• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Wow you are AMAZING at making tilesets! Your ROM looks beautiful!

As long as you have good gameplay, your ROM will do GREAT! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hey guys: D
The hack is moving forward in the best way, i begin to Scrip and one of the things I've done I wanted to show two of this :)
4rdjwh.png

The first thing is the interior of the lab :) (kyledove <3)
The second thing is precisely mugshot assistant/scientist or whatever you call it :)
I thanks all the users of the comments that you write to give their opinions :)

Years
This hack looks very promising! Keep up the good work! One question though, what will the starters be? Is it going to be the typical water, fire, and grass starters or something different? I think it would be cool if the starters were electric, ground, and water. It would change things up compared to normal hacks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hello guys: D
Today I bring you good news:
First of all, Draco upset me the story of the hack (in a positive way you want ^ ^ "), making it much more enjoyable and fluid especially in the beginning :)
And to reconnect to the history I'll show you where the script will be set:
2m5nkfo.png

It will take place inside / outside of the villa :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
any chance of a decapitalizing the battle screen? Seems a bit jarring to have the battle screens YELLING IN YOUR FACE ALL DAY (lol).

Also, any plans for the Phys/Spec Split?

Other than that, I'm looking forward to play this with each passing update. The hack truly looks beautiful Andrea :)

MageX

Internationalist
Years
As i said in other forums, well done!
ps: OMG! da quando draco si interessa ha un'hack?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
1gg5zc.png

Summary: Finally we go for our trip :D
Last night after your birthday Professor VISIT THE OAK said his lab the next morning :)
Once we find a student assistant of the professor who once asked where it was OAK we will respond to go in the path 1 where he was doing some research.
As we go in the path 1 stops us our childhood best friend, as well as the son of a professor.
Once you understand that the professor has never had an assistant we will go frette and fury in the laboratory where our beloved student assistant will expose you to be a recruit of the team rocket.
We will try to chase but will escape.
Now the most important thing is to discover what made ​​the recruits and where is the professor :)

2 users would like to thank in particular:

Trafalgar or Neker x'D that gave me a hand with a routine ^ ^
Shinyquagsire for having solved some doubts sull'asm :)

As usual comments and suggestions are welcome;) Until next time

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hello guys :)
It was a bit that does not put an update, but between school and lack of desire have not done much in recent times ^^"
Today I want to show a little routine that ASM will develop in these days :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMkFqRC14Po&feature=youtu.be
Let's say that my intent is to recreate the intro of Giratina's legend by 0 ^ ^
thank Shinyquagsire for giving me the idea from one of his videos x'D

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hi guys ^^
Today I show you some screen is related to some events and one relating to the graphics ^^
2uz9j5d.png

In the first 2 screen there will be a continuous section posted previously:
Once told of what happened to your mother we will have to go towards the path 1.
Here comes steve who once talked with various coaches will tell us that no one seems to know anything.
We just have to continue towards the city 2: Breakwind TOWN
Here there will be an old woman, a friend of the professor. (in the second screen you can see a part of the script where the house is framed)
We just have to talk to GAIA ...
As a last final treat I added a new player back Sprero you like it ^^.
Unfortunately, work is progressing quite slow but I always try to update once a week :/

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
nice to see this hack still progressing.
still my favourite hack on here but i would of thought a beta would of been released by now.
anyway good luck man, i hope you finish this :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Hello guys :)
The work is progressing well enough ^^
one of the things I did today I would like you to see perhaps one of the best things about the hack ^^
I'm talking about BG :)
This is one of many that will be present in BG hack ^^
29ks2sg.png

All other BG course will follow the same style ^^ :)
Hope you like it :) if you have suggestions, criticisms (constructive means.-.) Write everything in the comments x'D

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Awesome work Andrea :)
I wish I could sprite like this -_-

Back