• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Role-Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
what the heck
Name you want to be called:Randall
Likes Pokemon DUH! I love to RP I like RPG games ToS my fav!!! Braces
Dislikes:ignorant people!
What type of Adopter I want: anyone who will help
Length of time I've been Rping: a year!
I would love for someone ot yell at me to get me to stop criticizing people. Yukito for example!

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I guess I'll repost my profile as well

Name you want to be called: PH, Pat, My Padawan
Likes: AIM, Turning my video game ideas into actual games, Pokemon, My DS
Dislikes: RPs with lame plots, Braces, People who godmod
What type of Adopter I want: Someone cool and open-minded, someone who appreciates a good super-human themed RP
Length of time I've been Rping: Here, about 2 months now. Elsewhere, almost a year

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
*shrugs* Everyone else is doing it, so...

I know I'm not really a newbie, but I also know that there are loads of people better than me out there. I'm being an adoptee so I can try to improve. There's always room for a little improvement.

Name you want to be called: Amy, Amy-chan, Piki, whatever. Just not dunderhead.
Likes: Daydreaming, writing, RPing, drawing(well, more like doodling), knives. I like knives.
Dislikes: Fights, violence, and insensitive people. In other words, most people.
What type of adopter I want: Someone who's patient, understanding, and honest, someone who'll give me constructive criticism and suggestions to help me along. Someone who's more experienced than I am, so they can teach me things beyond the scope of the average RPer. Also someone fun, too. ^_~
Length of time I've been RPing: Over a year, so like I said, I'm not new. But I still have lots to learn. There are plenty of ways that I can get better, and with a bit of help and encouragement, maybe I can.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'll take you as an apprentice, Amy, as my own doesn't seem to really be on anymore. Tell me via PM if you accept.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
I guess I need to brush up more on my RP skills...XD

Name you want to be called: *points to username*
Dislikes: Annoying people, ignorant people, racist people, umm....lasagna(is that how you spell it?) and fish...well most fish...well actually some fish..
What type of Adopter I want: Anyone willing to adopt me..XD
Length of time I've been Rping: Well....here....I've RPed a couple months, in other places, maybe a week or two worth of time..and if you count plays and stuff like that roleplaying...then I've done A LOT of that..

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
Years
Name you want to be called: Rika
Likes: Fun, adventures, games, listening to music, and hanging out with my friends.
Dislikes: homework, rude people, bossy people, and somebody stealing from you.
What type of Adopter I want: A paient person and one I can talk to.
Length of time I've been Rping: From August to here.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
One of my adoptees doesn't seem to ever get on any more so I'll adopt another. Right now I'll just adopt anyone who wants to be since I'm about to get off anf don't have time to read all the profiles.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Stop being modest peoples, let Alana pick. Let her get on again when she has more time you know? Because if she doesn't pick herself, then everyone will be 'oh, no you should pick so-and-so!' 'oh, no, you shouldn't pick me! So-and-so would be so much better for you!' etc etc. until someone finally steps up and says 'pick me'. So, I think we should wait for Lana. (I'm calling you Lana from now on.)

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Lol. Lana. Odd but ok.I have three people asking. (I was expecting only one if that) *Hits self for not thinking* But that's what you get when posting half asleep. It's a hard choice. Choose one over the others. I guess I'll just read over all your profiles and that of others, find out whose most active, then choose.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
Years
adoptee

Name you want to be called: maistro
Dislikes: radiation
What type of Adopter I want: anybody willing to give advice
Length of time I've been Rping: a day

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Ok, I have had 4 days off of school because of sicknes and I think the sickness did me good. I have had a lot of time to think and search around in the post I have made. I now what I must do. I have to step up as a person and help people. I will take on the roll I was originally going ot take. I will adopt someone. But the only diffrence within now and when I was origanilly going to adopt is that I have grown as a person. I am going to take people under my wing and help them, not put them down and yell at them. I know many people don't want to but I am willing to help. Would anyone like for me to adopt them.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Well, a few people told me that I could be qualified to be an adopter myself, so I applied to be an adopter. I haven't been accepted yet, but if I am any time soon, anyone want me to adopt 'em when I'm accepted?

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
Well, I was hoping to be adopted by a female, but since it's been so long since I first put up my adoption forms, I've been getting kind of impatient, so now I'm willing to be adopted by anyone who wants to adopt me.

Kurosaki

With the power vested in me, I now deem this thread as (-Closed-), by request/permission of the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back