, 10, 12, and 13 specifically. I guess 11 might as well be on that list as well since I have a pillow with pirate!conan, pirate!sonoko, and pirate!ran. That and it's one of the movies that Sonoko isn't just in it for a little bit of the movie and then disappears mysteriously for the rest of it. That one and the 8th one). Of course, I haven't watched the 5th and 9th movie yet, and there's the 14 movie coming this year, so it may be subject'd to change.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I didn't catch that either. That movie wasn't one of their better ones though.
I love the 3rd one cause of the story how the
Spoiler:

But Im waiting for the 6th, My all time favorite Murderer is in it, and my all time favorite tantei is in it...welll actually I got 2 all time favorite.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
That part was pretty nice but what I liked about the first especially was the manner in which they revealed the ties to things said earlier in the movie. At first I thought the colors were indignificant until they showed the flashback. Anyways now you have me really excited for the sixth movie.

ソラ

Years
That part was pretty nice but what I liked about the first especially was the manner in which they revealed the ties to things said earlier in the movie. At first I thought the colors were indignificant until they showed the flashback. Anyways now you have me really excited for the sixth movie.
Yeah, Look forward to the sixth, I mean it is WORTH watching in Sub since I think it would be better. but if you want to wait for the 6th, it is your choice we have 1 month to go.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
Could I join? I find the Case Closed manga very interesting, it's very cleverly put together. I had to watch the anime online though because it never aired in the UK. Or to my knowledge.
My favourite character is probably Richard Moore/ Kogoro Mori. He's awesome. =D
I'm betting you guys already know this, but they are dubbing 2 more Case Closed movies. Can't wait to watch em'. =)

Ru

Years
Of course you can, -Sonic~Boom! |D Welcome! I'm too lazy to go and get the dates for the next two movies, so if you (or someone else) can get the dates, that'll be awesome. :O I know one of them is coming in a few days, and one next month, but I don't know the specifics. XD

At this rate though, they'll have all 13 out in the US in no time. At least we can hope~

The best part about the third movie that I liked (or rather heard), was the insert song at the end. |D It's so pretty, even though it reminds me constantly of a game series that I play. XD;

I agree with MC, Conan. :3 You should watch the sub. Or, if you don't want to, perhaps read some of the manga? XD;

Ru

Years
Yes. Watching the sub is always good~ It may be because I'm a music dork, but I like the insert songs; I was quite disappointed when they took out the insert song with lyrics out and replaced them with no lyrics in the 3rd Case Closed Movie. They didn't for the first two. :|

ソラ

Years
Yes. Watching the sub is always good~ It may be because I'm a music dork, but I like the insert songs; I was quite disappointed when they took out the insert song with lyrics out and replaced them with no lyrics in the 3rd Case Closed Movie. They didn't for the first two. :|
you're signature is awesome.

へ is the 12th letter :3.

Ru

Years
Haha, thanks~ I was first going to have a Kaito Banner and a Chibi Kaito, but I wanted something different this time around. Thus, I has Kaito signature image and riddle. |D; Took a while to figure out which "version" aka "translation" of the riddle I wanted to choose though. The Dubbed one was actually a good translation... until I learned that Kaito's vocabulary makes me feel dumb (like I knew what edifice was before I looked it up. ;_; And I still can't figure out this other word he says in the riddle).

So I stuck with what the subs said on Youtube. I may put my DVD in soon though, and see what the subtitles say for it; see weather if I like it better or not.

And yes~ へ is the twelfth letter~ aka... 7:20 it was, yes?

ソラ

Years
Haha, thanks~ I was first going to have a Kaito Banner and a Chibi Kaito, but I wanted something different this time around. Thus, I has Kaito signature image and riddle. |D; Took a while to figure out which "version" aka "translation" of the riddle I wanted to choose though. The Dubbed one was actually a good translation... until I learned that Kaito's vocabulary makes me feel dumb (like I knew what edifice was before I looked it up. ;_; And I still can't figure out this other word he says in the riddle).

So I stuck with what the subs said on Youtube. I may put my DVD in soon though, and see what the subtitles say for it; see weather if I like it better or not.

And yes~ へ is the twelfth letter~ aka... 7:20 it was, yes?
yes at the weather tower, not at osaka's castle like them dummies police detectives. I try to figure out his messages, but one thing, I dont live in Japan sooo it wont work with american soo well.

Ru

Years
-nod- Everything I know about Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka are all from pretty much Detective Conan. Otherwise I pretty much knew nothing about Japan. XD;

The Police are dummies in DC, but you gotta love 'em anyways. :B

ソラ

Years
I'm downloading the 5th movie as we speak.
Imma upload it to megaupload, if people want it, PM me, and I'll send it back when its down ^^

Back