• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
April 4th, 2013

Pokemon Black

I'm on a quest to get the Black/White trainer card, having not done so in any of the other previous games. Right now I'm doing the tedious task of getting all the Props form the musical, I was acually suprised how fast it's going. I've already got all the Cool Props and am 3/4 of the way through cute.

I wouldn't be suprised if I have another color change by the end of then night! :)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2 (4/4/13)

I am working on my Unova dex. I noticed that I hadn't caught a Corsola yet, so I went to Route 18. While I was there, I ending up catching even more pokemon that I needed. I ended up getting a Corsola, a Horsea, a Tropius and a Carnivine.

Unova Dex

Seen: 291
Obtained: 185

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
Small update, but it helps to not fall too behind.

April 3, 2013

I got to train with Baltoy and the rest of my team in the morning before work, and then I sent the 5 Pokémon to Professor Juniper and had Vigoroth, Heracross, Swablu, and Trapinch transferred to me.

April 4, 2013

Dream World: Eelectross. Found: Cherubi that knows Bullet Seed; female Nosepass with the ability Sand Force. This leaves seven more Pokémon to find in the Dream Park, and ten overall in the Dream World! Can I actually do it?

While exploring Route 6, I battled a few trainers, but one of them had a Pokémon I had not seen since my days in Hoenn!

"Castform, the Weather Pokémon. Castform change their appearance according to the weather because of the way temperature and weather affects their cellular structure. Recently, their molecules were found to be just like water."

I stopped into the Weather Institute on the route, where a group of scientists were studying the effect of the seasons on Pokémon like Deerling. They have since expanded their studies to include the effect of the weather on Pokémon as well. Because of this, they explained to me, wild Castform have been drawn to the area, though in very small numbers. So that trainer caught her Castform right here on Route 6. They also had a special Deerling living there. This one was special because it had an ability unlike other Deerling. Its ability was Serene Grace. They asked if I could take it with me and send it to Professor Juniper so she could examine it. So I did, and returned to the Pokémon Center.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2

(4/513)

I leveled up my Stayu and evolved it using a Water Stone.

(4/6/13)

I made a lot of progress today!

I hung out with my friend and we did some trading. I bred him a Shuckle, Skitty, and Tropius. In return, he traded me a Solosis, Rufflet, and an Oshawott.

Next, I decided to evolve my Mantyke, but I didn't have a Remoraid (I had already evolved mine into an Octillery) so I went to Route 21 and surfed until I found one. Once I had captured it and put it in my party, I trained Mantyke and it evolved into a Mantine.

From there, I decided that my party pokemon (all lvl 76) could use some of their own training, so I went to the Game Freak building and challenged the trainers there.

After this, I checked my pokedex and realized that I didn't have a Deino. Since you can't catch one in the wild, I went to N's Castle Entrance and caught a Zweilous that I will later breed.

Unova Dex

Seen: 292
Obtained: 191

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Black 2 Unova Adventure Part III
________

Last Time: "Black 2 Unova Adventure Part II" (Post #18 on this thread on Pg.1)

Just as Tim headed the dock he encountered the town's Gym Leader and his rival Ben confronted by the pirates he met earlier. Confirming they were assembled from the remnants of the former Team Plasma they engaged both Roxy and Ben to which Tim intervened. Battling one a-piece, Tim's Sewaddle dispatched of his enemies Purloin with one Bug-Bite.

The Plasma grunts ran away, attempting to escape. Roxy asked us to fall out to Route 20 but not before giving Tim HM01 or Cut. Tim and Ben trekked to Route 20 and searched for a Team Plasma grunt. Tim found one first and battled her into submission, again the Grunt ran away.

Back at the town. Tim found Roxy talking to her father who asked him to ferry Ben and Tim to Castelia. To which he agreed.

Tim boarded the ship and after only moments he was awestruck by the Castelia skyline, the buildings towered above the world and frankly it scared him.

When they docked Ben traded phone numbers and departed. Not even five seconds of stepping of the pier Tim was beckoned by a jester. He asked that he partake in an event and gave Tim a bicycle. He gave Tim three locations of 3 other jesters. Tim first stopped at the Battle Company and beat all the trainers, including the companies CEO and found the jester.

