• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ideas for my region :D

gold/silverFTW

Ecruteak Champion
Years
Hey, I'm new to this Pokemon Essentials thing and I just wanna share ideas for my region ^.^. So if anyone has suggestions, feel free to suggest away. :D okay so I will put descriptions for each area below.

Littlepine Town: A tiny little village surrounded by forests. The elders go into the forest weekly to pray for the forest's protector. Areas of interest: Player's house, Rival's House

Centennial Forest: A labyrinth of a forest that has a mysterious aura to it. It is home of the forest's protector. Areas of interest: Shrine of Worship(Celebi), Bug sanctuary(on outskirts), Great Maw(Post-game, leads to Hall of Origin where Sinnoh Legendaries can be caught)

Centennial City: A city that relies on a day-to-day schedule from eating breakfast in a strict amount of time, to going to school for 12 hours a day. Other cities could never find out why the mayor makes the citizens do this... maybe they're special?
Areas of interest: Centennial Clock Shop, Trainer's School, Psychic Type Gym

Solaria Route 1: A short and sweet path that has many honey trees.

These are all the ideas I have so far, I will post more.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
What about Have like an Island of Legendaries and you need to collect certain items for them to appear!

Back