• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

custom RTP request

Status
Not open for further replies.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
well I can make RTP if I have resources if you want me to make one for you just tell me the theme such as zelda or mario then
tell me if you want it in rm2k or rm2k3 then put special details and I will make you a custom RTP (for info on how to make one pm me).

Years
proto-man said:
well I can make RTP if I have resources if you want me to make one for you just tell me the theme such as zelda or mario then
tell me if you want it in rm2k or rm2k3 then put special details and I will make you a custom RTP (for info on how to make one pm me).
as for you, it would be better to use the word find

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
MatiZ Master said:
as for you, it would be better to use the word find
no, make is right if it were find I would just download one what I do I liteally make a RTP

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
proto-man said:
no, make is right if it were find I would just download one what I do I liteally make a RTP
You gonna make a Run Time Pack(RTP)? Don't you mean custom grafics?
oh well good luck.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Erm...what? 0.o You mean you're gonna make resources for whatever people request? I don't get it, would you mind explaining it a bit clearer please?

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
it means im going to make an rtp using my resources (I'm relly good at finding the ones that exist) and make a rtp substitute with a theme example a zelda rtp would have alot of zelda resources and rpg maker would think(I can fool it) into thinking my RTP is the real RTP it was desiended for.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
Pokemon emerald maybe if you dont mind?

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
RM2K please thats what Im workin with

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
I am sorry this is just to hard and I shouldnt have attemted im sorry but I cant make anybady an rtp (Ican make them but its just to hard).

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Umm dude

can you do a RTP with stuff from Fire Red and Leaf Green for RMXP? Thanks.

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
Years
proto-man said:
I am sorry this is just to hard and I shouldnt have attemted im sorry but I cant make anybady an rtp (Ican make them but its just to hard).

Then why did you make this tread in the first place.
You just give up everything after 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back