Tim then went to the Analytic HQ and answered 8 surveys and talked to the jester.

One more to go. Tim went to the next location (I can't remember) and spoke to him. After exploring Castelia extensively and then returned the first jester and told him that he had found all his friends. Elated he handed Tim a Rare Candy which he promptly fed to his Pidove.

In this huge city, Tim would have no idea where to go from here.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2 (4/7/13)

I have been doing some breeding on the side so today I took five eggs from my PC and went to Skyarrow Bridge. I rode around on my bike until they all hatched into a Golett, Larvesta, Budew, Wingull, and Tympole.

After this, I took my Tangela and leveled it up until it learned Ancient Power and evolved into a Tangrowth.

Next, I wanted to evolve my Shellder but I didn't have any Water Stones so I headed over to the Gear Station. I played through a couple of rounds with my Galvantula, Krookodile, and Azumarill until I had enough BP. I bought four Water Stones, one for my Shellder and three for other pokemon who will need it (Eevee, Panpour, Lombre).

I leveled up my Shellder at the Game Freak building and in doing so, leveled up my party pokemon.

Unova Dex

Seen: 293
Obtained: 197

T!M

Years
Black 2 Unova Adventure Part IV 1/2
________

Last Time: "Black 2 Unova Adventure Part III" (Post #25 on this thread on Pg.1)

Tim confused on where to go next thought no better place to start than the Castelia Gym. However the Gym Attendee stood like a soldier at the front entrance. Tim was told that the Gym Leader was not present. When a mysterious woman, that Tim had already hated despite meeting her for the first time, named Iris approached them. She asked if Tim was looking for Team Plasma. He said yes, which caused her to lead me to the sewers of Castelia. But not before my annoying, idiot, friend Ben decided to tag along and make a team. Tim, frustrated that he couldn't venture alone (due to poor game design and being treated like a child and stupid one at that by GameFreak) had no choice but to accompany Ben. As they traversed the sewers Tim became lost in the maze but was able to catch Rattata and Zubat which were promptly send to the box.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2 (4/9/13)

The first thing I did today was check the bulletin board to see what the swarm was available. The swarm was at the Dreamyard, and thinking I hadn't caught the swarm pokemon there, I headed over. I ran around for a while, not realizing that I was in double grass and that swarm pokemon do not appear there. When I noticed this, I headed over to the normal grass and saw that the swarm pokemon was Hyno- which I already have.

Feeling like an idiot, I decided to focus on training pokemon to make up for the lost time. All of the pokemon I chose today only needed to go up a few levels in order to evolve so it didn't take very long to have a bunch of new pokemon: I evolved my Psyduck, Wailmer and Chinchou. I also evolved my Jigglypuff with a Moon Stone.

After doing so much training, I decided that I should go out and catch a pokemon instead. There are no more pokemon I can catch for the Unova Dex (from now on, I have to evolve/breed everything) so I decided to catch a Cottonee so I could trade it for a Petili which I don't have.

Unova Dex

Seen: 293
Obtained: 201

T!M

Years
Black 2 Unova Adventure Part IV 2/2
________

Last Time: "Black 2 Unova Adventure Part IV 1/2" (Post #27 on this thread on Pg.2)

Tim and Ben scoured the sewers of Castelia and after finding some hidden treasure throughout, they found the Plasma members. But not before Tim's Sewaddle evolved into Swadloon and one level later Leavanny and Pidove evolving into Tranquill. Entering a duel battle the Grunts were defeated. Before again running they told them of their failed King, one who coward'd his way out of Plasma. Ben suggested Tim go deeper into the sewers but Burgh appeared and said it was not necessary, instead he asked them to return back to the city and challenge him at his Gym.

Tim obeyed but not before a scientist stepped out from the cave within the Sewers. Tim immediately didn't like him. A vibe such as this had never come over him. The man identified himself as Colress and asked to see Tim's Pokémon. He declined but the scientist snatched his Pokémon anyway and looked (Jerk). Interested he asked to meet him on Route 4, north of Castelia and battle him.

Tim exited the sewers and Ben took off. Iris was happy that they got the members of Plasma and suggested that Tim battle Burgh. (Already was told, dumbo).

