• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Years
My new challenge will be keeping track of this thread... it's been hidden by millions of old posts lately in B&W :(

I was having trouble finding the thread too today, was trying to remember something that someone had posted. But I figured out an easy way - go to your profile, and look at recent posts. Then click on the post, and there we go!

Quick question - is there anyway to change my username?

In regards to the current placement of the thread: I recently rediscovered my old, OLD polaroid camera, and have been having a blast with it. Had to order film off eBay, but it's so much fun! Instant photos are epic to have.

moments.

quixotic
Years
I've only known one person who ever bought Photoshop, and it never worked for them. In the mean time, everyone else in my class at school got it through the school because they lent it to us and we needed it for work and stuff and it worked for all of us. ^_^

Now you know two people who have bought Photoshop. ;P

moments.

quixotic
Years
I'm the second person. :P
In the old days of graphics, I think Loki and I determined we were the only two with legit copies of Photoshop. :P

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I did photography at school tbh. It was really fun and all, and then I was told to do some dodging and burning crap. Teacher shows me how to do it, I do it and apparently it's wrong. She shows me again, I do the exact same thing as her and it's still wrong. :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm going to Czech Republic on Monday, there will be some serious photography done then. Though I realise this thread could be here for a while.

Years
I did photography at school tbh. It was really fun and all, and then I was told to do some dodging and burning crap. Teacher shows me how to do it, I do it and apparently it's wrong. She shows me again, I do the exact same thing as her and it's still wrong. :/

Photography is an art, maybe you were doing it with the wrong attitude? :P​

I'm going to Czech Republic on Monday, there will be some serious photography done then. Though I realise this thread could be here for a while.

You already know what I am going to say, but TAKE LOADS AND LOADS SO I CAN CRITIQUE THEM!​

Years

[/INDENT]
It's not the photography taking part, just the editing it so you ca make it look "better". What's wrong with a raw photograph?[/FONT]

I never said anything was wrong with the RAW photographs. I actually don't like the idea of editing a picture to make it better, because I believe you have everything you need in a camera to make a beautiful picture. That is what I do anyway, no editing apart from adding a border.​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well I did mean that to the person who was making me edit the photograph, not you. It was some sort of class assignment or something.

Although one thing which was fun to do is find a cool photographer, and try to replicate their style with 50 photos. That sure was fun, since back then we had a pseudo-photography studio. ^_^

Back