• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
So since I decided to add the Gensokyo guild, this may take a little longer than expected, as I'm still planning out the details. Though, as it is now, is the guild OK? Rarely do I ever put copious amounts of objects of my fandom into the RPs I join, so sorry about this -_-'
Looks good so far. XD I don't mind how you do things d:

And the pictures are my own pictures, made in Paint (by editing other sprites), so I can probably make them larger. In other words, no problem... for the most part.
Well, I don't mean the size, I do mean the quality. For instance, instead of

picture.php

how about

Blond_Hair_Boy_by_kandyloo.jpg

I literally searched boy with blonde hair on deviantart so you don't need to use this one specifically. Just have a look around for something that's easier to see.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
*massiveeyebrows.jpg
"BY THE POWER OF EYEBROWS, I HAVE THE POWWWEEEERRR!"

I'm curious; what's the interface of the game? The first post has dinky little sprites, yet there's clearly some groundbreaking work going on with CLOUD. Do the avatars differ in quality, depending on what area you're in, to save processing power, et cetera?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm curious; what's the interface of the game? The first post has dinky little sprites, yet there's clearly some groundbreaking work going on with CLOUD. Do the avatars differ in quality, depending on what area you're in, to save processing power, et cetera?
The dinky little sprites are just for funsies and to make the first post look pretty. As CLOUD can work on all devices, it depends on what you're using. For instance, those with cell phones could only go as far with graphics (so in this instance, daemons might be shown as dinky little sprites) but with a PC or gaming console, the graphics would be pushed to any kind of modern day video game's standards.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Again, I made it on Paint. Not easy to put more detail...

I fixed everything else. If the pictures really aren't that great, then I'll work on a description. The Daemon will take a while, though...

But yeah. It should be done soon.

EDIT: Finished! Take a look-see. I just described NightlyWind (the Daemon) and Hikoru, and I left the link for Hikoru but not the one for Wind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EDIT: Finished! Take a look-see. I just described NightlyWind (the Daemon) and Hikoru, and I left the link for Hikoru but not the one for Wind.
Much better now, thank-you! There are still places where I think you could improve but I think it will all come in time. You're accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE. I hope you have a spot left for me. Reserve me plz!
Yay Meg! You are reserved! In the meantime...

FULL NAME: Philippa Watson
DATE OF BIRTH: 15/09/1989
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: New York City, United States Of America

APPEARANCE: The first thing you notice about Philippa is not her pretty face or her sour attitude but her startling pink hair. It's not a tacky pink either, as she re-dyes her hair every fortnight to keep the colour fresh and to stop regrowth. It's shaped rather nicely too, falling half a foot past her shoulders with a neat fringe, swept to one side. To keep up with her 'punk rock' attitude, Philippa has a few piercings; one in her left eyebrow, one in her bottom, left lip and four on each ear (with two higher up on her right side) with her lowest piercing on her left side being a curled, stretcher. She has a quite a few tattoos as well, mostly sleeving her arms with objects like flowers or birds, symbolising her life in some way. She's quite pale with contrasting reddish nose, cheeks and knuckles. She stands just above average height (probably 5"8' or so) and quite skinny, with her ribcage bones visible and not much going for her in the breasts department (she's almost flat chested. Almost). She has shadows under her golden brown eyes from being awake for ridiculous amounts of time and probably a little sickly if a worried person saw her.

Clothes-wise, she wears mainly singlet tops or t-shirts with a label or design branded across the front. Since it's winter in the US at the moment, she has to wear hoodies and sometimes layers up on singles and shirts to avoid wearing thicker coats. Short shorts are something she prefers but again, because of the cold, jeans are something she has to go for right now. Her favourite shoes are either simple combat boots (not the bulky kind), converse shoes or a simple pair of ballet flats. She wears a bit of jewellery; a snap band, a watch and woven bracelet on her right arm, a drill necklace and her piercings.​

USERNAME: Pepperton
CURRENT LEVEL: 238
GUILD: Cloud Nine

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
  • 4th place - BASE Arena Unofficial Champion (2012 Summer Tournament)
  • Safety Deposit Box - Has held 100 rare items in inventory at one time
  • Solo Round - Has completed a STORM Dungeon without party members (2 times)
  • 9th place - ACID Arena Official Champion (2010 Christmas Tournament)

DAEMON APPEARANCE: Pepperton is a little hard to explain as what kind of DAEMON it is, on account Philippa's not too sure what it is. So far, she's convinced that it's a bipedal (standing on its hind legs) chinchilla with long, red, ponytailed, human hair, but a few times she's described it as a lioness. Physically, Pepperton is covered in a thin, sand-coloured fur, fit with paws that look too big for her hands at the end of her extremities and a tail with a tuft at the end. She also has ears which pop up through her hair and curled and ram horns which pose as nothing more than as a decorative item. Usually equipped, she has thin bandages around her torso and belted, denim short shorts which offer very little defence against any and all kind of blows. The reason she has such crappy armour is so she can attach her behemoth of a sword which looks almost double the size of Pepperton, though she can adapt to any kind of weapon or armour for any kind of situation. This is her preferable approach though.​

