• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-World's Worst Trade Thread-

Years
List is constantly updated with new stuff. Keep checking back. =D

Plat FC:
(Use for trades unless stated otherwise)
1977-9887-1652

SS FC:
4598-2108-4525

Rules:

1) No hacks. EVER.
2) Everything you trade me I plan to put up in the shop for trade. Let me know if something isn't redis or it'll go up.
3) I can't clone. So, let me know before trading me if you can't either as I'll need my Poke back. =P
4) NRD = Non-redisable, if you get any Poke from me with this stated it means you can't trade it to anyone else.
5) When it comes to trading my regular shinies, I will usually do 2 for 1 EV'd/IV'd Poke or 3 for 1 Shiny EV'd/IV'd Poke.
6) I DO NOT want regular plain shinies. I don't have any use for them. Same can kinda go for event Poke but not completely.
7) DO NOT PM me unless I have a done deal with you or have PM'ed you first. I will not respond to you if you do this.
8) Either tell me to check your list or let me know if you have something I might want. Don't ask me what I'd like for something when you don't have a list. CHECK MY WANTS if that's the case, they're there for a reason.
9) Always be kind and patient. Seriously, I won't deal with rude people.

Last edited:
Years
MASCOT:
52.png
Lv.99 (LONGCAT) NRD
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Adamant
Stats: 216/204/86/96/114/276
Ability: Pickup
Moves: Pay Day, Thief, Rest, Sleep Talk
IVs: 28/30/12/24/31/31
EVs: 4 Def/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

This little dude's always on my team. Makes me money, picks up items, and steals when he needs to. I have him at level 99 in case someone would rather have the EV'd Persian instead (who gains the Limber ability). No redis rights to him.

TROPHY CASE: NFT
Spoiler:

Years
UBER:
Spoiler:

BL:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
OU:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
UU:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
NU:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
UT IV'D POKE:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
EVENT POKE:
Spoiler:

REGULAR SHINIES + MORE:

Spoiler:

SHINY + REGULAR LEGENDS:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
PENDING TRADES:
Spoiler:

WHITE LIST:
Anyone on this list can have a clone of any of my regular shiny or event Poke for free.
Spoiler:

WANTS:

Shiny great natured Shedinja (31 in Atk/Spe, EV'd or not)

Shiny great IV'd/natured Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff (EV'd or not)
Shiny great IV'd/natured Girafarig (EV'd or not)
Shiny IV Breeder with Emerald (need tutored moves from there)
Regular Shiny IV Breeder
Flawless/Near Flawless EV'd/IV'd Poke (especially ones I don't have)

Specific Events:
Miltank OT: Yukari ID: 01000
Pokemon Ranch Miltank (Adamant/Impish Only)
Minin w/Mud Sport
Plusle w/Water Sport
Kangaskhan w/Yawn, Wish
Kangaskhan Lv.10 ID: 60114
Minun/Plusle Lv.10 ID: 60321

Last edited:
Years
=P I'm so-so, yourself.? Thanks for the post btw or this comment would of just fused with my last post. XD

Anyways, shop's open people. =D

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Mewoth [ The Mascot the Lv99 One ] And wondered what kind of thing you'd be looking for it?

~ Thanks

coots

I'mma eat chuu
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
Sure sure
I know how annoying it is to have to bump your own shop and then you can't cause they meld together
XD
I'm pretty good I wish my wi-fi would work and that I could've slept longer

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
when you can trade?
BTW, do you have wants list or something? i saw another 2 events i want but don't know what to offer XD

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
Hey im interested in your

471.png
lv.100
Nature: Modest
Stats: 271/119/256/394/210/229
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Mirror Coat
IVs: 31/8/31/31/15/31
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe

CMT :)

Years
Hey, I'm interested in your shiny Mewoth [ The Mascot the Lv99 One ] And wondered what kind of thing you'd be looking for it?

~ Thanks
Great IV'd Poke (EV'd or not, shiny prefered) that I don't have. Possibly better versions or different strategies of ones I do have. Link me to your thread though.? If it's in your sig a ? comes up around it. >.<

Sure sure
I know how annoying it is to have to bump your own shop and then you can't cause they meld together
XD
I'm pretty good I wish my wi-fi would work and that I could've slept longer
Why didn't ya sleep longer and why's your wifi screwy.? Unless you stayed up all night trying to fix your wifi, then that'd answer one question. XD

when you can trade?
BTW, do you have wants list or something? i saw another 2 events i want but don't know what to offer XD
Can't trade right now. If I see you on later today we can though. =P

My wants are at the bottom post I put stuff on. Check the first post under "Table of Contents" for it. My wants consist of just either having someone that could IV breed for me or trading for IV'd/EV'd Poke I like. If you'd be up to doing some IV breeding I could offer clones of event Poke I don't even list up. =P

Years
Hey im interested in your

471.png
lv.100
Nature: Modest
Stats: 271/119/256/394/210/229
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Mirror Coat
IVs: 31/8/31/31/15/31
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Spe

CMT :)
Are all your EV'd shinies at level 100.? Wanna calculate some IVs as a few interest me at first glance. =P

I could Iv breed you a pokemon for your shiny Ev'd Hobopass :3
Could you IV breed (with specific natures) any Poke or only certain ones.? What about egg moves and shiny.?

Back