• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rukiri's Request shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I'm going to be taking requests for just about anything, title-screens, tilesets, sprites, character sets, etc. or even design menus!

Last edited:

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
hey, could you make me a trainer sprite for this guy?
38283_120603457986559_100001107173290_111359_527273_n.jpg

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
Sup rm2kdude,
I was wondering if you are able to design some HG/SS style tileselts, even some custom ones if its possible.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
I'm bored and need something to do, heck I'll do this at work!

I wouldn't advise that...

But since you are offering so kindly, could you make some DS-styled overworld Sprites of Leaf from Pokemon Fire Red?

926527-fr_lg_wb_pok_mon_trainers_super.png
(Right is Leaf, though I'm sure you knew that)
Note: No, I don't want the extreme shading over her eyes like Red has)

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I already requested help from carmaniac, but it couldn't hurt to ask here as well. Would it be possible for you to make me a single screen HgSs style menu? And if it's not to much to ask, a revamp of the battle system to be more up to date(similar to HgSs)?

ashthebest10

Creator of Pocket Monsters
Years
Hey, wanted to know if you could get the tiles for the HG/SS Elite four rooms and if at all possible, revamp the elite four rooms from fire red and leaf green to look more HG/SS style? Thanks in advance.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Thanks, I'll be doing these in the order they were recieved.
Just expect a Pm in a few days.

Edit:
@Conan: Are you asking for a revamped battle menu design? sure, or the actual battle system itself? I can get the menu done tonight.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
I'm making a MMORPG and i needed a Battle Skin with a Shoutbox can you do that?

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Lol, that's easy.

What's the width/height of the screen?
Example: 512X446

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
So as you will. It just has to be big enought to have a Button for Attack/Chibitos/Bag/Run and a shoutbox and a battle log and the actual battle part that has to have the HP Bar and needs to hole 2 pokemons (each pokemon is in a 80x80 box like in dpp) on each side

Do you need the Hp bars? 'Cause i have some i want to use

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
I was wondering if you could do a sprite of this guy for me.
http://aicommanderbarricade.deviantart.com/art/Xiades-The-Reaper-Pokemon-145752577

The artist allowed me to have him in my game, but i need help.

Can you make an icon, and battle sprite (front and back) for me? You can do any pose you want. If you could, that'd be great. He's the main legendary of my game. :D

Yours might take awhile as I like to go into extreme detail, so I'll give you a PM when it's finished.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Thanks, I'll be doing these in the order they were recieved.
Just expect a Pm in a few days.

Edit:
@Conan: Are you asking for a revamped battle menu design? sure, or the actual battle system itself? I can get the menu done tonight.

Sorry, I was a little rushed at the time of posting so I couldn't be specific. What I meant to request was a single screen menu in a style like the one in HgSs, and if possible also a battle system that looks more like the one in HgSs. It would be preferred if it could fit into a 320x240 screen, but standard RMXP size would be fine too. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Years
Heya, if you're not too busy i'd like a Hero Overworld if possible :)
Basically, i'd like him to have emo blond hair (Like hair swished over one eye, maybe the left?), and a bandana.
Uhm, yeah, and anything else you can think to add.

Thanks if you can :D

ashthebest10

Years
I'm using "Luka's 7 steps to animated pokemon and trainers" scripts. When a pokemon appears in battle or is sent out, it goes from a battler gaphic in a folder called frame1 to a graphic in a folder called frame2 with some waiting in between. What it does, if you dont know, is look like they "move" when they appear just like the real pokemon games. I want to loop between frame1 and a folder called frame3 throughout the battle to give the appearance that they are more lifelike sort of breathing and things like that. Any ideas how to make this happen?

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
Yours might take awhile as I like to go into extreme detail, so I'll give you a PM when it's finished.

Awesome, I can't wait. It's Arceus's blood brother, only evil. I've a very detailed backstory if you think hearing it will better shape your design. Just let me know. Can't wait to see it.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Every request will begin this weekend as I would have 3 days off from work and that should be more than enough to fulfill every request.

I'm practically practicing pixel art as we speak, while yes I am good at it. I have never done any portraits. So, i told myself. If I could do Sasuke very will I will put portraits on the list!

ashthebest10

Years
Thank you for your hard work. I have looked everywhere for Elite Four room tilesets. Keep up the good work!

As for my second request, thats up to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back