• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Alright.Would you guys mind if I had a pokemon shop in Pokemon Titanium similar to that but instead in a couple of islands.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I agree with ~Nevermore~, every fan game should be completely different. And I also agree with the part about uniqueness, because if everyone had access to your game's graphics, every single game would choose them. Except smart people. Anyways, good luck on the game. Even though it's a little funny how this works and all, good luck!

Years
Closed.

Vavavoom can let me know when/if he wishes to have this thread reopened and/or create a new one.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah; I really liked this game.
Was one of the best.
Vavavoom left PC~

Years
Right, now that the thread's open again, got some updates for you.
fishishadow.png

This little fishie is kept by kids all over geor, because it's easy to look after. It's a popular first pokemon for people who can't go out and catch their own.
And here's something for you to think over...
eons-2.png

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Right, now that the thread's open again, got some updates for you.
fishishadow.png

This little fishie is kept by kids all over geor, because it's easy to look after. It's a popular first pokemon for people who can't go out and catch their own.
And here's something for you to think over...
eons-2.png

Nice. I'm really glad that the thread is open again. Now, do you have time to consider that proposal I made? Anyway, I hope this game continues to grow!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Looks cool~
Eevee evolution again? But fine if ~Nevermore~ sprite them great!
The fish pokemon looks cute^^
What is the name for the fish pokemon?

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
Someone should just make evolutions for the eeveelutions instead of adding more...but whatever, your opinion is better than mine, Nevermore. I'm sure they'll look wonderful.

Years
-Dies-

I'm a fan of the project...but just what something needs, more Eevee evolutions. -sigh- Whatever.

Jeeze, can you be any more negative? You're acting like i've announced that it's my dutiful intention now to make the game suck. You haven't even seen them. It seemed to me like it would be ridiculous to have all the eons in wihthout having some of our own. Did you complain when nintendo announced leafeon and glaceon?

Thankyou La Branette and OmegaGroudon, i hope you aren't dissapointed by them when you get the change to catch them.

In other news, Vav's been busy remaking the old maps of Seealga Island, and Glamorich City, so that the game looks perfect by the time you get to play it ^^
We also have a new screenshot of the dex screen of the geor reigon. Constructive comments appreciated!
WesmottPu.png

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Jeeze, can you be any more negative? You're acting like i've announced that it's my dutiful intention now to make the game suck. You haven't even seen them. It seemed to me like it would be ridiculous to have all the eons in wihthout having some of our own. Did you complain when nintendo announced leafeon and glaceon?

Thankyou La Branette and OmegaGroudon, i hope you aren't dissapointed by them when you get the change to catch them.

In other news, Vav's been busy remaking the old maps of Seealga Island, and Glamorich City, so that the game looks perfect by the time you get to play it ^^
We also have a new screenshot of the dex screen of the geor reigon. Constructive comments appreciated!
WesmottPu.png

I like it!. It looks like it is for a Pokemon game, yet it is still unique. Great job! (Also, on the note of the Eevelutions, I think it's great. I mean, they've got so many types already, why not just finish it off?)

La_Branette

Will die of sleep deprivation.
Years
You know, the dex looks like an improvement from the R/S/E one, but I dunno...after seeing the D/P dex...Well, I guess there's not much you can do about that. Try and make it a bit more detailed maybe? Hm.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2008
Are the Eeveelutions.. a bug type (honey I think?) and a fighting type (black belt?)? Well that's my guess anyways. It looks like it's going great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back