• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite character from Pokemon Colosseum/XD?

Years
These games had a lot of quirky and memorable characters. Who is your favorite, and why? Wes? Rui? Duking? Nett? Secc? Miror. B? Ein? I'm listing random ones off my head, so feel free to write one who isn't listed here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Miror B, I loved how he danced and I loved his battle music. He's pretty memorable xD

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Miror B. Hands down. No matter what it was, everything involving him amused me greatly. In both games, his music was awesome too.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Wes. I love the fact that he starts with an Espeon and an Umbreon. I love his character as well.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Miror B hands down. Seriously, what's not to love about the guy with the best theme music (twice) who dances/backflips/moonwalks and an army of Ludicolo? =p Wes is a pretty good protagonist though imo as well (far better than Michael/the handheld ones anyway), and a few of the Admins made more interesting villains than others as well.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I'm going to have to also go with Miror. B because of his hair and how unique it is. His hair use to remind me of a Pokeball but now it reminds me of cotton candy (which I dont see why). I also love the fact that he has a lot Ludicolos on his team.

:t354:TG

NatureKeeper

Shadow Lugia. The fact he is codenamed after my favorite smiley. xD

Gallade7

Fan of Gallade
Years
Has everyone forgot about the Hexagonal Brothers?
"Sound off, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... It seem we have spy in our mix"
I always went back to the Shadow PKMN Lab after every part of the story to see if they had a different sound off, and if I remember correctly, they reach 15 at one point :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Has everyone forgot about the Hexagonal Brothers?
"Sound off, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... It seem we have spy in our mix"
I always went back to the Shadow PKMN Lab after every part of the story to see if they had a different sound off, and if I remember correctly, they reach 15 at one point :D
Oh yeah! :D They were epic :D I really laughed hard on their stupidity xD

Years
Hexagonal Brothers were on of my favorites. they seem to be lovable bad guys..just cause they are stupid. i also liked eagun. who the heck is this wes guy everyone is talking about? i have played these games and i got nothing. then again i am very sleepy. i also like secc and nett, bitt, marcia and the rest of the kids grid characters. and of course the pokemon.

ps. just wondering i haven't really finished the XD game, is the hero's dad the guy you played in the colosseum game? and what the heck happened to his dad anyway? i haven't finished colosseum either. lol. i am too lazy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Miror B. without a doubt. The dance moves, the music, the afro... that guy is awesome in every sense of the word.

I also liked Cipher Admin Ein because he's a scientist. Wes is the best male protagonist the series has to offer, and it's always funny to see the Hexagon Brothers fail at taking a head count.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
Years
Miror B. I can't get over his afro, and his dance music. I always looked forward to getting another Shadow Pokemon from him, as well as dancing to his battle music while no one else was home. Oh; how much fun that was.

Years
While there are many great characters in Orre, such as Venus, Ein, Wes and the like, Eldes takes the cake. He's completely calm for the majority of the story, but shows compassion at the very end and his design is beyond cool, Eldes was just a great character in both design and personality.

Back