• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legendaries Location Quick Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi all! Attached is a txt file created by me which i think would be very useful for those playing Pokemon Ruby Destiny, hack of Pokemon Ruby by Destinedjagold:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=102457

Its a quick reference to the locations of all the legendaries found in his hack! Hope those who play this hack find it useful! Any suggestions/errors/comments for this guide should be posted here.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ahah... Thanks for this, however, I spotted a few errors. Ho-oh, the sign should be Rainbow Wing, not Rainbow RIng... Also, Mesprit is not like Latios... It's in Thin Forest... ANyways, great job! ;)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Ahah... Thanks for this, however, I spotted a few errors. Ho-oh, the sign should be Rainbow Wing, not Rainbow RIng... Also, Mesprit is not like Latios... It's in Thin Forest... ANyways, great job! ;)

hehz i was wondering where mesprit was, i was fed up wondering around for so long looking for it so i summoned one up myself to catch lol...but very thx for the error feedback djg!

EDIT: errors fixed!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Very good guide, but i still don't where is that Ancient Cave.

Arcon-Death

I can haz ur hackz nao?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Perhaps you could expand on this, like giving closest town and then which direction from there

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Perhaps you could expand on this, like giving closest town and then which direction from there

hmm i was thinking of refining the guide further with more detailed steps on finding certain "indirect" to find legendaries like manaphy and such and i may do that later, but ya thx for the feedback all!

Last edited:

kakarotto

~w0w
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
If this topic help ppl with game. So Can someone help me with solucion? Look I have a 2 badges and I help the old man with the bird, he told that he is in his cottage near bug forest, I can't find him:/, Can someone help me?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Please look in the help threads or walk throughs....In my guide I have gotten past that part....Look there.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think I should add this in the first page of the main thread.
Btw, thanks again for making this thread. ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
ho-oh help

guys, what exactly is the requirement to catch ho-oh? when I come to rainbow wing cavern, ho-oh is not there... I already completed the 8 badges and defeated the elite 4. I already catch almost all of the legendaries, but ho-oh is my problem...

help me guys

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
hmm well then it should actually appear...then its more of a hack scripting problem (i have experienced it myself, some legendaries like jirachi didn't appear even after completing everything)...are u playing the latest version (v.4)? if so, better tell djg about it.

slasherjdc

Slacker
Years
where is articuno i checked ice island cave and i ve already done the legue and shadow lugia event but he is still not there

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
if i beat dark lugia in Cherygroove it just throws me back a pokemon center...its the story still ok?

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
I can't find Registeel in ElectricCave.And I already caught Raikou :/
The North Cave is always flooded and the clock isn't moving.
Anyone can help me?

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2008
Don't press START after you get MANAPHY's Egg

how do u get into your pokemon and bag if you cant press start just wonderin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back