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS:
  • Philippa has been on CLOUD since July of 2006
  • As far as popularity goes, Pepperton is a name regulars may recognise (like, "oh, I've seen them in the CLOUDLAND lounges a few times.") but never really met.
  • Despite being part of Cloud Nine and owning a fair bit of rare items (which she buys and sells all the time), she never really equips it. Her only rare items she equips regularly is her Behemoth Sword.
  • She does not miss events. Ever.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Rockin' the CLOUDs

FULL NAME | Colette Alise Faraday
DATE OF BIRTH | August 7th, 1996
GENDER | Female
female.gif

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE | New York, New York, USA
APPEARANCE |
Colette is a young, fair-skinned Caucasian girl. She has naturally smooth, straight, long black hair that is incredibly soft to the touch, and even when kept up with her usual ponytail it falls down to the small of her back. The ponytail is formed using a small gold band that is clearly visible due to the stark contrast it has with the jet black silken threads that flow from Colette's head. Framed gently by her perfectly rounded face are two dazzling, deep green eyes that seem to pierce darkness and betray a startling intelligence not normally attributed to her. She has thin, soft pink lips and a petite, rounded nose. She rarely wears makeup, for she sees little point in it and applying such unnecessary details is annoying and time consuming. She has smooth, youthful skin, stands at about five feet seven inches (170.18 cm) and weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds (54.43 kg).

Colette wears a broad, pink and black striped off-shoulder, long-, open-sleeved shirt, much like that of Roxie's from Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Beneath this shirt, showing only at the top of her chest is a black tank top that straps across her shoulders near the base of her neck. Over this she wears a violet leather jacket that always remains unzipped and a silver-chained necklace around her neck attached to a sapphire eighth note pendant. She wears tight denim shorts that reach halfway down her thighs, and looped around that is a black leather belt DECALED with blue flames. The buckle of her belt is formed by two raptor claw-shaped ornaments; one blue and one silver. Her feet are clad in long black combat boots and she carries a black, blue, and silver flamed electric guitar with a body modeled after a raptor's head.​

USERNAME | Lady Raptor
CURRENT LEVEL | 25
GUILD | Cushions

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS |
Having done little so far with her time on Cloud, the greatest things that Colette has so far achieved include three bronze medals, four silver medals and one gold medal in music contests held on Cloud.​

DAEMON APPEARANCE |
Colette's Daemon looks a lot like herself in its basic appearance. Her clothes are black, and she wears a tight unitard in place of Colette's shorts and shirt. Her belt and now black leather jacket remain, although when on her Daemon her jacket is normally zipped up. Her Daemon's hair is a bright platinum and is short and wild, falling around her head in messy layers and not reaching very far past her ears. Her eyes are a deep blue and on either side of her face she has a single blue stripe that extends from near the base of her ears, where it is covered by her hair, to near the bottom of her eyes. Blue and silver flame designs crisscross her unitard, she has silver and black fingerless gloves and she has Wolverine-styled retractable raptor claws in the center of her hands. She retains the black combat boots from her everyday appearance.

Colette's unitard gives her the ability to conjure flames of all colors and intensities that can either surround her body like a cloak or be thrown as a projectile. Her jacket gives her the ability to morph her skin into dense scales that protect against damage and her boots give her the ability to morph her legs into a more raptor-like form that increase her speed ten-fold. Due to her low level, Colette can only maintain one of these abilities at a time. Colette also carries her electric guitar, which can transform into a sword imbued with the fire element.​

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE |
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS | Colette is friends and pen pals with Katsumi, MichaelaTheUchiha's character. They have been friends for five years and Katsumi was the person that originally convinced Colette to join Cloud, despite her skepticism.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yay! Another New Yorkian!

You're accepted! Just... uh, terms like "dafuq" and sl*t and "blow me" are kinda unacceptable in a T rated roleplay, so just refrain from using that kind of language ok?

Ill add you to the list when I get home, k?

Nakuzami

Years
Yay! Another New Yorkian!

You're accepted! Just... uh, terms like "dafuq" and sl*t and "blow me" are kinda unacceptable in a T rated roleplay, so just refrain from using that kind of language ok?

Ill add you to the list when I get home, k?

. . . Yeah, it's just the latter two were song titles. And, technically speaking, it's Blow Me (One Last Kiss) . . . I'm actually listening to it right now, lol. ._.

GET HOME ALREADY. :< . . . x3

EDIT: Oh, right, AND I WAS A NEW YORKIAN BEFORE YOU. I just didn't finish my SU before now. (And, technically speaking, I'm "New Yorkian" in real life, just not a New Yorker in the sense of the City.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
How do you know when I started my SU, hm? ;D

But you're added to the accepted list.

