• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello people

lemonzap

the 1337 lemonmeister
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I'm new here, I've stopped by and read a few things before to aid me while i work on the Pokemon hack I've started. I finally decided to actually make an account.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
So you've started a Pokemon hack? I wish I knew how to hack but I don't. T_T Yes! Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the Hyperactive Edward Elric fan and I hope you become active and enjoy your stay~.

Years
Welcome to PC! Good luck with your hack, I'm sure you'll find everything you need in our Emulation section. n_n

Why not tell us some more about yourself so we can get to know you better? Though that's entirely up to you if you want to or not haha. Enjoy your stay on the forum and feel free to message me if you'd like to chat and perhaps make a friend! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Another elric fan eh? Epic. Im the one and only matt. It's good you made an account and cooler that youre tryin to hack!(Maybe try and get me a zorark?)

Back