• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hail here

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Hey all. The name's Hail and I've been watching this place for awhile then thought of coming on here. I have a few favorite pokemon but I can never decide which one more. I hope that I can become good friends with any of you and you're welcome to email me at any time you wish.

Hail.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Hail!
Hi!
Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums!
have fun and enjoy life
and post a lot!
I'm expecting to see you around
I like your name!
G'bye!

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hail, huh?
That's a very interesting name, indeed. It kind of makes me cold just thinking about it. ;D

So, you decided to join the Pokécommunity.
Well, I can say with complete validation that you have chosen the right place if you are into Pokémon. ;D

I can never decide which Pokémon is my favorite, either. Don't worry, I'm sure that most people won't ask you that question. xD

I do hope you enjoy yourself here. It's really fun once you make some friends and get settled.
If you are looking for a place to start off, I would suggest the Community Rules and FAQ. They can be a life-saver.
(Well, they won't really save your life... but you know what I mean. xD)

Take care!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Interesting, Hiide? Pfft, it's beyond interesting... It's awesome! 8D Someone likes the sheer destructive force of hail, eh eh? >:)

'Ello Hail. o/ Well, lurking before joining, suppose you already know some ins and outs then, great. I'm sure you'll come to love this place even more now that you get to make friends and post around. Welcome and hope you have splendid stay. ;D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
Thanks everyone. I'm happy that I can be a part of this ever growing community. Oh the reason my name is 'Hail' is because it's the closest thing I get to snow where i live :)

Years
Haha, welcome Hail. I can tell you are funny already, (closing thing to snow) hehe.Well anywho, I am sure you will make lots of freinds here, especialy since you stalked us for a while *looks around* xD

But seriously if you have any questions, or if you just want to be freinds send me a Profile Visitor Message. I will be sure to help you ;P Read the rules, stay active and most of all have fun!

bie bie. ;O

Back