Tim found the gym and after clearing the certified Gym trainers he challenged Burgh. Using a combination of Tranquill, Leavanny and Pignite. Burgh was easily defeated and he promptly administered the official league badge to Tim. Tim left the Gym and traveled north.

Before heading directly to Colress, who was waiting on the road, Tim took a detour and after three failed attempts caught a Sandile with the appropriate nature. Putting him in the back of the team and attaching an EXP Share to him he battled Colress and won handily. Colress left waxing his views on Pokémon. Tim rested on the road until the next chapter in his adventure was recorded.

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
I recently finished EV training my Modest Espeon. EV training might seem useless as I never do competitive battling but it'll be useful for the PWT/Subway. Espeon is only level 38 but with maxxed out Special Attack and Speed EV's, he is an absolute beast. Has the moves Psychic, Shadow Ball, Morning Sun and Signal Beam. I'm currently hatching Litwick's to try and get a Modest one now.

Reactions: T!M

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2 (4/13/13)

I traded a bunch of pokemon from my Black that I need in my Black 2- Skitty, Tepig (I started with Snivy), Pinsir, Numel, Archen, and Elekid.

I also leveled up my Bronsor into a Bronzong.

(4/14/13)

My eggs started piling up again so I decided to go for another bike ride on Skyarrow bridge. This resulted in me getting an Igglybuff, Bonsly, Spinarak, Deino, and Slakoth.

I also leveled up my Vulpix and evolved it using a Fire Stone. I am slowly getting closer to completing my Unova Dex!

Unova Dex

Seen: 294
Obtained: 212

Years
4-17-12 (Black 2)

It's a cold Winter day in the far corner of Unova, and today is the day a young man named Andrew's journey starts in the world of Pokemon.

Andrew was kinda forced into thew world of Pokemon out of nowhere. His mother had received a call from long time friend Professor Juniper. The esteemed Pokemon Professor was once again looking for young people to help her in the task of completing the Pokedex, and encyclopedia that stores data about Pokemon. She thought that Andrew would be the perfect person for the job (No doubt due to all the good things his mother has told her over the years). When his Mother asked him, Andrew was more then willing to start his Pokemon Adventure, being more then eager to rise the ranks to become just as strong as his hero. David. The Hero of Truth. The trainer who had defeated Team Plasma and bested The Hero of Ideals, N. Who have both since have been out of the Spotlight, even after David briefly having the Champion Title. The Legends say that after he and Reshiram became united, he seeked even stronger Pokemon. He became the first person to finish Unova's Pokedex.

Andrew's Mother told him that he was to find a Women named Bianca, and that she could be identified by a big green hat and blonde hair. She did so in a very systematic fashion and soon before Andrew could really grasp what was going on he was out the door of his house and onto the cobblestone brick that spread over the city of Aspertia. It was a small quaint city that was famous for it's view. Andrew suspected that she had might gone to the local Pokemon center and started to make his way there.

Andrew was intercepted by his longtime friend Hugh, who had himself only recently aquired a Pokemon of his own, one that he had raised from an egg. After hearing that Andrew was about to recieve a Pokemon of his own. He got excited for Andrew, knowing that Andrew would be a good person to check his own skills with, and insisted on joining Andrew to find Bianca. After breifly explaining that Bianca was not in the Pokemon Center, they continued towards the towns signature Lookout Point. Along the way they passed by the newly built Trainer School, Hugh commenting that there was still no teacher or "gym leader" yet. They finally reach the otherside of town, and Hugh remains at the steps so that Andrew can go and talk to Bianca.

Bianca was a plesent, if not slightly ditzy sort. She presented 3 Pokemon to Andrew. There was Snivy, the Grass Type. Tepig the Fire Type, and Oshawatt, the water type.
After some thought, it he decided to go with Snivy,naming him Snivley after his smug expression. Andrew knew Snively's Quirky personality would make this trip even more intesting. Bianca then gave Andrew a Pokedex. Hugh, also asked to receive a Pokedex, claiming that the process would make him stronger. Bianca then suggested that Andrew should try testing his skill on Hugh. They both agreed.

