• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's back!

Years
Ello, well... I'm not exactly "new" but long story short i lost all my passwords even to my old email. >.< ......... hehe but if you have any questions just ask i'll be happy to answer.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi -Blazer-!
Welcome back to PC! I think you should check Pokemon X and Y sections because it's in hype now, and it is now filled with news and speculations since it's the new game. So enjoy your stay here in PC!

Years
Hey there Blazer, a big welcome back to you yeah~! Great to meet you!

You've met some of the regulars here already but now it's my turn, so hello there! I'm Cirno and I'm one of the many members around these parts. Since a lot of us don't know you though, why not add a little more information about yourself? :D Maybe your favorite Pokemon and Pokemon game as well as what you like outside of Pokemon.. since underneath being PokeLovers we're all different people and all. Who knows, maybe we have a lot in common that we don't know of yet. Personally for me, I like playing games, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, and writing. I also really like cats. Now it's your turn, yes? Hopefully this time around you stick with PC for a while since we are a really cool forum with lots of nice people. We'd love to have you! <3 It's been almost twenty-four hours since you made your introduction thread but haven't made any other posts yet, so go on and get posting! I promise we're a friendly bunch. :D

And... is Blazer inspired by anything? I think that's a pretty cool-sounding username so I'm kinda curious about why you decided to go with it. I nicknamed my Charizard that in Red so it's kind of stuck as a fitting nickname for the Charmander line to me since.

Have a splendid, splendid stay on this awesome community and see you around! Feel free to contact me or Cid whenever if you need any help here!

Back