• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2012
Did someone noticed that is no duel between another players?
Pokemon center upper floor missing.

Proof? PM me. I've SS.

Sucks, can't even use direct link / URLs. 15 posts more?

Years
Did someone noticed that is no duel between another players?
Pokemon center upper floor missing.

Proof? PM me. I've SS.

Sucks, can't even use direct link / URLs. 15 posts more?
If you watch carefullt here you will notice that the hack follows strictly with anime. So if you got a good memory you will wonder why the upper floor is missing as well as dueling with other players

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
can someone reupload the ips of ashgray pokemon
thanks if you will

Edit:even not the maker even someone that downloaded it before the breakout

Last edited:

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
This is probably the best hack I´ve played. Im just interested if this hack is discontinued since that would be wasted potential.
Another question: I had the raft and then fought Mewtwo but my raft is now broken. Can I get another one/another possibility to surf or is this supposed to be? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Yea I was wondering the same thing.. but then found out the eggs aren't to be touched hehe. So now I'm stuck without a way back to civilization, no warp, raft, nothing. I'm playing on vizzed, anyone have a solution to help me?

Also Metapod, love the game and if there isn't a fix for my issue I would enjoy knowing if there will another upgrade coming soon. Thanks!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
how do u get ash gray version!?

It's in the first post of this thread. If you wondering where it is in the post, scroll down in the post until where it says "AshGray Beta 3.6.1", click on where it says "AshGray Beta 3.6.1" and there you'll be able to download it.

I hope you'll enjoy Pokémon AshGray, it's so fun and much like the anime. ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
HAY! metapod23! can you help me out? :( cause I got my squirtle to evolve into a blastoise and I cannot finnish the part where a wartortle needs my help.. :\ please help :'(

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
i click the download link but sendspace says "sorry, the file you requested not available"

can someone give me the IPS file?

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
i have beat the championship and oak gave me the ticket for the orange islands how i can go there?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Yeah I just found out about this game and really want to play it but I am not able to download it. Bummer.

Back