I'm gonna send out a mass message to all of the reserved so far since I think we're about ready to start soon. d:

Nakuzami

Years
How do you know when I started my SU, hm? ;D

But you're added to the accepted list.

I'm gonna send out a mass message to all of the reserved so far since I think we're about ready to start soon. d:

Because I'm psychic. Duh.

I better be. Pfft! :> You can't deny Colette her premiere roleplay opportunity.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to make Colette act. What I put in her roleplay sample was a bit over the top, reaching a level of insanity that . . . hmm . . . well, I planned for her to be eccentric, but not quite so insane . . . HMM . . . this is going to be interesting. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I GOT YOUR MESSAGE, SKY. I just need the roleplay sample and I'm pretty much done. Took me forever to think of a DAEMON, so I decided to do something with ferrets instead.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Don't know why this is taking so long, so I'll just work on the RP Sample for today. If it comes down to it, I'll just take a several hour short stroll over to the MegaTen wiki and look for a demon that I think fits, because as unoriginal as it may seem to pick a demon to be a Daemon...the first thing I thought of when I saw this was Megami Tensei -_-'

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I AM DONE WITH MY SU. I think I might need some expansion with my DAEMON appearance but otherwise lemme know if I am missing anythinggg.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Erika Alessandra Lombardi
fantASTIC!! You're accepted! Just a reminder though; the announcement that was written in the first post was the 'pre-announcement' on the 14th of December. The first post of the IC thread will be the 21st December announcement. d:

Yay! Well, I've started writing up the first post. Hopefully we can get started sometime soon~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahhh, well nonetheless that's good to know. xD I can fix that if you like! At that moment I was TYPING LIKE CRAZY.

Can't wait for the IC thread though xD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years

Jasmine Riverson

_offline_

DATE OF BIRTH: 10th of June 1997
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: London, United Kingdom
APPEARANCE: You could call Jasmine, the girl-next-door type of gal. She has long jet black hair that she always ties into two ponytails with green ribbons, serene blue sapphire eyes that sparkle in the sunlight, has a fair complexion, and a gentle smile that can bright up anyone's day. She is four feet and ten inches in height and one hundred and five pounds in weight.

She wears green half-rimmed eyeglasses since she is nearsighted, a silver necklace that has a leaf-shaped pendant, given to her by her mother as a gift for her 10th birthday, a blue and white varsity jacket, given to her by her best friend/crush on her 13th birthday. Underneath the jacket, there's an apple green blouse that has the CLOUD symbol imprinted on it. She also wears a forest green skirt that reaches the knees, white socks with sky blue Converse sneakers that she really loves.​

Serena Petalblossom

_online_

CURRENT LEVEL: 151
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Being on CLOUD for nearly 3 years, the only achievement she got was from the Cutie Daemon Contest 2011 where she got first place.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: Since her real name and her username were about nature, she designed her DAEMON about one of her favorite things in the world.

She has long wavy brown hair that reaches to her waist, a pretty red flower that is always placed above her right ear, deep blue eyes that can match the deep blue sea, has a pinkish-white complexion with a cute smile that would make you say "Kawaii~". Unlike her real height, she is shorter, now at four feet four inches, and has the same weight with one hundred and five pounds.

She now wears green twig-like sunglasses since she doesn't need eyeglasses in CLOUD. She also wears a green dress with yellow green ruffles that reaches till her knees, white knee length socks and sapphire blue heels to complement the dress.

She still wears her leaf-shaped pendant given to her by her mother and wears a beautiful blue and green bracelet given to her by the same best friend / crush as a gift.​

_other_

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-annoucement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )
MISCELLANEOUS: (anything extra worth mentioning. if you have any questions, you put placeholders here until i confirm things. if your daemon is important or famous within the game or there is anything important that one would usually include in a history section or personality, it would probably also be necessary to mention it here someway or another)​

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
NOT FINISHED!!!!!! Do give opinion though.

FULL NAME: Kyle Vega

DATE OF BIRTH: 15/11/1986

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A

APPEARANCE:

In-Game

USERNAME: Phant0mDrag0n

CURRENT LEVEL: 338

GUILD:
ACHIEVEMENTS: *Bleep bloop* (Not in achieved order) Tons of references
Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE:
Other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:
Kyle is part of the Chicago SWAT Team.

Phant0mDrag0n has a rare sword in his possession that looks something like this (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120128032415/saintsrow/images/e/e6/Nocturn_A.jpg) Called Infernal. The sword is a one handed for him, but a two handed for most others, due to his size. (Things you can't see from the picture: The blue stripe on the hilt pulses that color; the very edge of the blade also glows this color solidly.

Has gotten 1st place in 3 events (Including the 2012 acid tournament) in a row but disappeared for 5 months after, popping back in every once in a while. Kyle is now just getting back into playing the game regularly this last month thanks to his friend, John.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back