• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MegaDex [Thread Version 2.0]

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Marsupo! I love it! I think that is your best Creation...and did you make your Banner? with Dropsy in Pixel Art form? Its very Good!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Wow, these are very interesting and creative. You did a great job on them. Are they all custom made sprites? I really like Nepscania and Odinther. I just think Odinther's body is kind of slender on the left side. Keep up the great work! ^____^

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Maneachicken said:
Marsupo! I love it! I think that is your best Creation...and did you make your Banner? with Dropsy in Pixel Art form? Its very Good!

Thanks. I like Marsupo as well!! XD No, I didn't make the larger art of Dropsy in my banner. An old friend from PC did that piece of art for me. Unfortunately, they aren't around the community anymore.

Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
Wow, these are very interesting and creative. You did a great job on them. Are they all custom made sprites? I really like Nepscania and Odinther. I just think Odinther's body is kind of slender on the left side. Keep up the great work! ^____^

Thank you!! Your comments are so nice. XD Yes, these are all custom sprites, designed and scratch sprited by myself. I think Nepscania seems to be a very popular sprite. Odinther's body is a little slender on that side because his butt is supposed to be farther back from the front of the body. Maybe I did make it a little to small though. -_- Thanks again for the comments. You guys make the hours of hard work I put into these all worth it!!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Slogan said:
I like them all,some of them remind me of telefang O_o

Telefang, eh?? I don't think I've heard of that before. o.O

Here's another new one for you guys. I call this bugger a Reapsaw. I'm thinking he'll be a Poison type. o.O Check him out below and tell me your thoughts on them please. XD

V2-Reapsaw.png

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Niceness, it would be good to do a combined comic with you, with your ideas and mine ^_^, just as you said in the spriters thread ^^. Btw did you check the second pokedex design?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
megafuz said:
Telefang, eh?? I don't think I've heard of that before. o.O

Here's another new one for you guys. I call this bugger a Reapsaw. I'm thinking he'll be a Poison type. o.O Check him out below and tell me your thoughts on them please. XD

V2-Reapsaw.png
Wow, it looks a little odd o.o; but it's cool X3; I think he would be good as a poison type since it's tail looks like a scorpion's *nod nod*

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:
Niceness, it would be good to do a combined comic with you, with your ideas and mine ^_^, just as you said in the spriters thread ^^. Btw did you check the second pokedex design?

Indeed. XD I did check out the second design. Don't know if you saw my post in the SL or not. o.O But yeah...I liked the first design better.

Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
Wow, it looks a little odd o.o; but it's cool X3; I think he would be good as a poison type since it's tail looks like a scorpion's *nod nod*

Haha. Thanks. Great minds think alike then. XD

Anywho...this stuff isn't really part of my MegaDex project. The first sprite below is a custom scratch trainer. It's supposed to depict myself. The two animations are icons I made for AIM of Armodian and Armodia. Armodian was originally a member of the MegaDex, but was cut when I made the new display.

MegafuzPersonalSprite.png

KevBuddyIcon.gif
KevBuddyIcon2.gif

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
They are great but why do those trainers look like Shellder heads. Did I mention that they are great.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

The characters with shell heads aren't trainers. The male with the blue shell was originally a FakeMon in the MegaDex, but I cut him from the project when I released the new display and re-worked some things. I thought it would be fun to make a female version, and after making both versions I decided to animate them and make them into icons for AIM. I think you got confused with what I said before. Only the first sprite up there is a trainer.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
Years
Interesting, interesting.

^_- Your pixie art is very good. In my eyes all of them have good shading. Although theres something that's hiding in the back of my mind about your artworks that I can't remember at the time being. Last words, very good pixing and shading. Tempsyra has the best outline and shading in my eyes. :P

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
It's great to see that you keep adding more and more sprites to your Megadex! Keep up the good work!

Kryos

Penguin King!
Years
Nice looking work, man. Looks like we're working on similar projects! Cocryo is easily my favorite. Some of them, such as Odinther, for example, could use some touch-ups in the shading department, but nothing major. I'd love to get some crits from you, too. Later.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Wow. o.O I got back from a 3-day camping trip and I get lots of lovely comments to come home to!! XD Thanks a lot everyone. I really appreciate all the kind words. The hours of work I put into these sprites make it worth it when I get supportive comments like these. I should have some new spritage to post here soon, so keep your eyes peeled. Once again, thanks a bunch!! XD

[EDIT]

New sprite today!! Obviously, this is a new water type I call Zyza. I might also make him Psychic type but sure right now. o.O Anywho...let me know what you think of him. XD

V2-Zyza.png

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Zyza is really cool but i think it would look better with a little somin somin added 2 its tail!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a suggestion

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Dardanel said:
I really like this one! The tail looks soooo cool! But its expression is just dull... And you could try to improve on the shading of the head...

Thanks. The expression was supposed to look dull. o.O I did a rather quick shade job on the head. I'll try fixing that up when I get a chance.

~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
It looks so cool. I really love the coloring and the shading also.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Thanks!! Glad you like it. XDD

skeetacular said:
Zyza is really cool but i think it would look better with a little somin somin added 2 its tail!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a suggestion

Hmm...what exactly did you have in mind? I might try toying with it if you elaborate some. XD

Back