Hugh's Pokemon was a Tepig. The opposite type of Andrew's Snivy. Although Andrew was at a disadvantage, with some quick thinking, and a little bit of luck, he was able to best Hugh in his first ever battle. Hugh said his goodbyes to both Andrew and Bianca, and then make his way ahead to route 19.

Shortly after, Bianca and Andrew also make their way into Route 19, where Bianca kindly instructed Andrew on the basics on capturing Pokmeon. With this in mind Andrew started his quest towards Floccey town, capturing a Patrat, named Caffiend after his red-eyed stare, and a Purrlion, which Andrew named Purrevil. Andrew had an odd taste for puns.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2 (4/18/13) - (4/19/13)

First, I did some training and evolved some pokemon- Tynamo, Scraggy, Foongus, Seal.

It was time to take a break from the constant training and I noticed I had a lot of mulch so I decided to find the gardener guy to sell it to him. This was an incentive to sell all of my extra stuff so I traveled around and sold different things. I went to the maid lady in the trailer on Route 5 and gave her some mushrooms and berries.

I noticed that I had a lot of relics so I went to Undella Town. I sold what I had to the billionaire dude. Since I was already there, I decided to go to the ruins and see if I missed anything. I went through them for a while and kept being kicked out by the wave, but I did manage to find a few more things.

Then, I realized that I needed some more evolution stones so I went to the Battle Subway. I played a few rounds and got to the Subway Boss, which I have never done before because I always leave after the first round. But I beat the boss and got a bunch of Battle Points that I used to get Leaf Stones.

I still didn't feel like training so I went to the Elite Four which I haven't done since I beat the game. I got through it easily because my party is all at Lvl 79. After this break, I will go back to working on my dex, which I want to have complete before the new games come out (because then there will be even more pokemon! @@;)

Unova Dex

Seen: 295
Obtained: 218

OffRoadSP

Years
April 6, 2013

Dream World 2: Roselia, gained a level. Found: Galvantula that knows the move Disable.

I was wandering around doing a variety of things, and during my stop in the Lostlorn Forest, a Buizel jumped up out of the water at the base of the waterfall near the entrance! I figured I should take the chance to catch it, so I had Vigoroth use Yawn to put it to sleep, and then I threw a Poké Ball… but no luck, it broke free. So I switched to Trapinch and had it use Mud Slap. It scored a critical hit, which was just what I needed. One more Poké Ball later, and I caught a Buizel!

"Buizel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon. Buizel inflate the floatation sacs around their necks to poke their heads out of the water to see what is going on. They spin their two tails like a screw to propel their bodies through water. These tails also slice clinging seaweed."

219. Buizel
Spr_5b_418_m.png

The Lostlorn Forest had a lot of different species of Pokémon migrate to it since I first explored it two years ago!

The rest of the day, I just trained my team and my new Buizel. Mostly we sayed around Route 6, so I could keep an eye out for any wild Castform that may be there. At the end of the day, I had Nurse Joy heal my Pokémon, and had all but my Grimer sent to Professor Juniper.

April 7, 2013

Dream World: Haxorus. Found: nothing new; Voltorb that knows Natural Gift.

I had the professor transfer Magby, Raticate, Clefairy, and Staryu to me. It's a beautiful day, sunny but still cold, so time to get some fresh air and train some Pokémon!

I searched for quite a long time in rustling grass on Route 6, and encountered plenty of Audino, Emolga, Dunsparce, and even a Leavanny and an Azumarill; however, I did not find even a single Castform. But my Magby did evolve into Magmar!

"Magmar, the Spitfire Pokémon, and the evolved form of Magby. Magmar exhale scorching fire which forms heat waves around their bodies, making it hard to see these Pokémon clearly."

220. Magmar
Spr_5b_126.png

It wasn't long before that group of Pokémon was trained, so I rotated them out for Skitty, Jolteon, Grimer, and Bronzor. We did find one Castform while training, but it got away. So after a bit more searching, I rotated the group again for Growlithe, Umbreon, Ampharos, and Tropius.

I took a little break to go do some other things, since I was getting frustrated with the search. When I came back in the evening for one last attempt, the very first Pokémon I encountered was a Castform! It treated me to a preview of each of its forms, as it used Rain Dance, Hail, and Sunny Day one after another. I had Umbreon weaken it with a few Quick Attacks, and then threw a Poké Ball, but it burst right out. I had Umbreon use one more Quick Attack, then, Poké Ball, go… I caught a Castform!

