• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SU/OOC] Legendary Evolution (14+)

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
This is the OOC/SU thread for Legendary Evolutions.

Legendary Evolution RP Thread

Legendary Spaces Left: 37.

Spaces Reserved:

Mewtwo - Ace Goldstein (toptheworld)
Giratina - Ray Alton (Domo Genesis)
Mew - Mia Joans (fortworth96)
Articuno - Edward Blair (Nideous)
Virizion - Henri Layton (Almondeyes)
Lugia - Miharu Mizushima (MichaelaTheUchiha)
Manaphy - Lucas Salem (kitred123)
Darkrai - Marcus Harvey "Marc" Grayson (Mick Fizz)
Shaymin - Shayla Abigail Rose (chef30)

--

Legendaries, after being caught, can only be in captivity for so long until nature starts to shift. A new council of elite trainers from all five regions have decided that releasing these Pokemon will help restore the Earth to it's original state. And it has. A new law has been set for all regions that the capture of Legendaries is now illegal.

So in 2030, Pokemon and Humans are coexisting peacefully and happily. Legendaries are free to roam as they like, and are helping keeping everything in balance.

Plot
Spoiler:

You
Spoiler:

Meeting Place
Spoiler:

Character
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Whoops. xD Should I repost my SU here?

Thanks for accepting me; this shall be my first RP since I've died, not including the RP I'm still in since I have died. xD

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Nonono, it's cool.
And you'll still have to wait a bit, my apologies. There's still a few more players who have to SU, and we need a few more players to join.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Hope this is okay...

Name
: Marcus Harvey "Marc" Grayson
Legendary: Darkrai
Physical Appearance: See picture below. When Darkrai "takes over", he loos more pale and "zombie-like", his eyes become completely blue, and his face becomes emotionless. Also, he looks older because of Darkrai's soul inside of him, like if he was in his mid twenties when he's actually 19.
Personality: After his life went down the crapper, Marc started being highly distrusting of others and obsessed with revenge. All because of Richard Head, the man who took everything away from him and turned the clean-cut genius he once was into an unshaven mess with drinking problems. He also has a short fuse and will get mad for the smallest things. For example, he will yell at someone just for sneezing in front of him.
Reason for Grudge: Marc was at the top of his world. He had a cute girlfriend. He was about to get a degree at a very young age because of his smartness. And he had a well-paid job he really enjoyed. But a coworker named Richard Head envied him, and when Marc's boss retired, he pulled strings and took over the job, when Marc thought he would get it. After that, he stole Marc's girlfriend and got him fired. Marc became depressed after this, which caused him to get bad grades and eventually drop out of college. He became an alcoholic and was thinking about taking his own life when Darkrai's soul came to him.
Other: When Darkrai speaks through Marc, his voice becomes a lot deeper and sounds more like a monster.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy for awhile, but I'm good now.

Name: Lucas Salem

Legendary: Manaphy

Personal Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lucas has always been childish. Most people would describe him as immature, which is usually true. He can't let go of his childhood. He does have times of great matureness, but those are very hard to come by. All his life, he has sought refuge in swimming. He almost was captain of the swimming team in high school.

Reason for Grudge: Lucas was the best swimmer on the team, and everyone knew it. The current captain of the team, Tom Hildegard, knew he was going to be overthrown, so he acted on it. On the day of the challenge for captain, Lucas slipped by the edge of the pool, and broke his leg on the concrete. While on the ground, he saw Tom at the entrance with a smirk on his face. Lucas was done swimming for the rest of that year, the year Tom graduated. He recovered, but still didn't rejoin the swimming team. Tom took that away from him, and he wasn't going to act like it was still there.

Other: N/A

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Both have been accepted. We will not be starting the RP, considering there are no new SU's up :) Thanks!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Both have been accepted. We will not be starting the RP, considering there are no new SU's up :) Thanks!

I think you forgot a "yet" in that statement. xD Without the "yet" you make it seem like it's never going to start. =P

No worries, I can wait. xD

Edit: I just read your post, I think you accidentally added a "not" where it's not supposed to be, lol. xD

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Whoa.

Nope, I didn't forget the yet. I accidentally put in a not. What I actually meant to say was that we will be starting the RP, which I have already done. My mistake. OOPS.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hi, may I join?

Name: Shayla Abigail Rose
Legendary: Shaymin
Physical Appearance: Image plus flower necklace.
Personality: Shayla is very sweet and kind. She is forgiving, and she gets into her thoughts too much sometimes. Shayla loves flowers, plants, trees, you name it. And that's why her fovorite color is green. If you see Shayla, she will be wearing green. Shayla is mostly a calm girl, but she loves to have fun. She likes to make jokes, and she loves to hang out with friends. She has always wanted her own green-house to grow plants in. Sometimes Shayla is a bit shy and sensetive, but she loves meeting new people. She doesn't have a temper often, but only if her friends or family is hurt.
Reason for Grudge: A person killed Shayla's mother.
Other: None
Picture:
shayminc.png

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Shayla has been ACCEPTED.

