• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The horribly translated Pokemon Green!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Hello everyone! Welcome to my Let's Play of the badly translated Pokemon Green version. This is my second take at completing it and I am hell bent on doing so. I decided to re-pick up streaming and creating videos as a hobby once again, and this time I hope I can make it much more consistent.

The format of this Let's Play is going to be a little different then others, I will be doing the standard uploading to You Tube, however... I will also be live streaming every single recording on twitch.tv! That means the raw and unedited version can be seen first there, and I will definitely be interacting with those in the chat! (Keep in mind I will try to keep a balance between my Let's Playing and interacting with the chat). The link to go there is www.twitch.tv/braaane (if I'm not supposed to be linking this here I'll gladly delete it.

But without further ado! Here is the first instalment of the Let's Play! The videos make cut abruptly but that is because I usually stream for around an hour. So please be patient as the next videos will more then likely be released soon after.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 1) - Welcome to the world of ELF!
An introduction to the trophy that is Poketto Monsuta Green.

Please stick around as it has been a while since I've recorded/streamed so my fluency has suffered, but I'm hoping that the quality will be very much improved by a few episodes in!​

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 2) - The curious incident of the cheaply built bulletin boards!

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 3) - Defeating the man made of stone.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Here is the next episode for all you wonderful people!

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 4) - Can't you be gentle and soft to girls?

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Episode 5 just finished uploading! Hopefully you all enjoy it, any thoughts are welcome!

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 5) - The Magic of Carps joins our squadron!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Here is the sixth episode! Personally one of my favourites that I have done so far.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 6) - GRLD! Take down Team Missile!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 7) - Little boyes go home quickly!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Did have some slight audio issues with this episode and episode 8, however I have fixed the audio in preparation for the next episodes! Hope you all enjoy.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 8) - During the upgrade. Upgrade will stop.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
It took a while, but I have finally uploaded another few episodes with all issues fixed! As always, I sincerely hope you enjoy.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 9) - Progressing through the Golden Ball Bridge

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 10) - Reach the digits of double!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
The last episode from the stream including 9 and 10! Some very big moments in this one.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 11) - Dance party man hands GRLD an inevitable defeat.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I have recorded some more episodes of this fine game, and this episode comes with extra doses of broken english, and translations that just plain don't make sense.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 12) - Defeating the legendary figure known as Carsmy!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
In this episode we head down to Vermilion City to challenge a boat, a square route, a tunnel of Diglets and a gym.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 13) - Reaching the town of Dry Leavies!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
And they keep on rolling, rolling, rolling with the poketto monsuta.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 14) - The disappointment of Carla.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Today, we brutally defeat a route full of young inspired trainers, old men who served in wars and tradesmen who maintain the necessary electricity we use every day.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 15) - Rampaging through Route 11!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
We finally finish off Route 11 and plan our journey into the large boat which we do not know the name of just yet, not to mention Diglett??? Tunnel.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 16) - Annihilating what's left of Route 11!

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Finally got a chance to record another episode. Not to mention we have ourselves an audio clarity upgrade.

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 17) - Laughter, ha ha ha...

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Hope you're enjoying them Crafty :)

Here is a brand new episode! I think I've nailed the video quality finally!

Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 18) - Pokemon Green Let's Play (Episode 18) - Welcome to the Sandu Annu Ship! ..again

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I've played a horribly translated Pokémon Green ROM myself, and I can assure you it's very similar (probably the same one) as this. It brings a lot of memories in... it's downright hilarious.

Back