221. Castform
Spr_5b_351.png

April 9, 2013

Today is an amazingly beautiful day out! I decided to spend some time in the morning outside on Route 6 before heading into work. On one of my stops to the Pokémon Center, I was surprisingly awarded with a new medal. Apparently, I have been in over 2,000 battles since setting off from Aspertia City!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 77/105
New Medals:
Battle Virtuoso

As I was walking along Route 6, I ran into… Cobalion! I wonder what it was doing here? It bounded of into the distance, and there were two people in apparent pursuit of it. One was Rood, one of the Seven Sages of Team Plasma, but one of the good guys since he seemed loyal to N. He feels that Cobalion's appearance might be the foreshadowing of something sinister that is about to happen. I hope he's over-reacting. Anyway, I couldn't stick around, as I had to be off to work.

After work, I decided to do some training in the nearby Mistralton Cave. Two years ago, I found the Guidance Chamber high in the caverns, and there I caught Cobalion. After spending an extensive time training my team, I paid a visit to the Guidance Chamber. Inside, I was surprised to find a Pokémon I haven't seen since my time in Hoenn: an Aron! It seems like there is a fair amount of Aron that live in Mistralton Cave. I wonder why I didn't see them two years ago? I decided to battle one with my Growlithe. It used a single Flame Burst attack which almost knocked it out, but this Aron likes to thrash about and hit back with a powerful Iron Head attack. I threw a Poké Ball, and with a "swoosh!" I made a critical capture, and caught an Aron!

"Aron, the Iron Armor Pokémon. Aron usually live deep in mountains. In order to build up their steel bodies, they eat iron ore. Hunger has been known to drive them to eat railroad tracks and cars."

222. Aron
Spr_5b_304.png

So after I was done exploring the cave, I returned to the Pokémon Center in Driftveil City, and was awarded yet another medal, thanks to my exploration of Mistralton Cave! I also sent Growlithe, Ampharos, Castform, Tropius, and Umbreon to Professor Juniper, and had her send me my Magneton, Beldum, Glaceon, and Drifblim. With my Grimer and new Aron, the next stop is Chargestone Cave!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 78/106
New Medals:
Dowsing Collector

April 18, 2013

I squeezed in a little training on my lunch break at work, and my Beldum evolved into Metang!

"Metang, the Iron Claw Pokémon, and the evolved form of Beldum. Metang are formed by two Beldum joining together. Their two brains are linked, amplifying their psychic power. Their steel bodies won't be scratched even if they collide with a jet."

223. Metang
Spr_5b_375.png

April 19, 2013

While I was in Chargestone Cave, I found a wild Ferroseed. Now, this may not seem like an unusual occurance, but there was something different about this Ferroseed. This used to be N's Ferroseed! It was one of the four Pokémon he had when he battled me here in Chargestone Cave two years ago. I had Magneton use a few Thundershocks on it to weaken it, and after the third one it also became paralyzed. After that, I easily caught it in a Poké Ball! I sent it to Nuvema Town so it can be with the rest of N's Pokémon I discovered.

April 20, 2013

I continued my exploration of Chargestone Cave, hoping to find any of the other three Pokémon N likely released here. It also gave me a good opportunity to train a lot of my Pokémon. Magneton especially seemed to enjoy training here. The assortment of wild Pokémon that lived here hasn't changed much, except I did discover that some Nosepass are here! I battled one with my Drifblim, but it used a Spark attack followed up by Rock Blast and knocked Drifblim out. I then just threw a Poké Ball, and caught it!

"Nosepass, the Compass Pokémon. Nosepass have a magnetic nose that always faces north. When endangered, they may protect themselves by raising their magnetism and drawing iron objects to their bodies."

224. Nosepass
Spr_5b_299.png

I returned to the Pokémon Center not long after that. Since I already had six Pokémon with me when I caught Nosepass, I decided to rotate my Pokémon one final time before reaching Mistralton City. I kept Nosepass and Grimer with me and had Swinub, Dunsparce, Leafeon, and Vaporeon transferred to me.

