• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
5285196_700b.jpg

O.o Macaulay culin died????? when did that happened???

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
And another morning at the DCC~ ^^

Goodness, that picture made me flinch when I first saw it. Gory stuff ain't for me. ><

I'm in my uni's library now, doing nothing. :P

Oh, and hello hello, Plusle bro! :3 Funny, when I tried typing in Plusle on my phone, it autocorrected to Plusleminun. :O

Honest

Hi!
Years
Skype! My parents just bought a webcam for the desktop the other day, so I can FINALLY use it. Dunno how lenient my parents will be about it though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did you ever watch Home Alone & Home Alone 2? If you did, remember that little kid who had to defend himself from the two crooks? Yea, that's him now :)

Sir Codin

I couldn't resist putting this up since we're talking about Home Alone:

home_alone.png

God, I love xkcd.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I actually don't remember watching any of the two Home Alone movies :x I just know that it involves a boy.....and that's about it. O'well. Just hope he's still alive and well and that 9GAG isn't right.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've seen Home Alone before but I honestly don't remember it too well. I was probably around 6 when I watched it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I actually don't remember watching any of the two Home Alone movies :x I just know that it involves a boy.....and that's about it. O'well. Just hope he's still alive and well and that 9GAG isn't right.
Four Home Alone movies.

The two good ones. Then an unnecessary third one with an entirely different cast. And then a strange fourth one that was made for TV.

They're Christmassy and slapsticky. Like watching a live action Tom and Jerry Christmas special

I watch at least one of the first two every Christmas season

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The first two Home Alone movies were excellent. I'd watch them all the time as kid. Several years ago found out they made a Home Alone 3 and it was pretty awful.

Four Home Alone movies.

The two good ones. Then an unnecessary third one with an entirely different cast. And then a strange fourth one that was made for TV.

There's actually a 5th that was also made for TV that came out last year. Though I've never seen it or plan too. The 3rd and 4th were just too awful.

The first two were a big part of my childhood though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The first two Home Alone movies were excellent. I'd watch them all the time as kid. Several years ago found out they made a Home Alone 3 and it was pretty awful.

There's actually a 5th that was also made for TV that came out last year. Though I've never seen it or plan too. The 3rd and 4th were just too awful.

The first two were a big part of my childhood though.
Wow. That is so overkill.

Same with me for the first two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back