• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Minabii

tree
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
87 pineco eggs and nothing.Not that Im complaining, I know its gonna take a lot longer.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Mighty, personally i think breeding is easier mainly because you are gaurenteed to get spheal out of the egg where as in the wild it could be anything.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
im back i dont usually play or post on weekdays so saturday and sunday i am here until probably 12 pm maybe
congrats on the poochyena LDD
FM how did u get entei?

Bellsprout update
only about 20 hatched since last time
nothing great

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
you might want to start a new game and reset for suicune it might be easier

bellsprout update
hatched #375 nothing good

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I'd hunt for the Spheal in the wild because the shiny Glalie is awesome and I wouldn't mind having either one.

Years
Hello. I just reset my Emerald. I attempted the Reset Glitch, but the full memory wipe just goes too fast on Emerald. Anyway, I'll be playing through, picking a girl this time around, and using Treecko. Once again, I'm not looking for shinies this time around. I really want to get a Zangoose this time around, so I can start my operation to get the Johto starters and, most importantly... SHINY MEGANIUM!!1!11!1!1!1111 *goes bonkers*

67 Surskits

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MM, do you really own 3 red Gyradoses?
*Adds RayquazaMaster to AIM buddy list*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Latilover, if you tell us which (if any) advance generation shiny pokemon (ruby/ sapphire/ emerald/ firered/ leafgreen/ or XD/ or colloseum) you have captured, you will be admitted into the club (provided that your claim is not too farfetch'd). AHHH! Whenever I'm at PC I can't stop myself from making that poke-pun! "Farfetch'd!" *laughs as others give him a o.O sort of look*

Years
ryan said:
MM, do you really own 3 red Gyradoses?
Why sure! Like, who doesn't? (One from Gold, one from my Crystal's previous owner's save, and one from my Crystal save.) Next time I pick up G/S/C, I'll get the Odd Egg as well as breed for a shiny Skarm. I got shiny Chikorita on my fifth try. You can tell a shiny egg from Stadium GS, so that makes it even easier.

To Emerald! (but when I finish this orange juice, it's time for bed. =P)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I made the red gyrados in my gold game faint as i thaught it was a glitch. oh sweet memorys. ah yes no luck with suicune but i am now reseting for moltres at mt.ember. good luck everyone.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 2, 2007
two shinys

yesterday i caught a shiny tentacool... it evolved in a shiny tentacruel....just today i saw a shiny hariyama..... it used whirlwind at me....

Back