• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Carchar, did you delete the blog entry? (I can't remember if they can be deleted after they've been replied to.) I was curious and tried to find the entry through your profile, but the most recent one is from February. :?

Also
Spoiler:

Sir Codin

Figured I'd get off to a fresh (or near fresh) start.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Well, Tyler, I wish you luck.

Okay then, guys, I'm leaving Pc. I don't know when or if I'll be back.
It's a long, and weird story, but I assure you it's not a bad thing. It was great to meet some of you guys, and I wish you all the best.

Jess, I'm really glad I got to meet you, and I want to thank you one more time. Maybe at some point we'll meet again, but until then, thank you, and so long my friend. (I hope that doesn't come across as stalker-ish. . . :I)

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't think Chris meant it in a malicious way, I think he was just being blunt.

And aw, Rococo. =( I'll miss you buddy, I'm happy to hear that you're out for a positive reason. Enjoy your life man. And keep smiling. Mkay?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jess, I'm really glad I got to meet you, and I want to thank you one more time. Maybe at some point we'll meet again, but until then, thank you, and so long my friend.
I wasn't ignoring you- I've been drawing and battling on the showdown server, and never seen this post until now.

I should be doing the same [thanking you]. You have no idea how much you've helped me in the less than 6 months I've been around here. I'm trying to be unspecific, and I think you already know this- but I wouldn't have stopped doing that one thing at that time if not for you. And that's what I had to do before I could quit all of those things, which I've been (successfully) working on. (:
Despite that, I also want to apologize for letting you find out about all of that in the first place. I hadn't realized that you would end up worrying about me. And even after that, I should have just kept my mouth shut.

As you said, I hope this doesn't come off as creepy- but I'm going to miss you. x; You were one of my first real friends here.
Good luck, Roc. I hope things go well for you. Have fun not wasting time on PC.

Now. uh.
There doesn't seem to be a real topic, aside from remarking about Carchar's blog, unless I'm missing something. So I really don't have anything "on-topic" to say.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Oh no! Roc's leaving :( Anyways goodbye mate! You were a fun person to hang with Roc. Have fun with whatever it is in life! And I hope you come back to us real soon.
I have nothing to say "on-topic" too.

Sir Codin

Well, right now I'm working on that special project for my blog. I'm thinking of just straight up putting it in the Let's Play forums as well.

Years
I literally broke into tears upon hearing Roc's announcement he was calling it quits.

I will really miss you dude, you have been a fun person to talk to and all the best of luck in the real world. I hope you keep your fave Oshawott named Hikari in your heart forever. It's probably the saddest topic I have ever witnessed in this DCC.

HIKARI MISSES YOU ALREADY :(

Sir Codin

Hopefully we'll see you again soon. Good luck out there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
He's gone. I just checked to make sure he actually left before saying that I was trying my best not to seem sad in that post haha. x; I've had people try to guilt me into staying around websites, and didn't want to make it seem like I was trying to do that.

Anyway. We need a topic.
What are you guys up to?

I'm working on editing some Pokemon sprites and procrastinating eating. The final result of those sprites will be my laptop's background. I might post it on my art thread.

this is why we have visitor messages
true, true.
That hadn't even occurred to me haha.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Project is finally underway. I've decided to post it in the Let's Play forums after all.

Given the nature of the game, I have no specific time table nor do I know if I'm going to get it done before summer is out. Fingers crossed.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Especially since it'll enable to make posts without my entries getting double merged.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Right now Im just browsing sites. Should play a game but I rarely feel up to it anymore, dont really know why :/

Sir Codin

*sigh* You know what? Forget it. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but Planescape: Torment doesn't agree with modern screen capture software, so I'm pulling the plug on the Let's Play project.

Well, that was short-lived.

You know, I think I need a break from everything. I feel I've pissed off too many people here and I need to make myself scarce for a while, so II think I'll be joining Roc in the hiatus party. Might be till tomorrow or even months from now, I just don't know. Anyway, see you guys.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, was that you who just destroyed my team on the showdown server? X}

Hmm. I hadn't realized that this place has died. Is anyone still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back