• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
"asdfghjklqwertyuiop" gave me the best kind of lol I've had in a long time.

And I read:

"It was so pretty," She said amidst laughs, now sitting and trying to place her hair away from her face, "And then I fell. Simple as that."

As "I was so pretty, and then I fell." blonde moment lol. could that be a reasonable sequence of events for miss de lambrina?

Also:
To utilise your ability to come out on top!

ha! g-Ginny's already demonstrated her ability to come out on top ... more than once!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright, I'm caught up and up to date. I should have a post up first thing in the morning tomorrow. It seems like Matt and Liam wants to play Dodgeball? Selena could use the activity.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Seph's turn to give a reply, then I'll hop in afterwards. Just keep in mind guys, this is more of a 'don't get hit by the dodgeball machine' rather than a regular 'team VS team' Dodgeball :P

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I have my part of the Dodgeball phase all ready to post as soon as Will's done being nosy and checking on Alicea.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
There we go, mine's up! Now the ball is literally and figuratively in Mega's court ;D

Have fun having giant balls flying at you, guys! And good luck! (This isn't going to end well).

Sephear

Years
Well Will COULD run with Ginny as soon as he's done getting beaten up but a machine, but since he's convinced she'd be nothing but trouble something would have to happen to entice him, maybe his competitive spirit O.o

Also according to Nathan he has a new power, invisibility...soon I shall be all-powerful XD muahahaha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well Will COULD run with Ginny as soon as he's done getting beaten up but a machine, but since he's convinced she'd be nothing but trouble something would have to happen to entice him, maybe his competitive spirit O.o

Also according to Nathan he has a new power, invisibility...soon I shall be all-powerful XD muahahaha.
I missed that post. I'm an idiot but this will be repaired in the minute.

Sephear

Years
It's ok, I'm an idiot too, in oh so many ways, besides, Will's been invisible to girls his whole life so it wouldn't be TOO far off. I just like to tease people =P

Sephear

Years
I can't decided whether to post or wait for Nideous, Will's not much of an angry person and Nathan's not really insulting him or being a jerk so there's not much to do with him if till Alicea reacts to what's happening so far >.<

Sephear

Years
Nah, he's not generally an aggressive person unless someone's treating a friend of his badly.

Sephear

Years
Told ya, shy girls have a much easier time than shy guys, besides the stigma of being Mario enemies girls also don't generally find it a nice thing in a man.

Oh yeah...fakeness also torque's Will, guess we have our conflict anyways, however small XD

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
"asdfghjklqwertyuiop" gave me the best kind of lol I've had in a long time.

And I read:

As "I was so pretty, and then I fell." blonde moment lol. could that be a reasonable sequence of events for miss de lambrina?

I just noticed this xD haha, glad that made you laugh :p Hmm, Grace probably would've said that if all her makeup hadn't fallen off :p
I'm thinking of having her go back to her dorm and search for a new change of clothes, and then if time is enough I may send her so that she's hit by lots of balls by dah crazy machine :3
Would that be okay, Swift? :3

Back