On other notes, I am going on vacation tomorrow. Not exactly the best timing, but eh. If someone would like to take the role of temporary GM, I would be very thankful, but it doesn't really matter. I will rather give you a gist of what the plot should follow while I am gone:

All the legendaries will meet up in Victini's home, the Lighthouse. They will enter the secret passageway that Mewtwo/Ace has just revealed, and will follow the corridor down to another, larger, more private room. This is where the several of them will discuss on what they intend to do to save Arceus, how, and how to make sure no one notices them (despite Mew's creative entry). This will also most likely lead to another plot.

I know a week is a long time, but please try to stretch this plot out for the following time while I am gone. I'll be making more plots and the sort for this RP in the meantime I promise.

So yeah, anyone up for the role as temp. GM?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I really don't care who it is...As long as it's not me. I'm busy as well; with three hard projects due in...17 days, I need all the time I can get, especially with the distractions. >_>;

Anyways, I posted. XD Articuno, Mewtwo, Lugia (and possibly Mew) all in the same tunnel. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN~

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Either way, as long as you guys stay on track that's cool. Feel free to do whatever you want in that little tunnel, maybe even get discovered, I don't know, just don't try to stray too far from the path.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Can i still sign up? If so, I would like to reserve latios

(edit) here is the SU if I'm still aloud to join
Name: Archur Fitliano
Legendary: latios
Physical Appearance: Originally he had blonde hair and green eyes, but after the soul of Latios possessed him his hair turned to a dark, cobalt blue and his eyes became red. He stands at about 6'0" and weighs about 132 lbs. He wears a white hoodie and blue jeans as well as a pair of DC skater shoes .
Personality: Archur was never the most outgoing person. He kept to his group of friends, all of whom he cared about, but when the soul of Latios possessed him, it made him even more so. When one of his friends was bullied to the point where he committed suicide, Archur literally beat himself up about it; going to school with cuts and bruises all over. He finally got over it when said bully was convicted for the death of his friend and arrested. Archur became obsessive of his friends protection and one by one they left him.
Reason for Grudge: When Archur was 15, he got his first real girlfriend, Elixa. He had been very good friends with her for a long time but a lot of the more popular guys had been eyeing her, but had never acted. One day in the cafeteria, Archur asked her out and she said yes. On their second date, they went to a place where on of the older guys who had been eyeing Elixa worked as a waiter. When he saw them, he decided that if he couldn't have Elixa, that neither could the "loser." When seating them, he out his foot out and tripped Elixa. She hit her head on the table and got a concussion. A few weeks later it was found that she would never walk again.
Other: He keeps a small, solid glass statuette of a Typhlosion in his pocket

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Just to let everyone know I'm not feeling very well so I won't be posting until I do. I expect to be ok by Monday tho. If someone could bunny me while I'm gone I'd really appreciate it.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
SU:
Name: Garth Green
Legendary: Genesect
Physical Appearance: A regular boy. His role model is Gary Oak, and so he wears his hair like the Professor. When Genesect chose him as a host, his left arm became Genesect's Photon Blaster. Also, even though his skin looks as smooth as any other person's, it is now as hard as steel. Lastly, he inherited Genesects red eyes.
Personality: Garth Green used to be a happy, content, and carefree kid. He would frolic amongst the flowers, play with his parents, and would spend every other moment with any pokémon he could get his hands on. He was also almost always laughing and having fun. His father, a great kidder and goofer would always make him laugh until he sobbed and gasped for breath. Of course, that was before the accident.
Now Garth Is a serious and tense person who hardy laughs, Takes everything seriously, and never jokes. Despite having a childish fear of electricity ever since his father was killed when Garth was 5, he takes his work (see "Other") more seriously than anything. So don't even think about joking about it around him.
Reason for Grudge: Witnessed his father die of an extreme electrical shock to the heart while trying to create a device to merge a pokémon and its trainers minds so neither or both suffer in a pokémon battle. Garth blames himself.
Other: He lives with his mom, and will spend most of his time in his room charting pokémon stats, abilities, and type effectiveness. His goal is to fulfill his deceased fathers dreams of being able to merge a human and pokémon's minds.
Picture:
See attachments.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Uhhh... toptheworld? Are you there?
Does anyone know if the GM for this is coming back? It's been over two weeks since she was last on. Bummer if so, this seemed like a great RP so far. :(

Last edited:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
Sorry for the wait people. After coming back from vacation, I've been very busy with helping renovate the house and all these little small tasks at home. I finally have some time to myself on the computer. I'll make sure things are up and running again :)

Archur and Garth are accepted. :)

BTW Beegu, I'm a girl ;)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'm quitting. I just don't feel inspired to play Marc. You could make him die later on and make Darkrai take over someone else.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I will not be able to post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Most likely. For sure, Thursday and Monday.

Back