• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Years
Hi Kaitou, I have the Earthquake TM and am in Black 2. Do you have any local pokemon requests, I may be able to help you out!

Toko

Forest Dweller
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just adopted a Dratini with Extremespeed. I suggest you get your Pokemon from this Adoption Centre! You won't be disappointed! :)

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Okay, to officiate:
I'd like an Adamant Piplup, Ralts, Shinx, and a Modest Charmander (preferably with Dragon Pulse, but if you don't want to I can just teach it to him via move tutor) All Male please.
And I'll give you a Zwellious, a Petilil, a Maracactus, and a DW Munna. Would you like them all to be female? I'm assuming you'd like them so you could breed them.

Sanguinius

Lt. Ral
Years
Chikorita 02, Torchic 05, and Mudkip 03 would be great...I can do Gen 4 or Gen 5, but I noticed you seem to need a Squirtle to breed, and I have a Blastoise on my Black 2. So if we can send them to Gen 5 I can get you a Squirtle

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Chikorita 02, Torchic 05, and Mudkip 03 would be great...I can do Gen 4 or Gen 5, but I noticed you seem to need a Squirtle to breed, and I have a Blastoise on my Black 2. So if we can send them to Gen 5 I can get you a Squirtle
Understood!
I'd prefer to trade on GenIV since they are already there.
And don't worry if you don't have the Squirtle on GenIV, I'll take any other pokemon you have.
Do you happen to have a Jynx or a Growlithe? If not, then that's allright.

Sanguinius

Lt. Ral
Years
Sure, I can get you both of those. Anything else you would want for the third? I'll be getting them from a HeartGold game so if it's a 1st or 2nd gen pokemon I should be able to get it for you

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure, I can get you both of those. Anything else you would want for the third? I'll be getting them from a HeartGold game so if it's a 1st or 2nd gen pokemon I should be able to get it for you
Do you have a Larvitar or any of it's evolutions?
Or a Snorlax (Munchlax)?

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@PinkMommy
You trade with Gen V right? Could you trade me one of those beast Shinxes? I've got a Larvitar with your name on it!

Sanguinius

Lt. Ral
Years
Got your Jynx and Growlithe, working now on the Larvitar

Edit: or not, if OrangeNess has that covered already :P

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
@PinkMommy
You trade with Gen V right? Could you trade me one of those beast Shinxes? I've got a Larvitar with your name on it!
Hey ness! Sure, you can get one. I'll take your Larvitar gladly, thank you.
Now, which of the Shinx on the list would you like?

Got your Jynx and Growlithe, working now on the Larvitar

Edit: or not, if OrangeNess has that covered already :P
No, no. I still need that Larvitar on my GenIV game, so I'll take it!

Last edited:

Sanguinius

Lt. Ral
Years
Understood!
I'd prefer to trade on GenIV since they are already there.
And don't worry if you don't have the Squirtle on GenIV, I'll take any other pokemon you have.
Do you happen to have a Jynx or a Growlithe? If not, then that's allright.

So I actually found a Torchic and Mudkip through other means, so I won't need those two. I would still like Chikorita 02, and now Togepi 02, in exchange for a Jynx and Growlithe, if that works for you :D

edit: or Larvitar. Your choice of two from the three!

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@Pink
I'll breed the Larvitar in the next few days, amd I'd like Shinx #01 and maybe Ralts #02. Thanks in advanced! My FC is on my profile page somewhere. When do you want to trade? I'm free on Sunday.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ok, my computer won't let me quote, so here it goes.

Sanguinius.- Ok, then. I'll take the Growlithe and the Larvitar. Can you give me your FC? Mine is on my signature. It's the BLUE one. When can you trade? I can do it tomorrow after 8:30pm http://www.cenam.mx/hora_oficial/ <- You can check my time zone in there, it's the last clock to the right.

Orange Ness.- You've got it. I'll put your name on those. Sure, I'm available on Sunday from 8am to 3:00pm, my time.
I'll look for your FC, mine is on my signature, it's the BLACK one (obviously :D)

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

IN OTHER NEWS
Pikachuuilovehim.gif

My friend LilJz1234 just opened his new Trade Thread.
It's an all starter thread, so if for some reason you don't like the natures I post here, he sure as sure has whatever you are looking for.
Egg Moves included!
Best thing is, he'll trade for basically ANYTHING!
What are you waiting for? Go check it out!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292525

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-♥

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
This thread is amazing, I wish I had found it earlier.
So when you have time, I need:
Totodile-Jolly
Cyndaquil-Modest
Ralts-Male-Adamant
Ralts-Female-Modest
Shinx-Adamant, Indimidate, Female
Elekid-Jolly(If you have one), if not, Adamant.
Chansey-Bold
Eeve-Modest
Eeve-Timid
Togepi-Modest Nature(Serene Grace)
Probopass-Bold Nature
If you can, always *IF* you can, I'd appreciate if all of the pokemon were in the lowest level possible, and females wherever you can (except for the ralts). If you can get female for any pokemon, than male is ok.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
This thread is amazing, I wish I had found it earlier.
So when you have time, I need:
Totodile-Jolly
Cyndaquil-Modest
Ralts-Male-Adamant
Ralts-Female-Modest
Shinx-Adamant, Indimidate, Female
Elekid-Jolly(If you have one), if not, Adamant.
Chansey-Bold
Eeve-Modest
Eeve-Timid
Togepi-Modest Nature(Serene Grace)
Probopass-Bold Nature
If you can, always *IF* you can, I'd appreciate if all of the pokemon were in the lowest level possible, and females wherever you can (except for the ralts). If you can get female for any pokemon, than male is ok.

Sure, I can get you te Elekid and Probopass no problem. Same with the Ralts and Shinx .
I might have some complications with Eevee, Totodile and Cyndaquil, since they are so hard to find as female and finding one with the requested nature is near impossible. I've done it before, though, so I should be able again. If not, I guess I'll be sending you a male :(
About the Togepi... yeah, that's kind of a tricky one... I've bred about 10 Togepi and they all had Hustle, but I'll see what I can do.
And about the Chansey, do you want her as she is or would you preffer a Happiny?

Back