• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Where can I find the moon stone?
Also, does anyone know the evolution levels of Mystery/Secretegg? Thanks a bunch.

Where can I find HM rock smash?
Thanks for your help.

Where can I find HM rock smash?
Thanks for your help.

The moon stone is in meteor falls ( i think in the place where TM Dragon Claw was in ruby )
I think secretegg evolves into hyperegg around lv40 .
About rock smash i don't remember where it is. The last time i played it was about a year ago.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
how do i get cut or rock smash? i really need it plz help me

IDK about rock smash, but HM01 Cut is in the Infinite Plains (Feilds?)

How to get to the Infinite Plains:

1) Go through Rusturf Tunnel (east of Rustboro)
2) Beat the lady near the lava
3) Go through the entrance with the charizard near it.

Hope this helps!

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Yup, I believe that's right.

About Rock Smash, I'm not too sure. I don't actually remember. Hmm...
Btw, do you know how to evolve Linoone to Dragoon, I don't know how.
1 more thing: I m stuck in SS. Cargejo, anyone can help me, please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I have a bit of an issue... after I beat the dewford gym, I have no idea where to go. I looked it up, and apparently I should have received a call from prof. birch with instructions, but nothing happened. Any ideas?

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
Guys I'm playing on my boy! An emulator for android. I've beaten the league but after the credits i got a white screen... How do i fix it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Look at the first post . It has a spoiler tag " for those stuck on SS. Cargejo "
The problem is I don't have the spanner anymore and everytime I click the engine, it crying out for the spanner.
Tried to bring Magnemite to the elevator but seem like this is the first time i m there.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
The problem is I don't have the spanner anymore and everytime I click the engine, it crying out for the spanner.
Tried to bring Magnemite to the elevator but seem like this is the first time i m there.

The archlight spanner is on ss cargrejo. On the area where that is flooded .
When you say you don't have it anymore you mean that you had it previously but you lost it ???

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
The archlight spanner is on ss cargrejo. On the area where that is flooded .
When you say you don't have it anymore you mean that you had it previously but you lost it ???

Yes, I meant I lost it. I can remember that I have do something with the engine already, but when I clock it again now, it still say crying.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
When does Quilfish evolve into Quilshark?
Thanks

Your help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2013
Hello guys, I just created an account. I need some Help I killed the rock lobster on accident, And I cant load it back. I don't know what to do. If I load it back I have to go back before I beat the elite 4. I beat the elite 4 With 1 Pokemon left And he had 3 health. I REALY REALY NEED HELP PLEASE. I NEED THE HARD SOLO DISK I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Hello guys, I just created an account. I need some Help I killed the rock lobster on accident, And I cant load it back. I don't know what to do. If I load it back I have to go back before I beat the elite 4. I beat the elite 4 With 1 Pokemon left And he had 3 health. I REALY REALY NEED HELP PLEASE. I NEED THE HARD SOLO DISK I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I don't think you have any other solution. You should have saved before facing rocklobster.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Anyone know where are the monster in the desert, I beat Aerodactyl but I can't find the others ( talk to the monk after catching aerodactyl)

Years
I have a question. How did you change the preset names for the player?

Also... this game has inspired me to think about creating a hack about a drought in the Kanto Region... So thank you!

Last edited:
Back