Years
White 2 - Currently in Nimbasa City Stadiums

I've taken a few Pokemon I need to evolve there, not really to train, just put them in the front of my party, then switch out with one of my two level 100 Pokemon I brought with me, my wonderful female Samurott named Osshy who's been with me since the beginning of my adventure, and my Unfezant. I brought a Lairon and Glameow with me to evolve in their final evolutions, both only a few levels away, I also brought along an Egg, which I'm really hoping to hatch into a male Kirlia, or the evolution before it, I can't remember exactly.

My team and I fought a trainer in the Nimbasa Stadium with a level 68, or around there, Jolteon earlier, at the time I only had my level 100 Unfezant with me, and despite that, all the electric attacks caused my team to lose, we don't lose that often, so it really was a downer.

I've been all over Unova, back and forth between places, looking for every kind of Pokemon there is out there, breeding them and evolving them, trying to catch them all for my PokeDex. I have seen every Pokemon in Unova, and in the National Dex.

In my Unova Dex, I have caught 271 Pokemon out of 301, and in my National Dex I have caught 559 Pokemon out of the 649 there are. I'm aiming to have maybe at least 10 left to obtain in my Unova Dex by the end of the day.

Here's to hoping at least.

OffRoadSP

Years
Back in Chargestone Cave, I did manage to find two more of N's Pokémon: Klink first, and then very shortly after that, Joltik. I then finally made it to the other side of the cave, and arrived in Mistralton City! I went directly to the Pokémon Center, but outside of it I saw Professor Juniper talking to Skyla, the Mistralton Gym Leader.

"Hi, Steve," said Professor Juniper. "Glad to see you made it here!"

"Hi, Professor," I replied. "And hello to you too, Skyla! Long time no see."

"Good to see you again!" Skyla greeted.

"Oh yeah! Professor, here, let me give you these," I handed over two Poké Balls. "Here are two more of N's Pokémon. I think there's just one more for me to find."

"I'll be sure to take care of them!" she responded. "How is your Pokédex coming along?"

"I've seen 225 species in Unova. And caught 224 of them."

"Great job!" Juniper said. "Isn't it amazing how much nature and Pokémon in the wild can change over two years? We went from only 151 Pokémon living in Unova to around 300! You should explore more of eastern Unova next, Steve. There's plenty of Pokémon that live there that you won't find elsewhere in Unova! But before you go, I want to give you this. It's a little something I came across while I've been traveling, and I think you can use it!"

"That's a Master Ball!" I exclaimed. "Thanks, Professor Juniper!"

"Tell you what, Steve," Skyla interjected. "How about after I fly the Professor where she needs to go, you and I have a battle? After that, I can fly you to eastern Unova."

"It might be a good idea," added the Professor. "Some Pokémon there can only be found when the weather is cold, and since the weather is getting nicer, they might be impossible to find. So you should get there sooner than later."

I told Skyla I would take her up on her offer. I said my good-byes to both of them, then took a small break at the Pokémon Center before returning to Chargestone Cave.

Back in Chargestone Cave, I did manage to find N's Boldore, the last of the four Pokémon he used when we battled here two years ago. Satisfied with my training in the cave, I decided to take a break and visit the Entralink Forest. I finally got a chance to participate in some Funfest missions to raise the level of my Entree. The White Lv has gone up by 3:

Entree's Total Level: 17
Black Lv.: 6
White Lv.: 11
Available Pass Powers: 12

In addition, I was awarded two new medals towards the Medal Rally!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 80/106
New Medals:
Ace Pilot
Achiever Lv. 1

And finally, later in the evening, my Swinub evolved into Piloswine!

"Piloswine, the Swine Pokémon, and the evolved form of Swinub. Piloswine have an excellent sense of smell and can even find mushrooms that are buried under frozen ground. They are covered by a shaggy coat that is strong against the cold. Their tusks of ice thicken when it snows."

225. Piloswine
Spr_5b_221_m.png

April 21, 2013

I explored a bit of Mistralton City, and not too much has changed. So to continue my training while waiting for Skyla, I took my Pokémon north to Route 7.

While I was walking around the route, I discovered a wild Seviper! I haven't seen one of these in a while, since back in Hoenn I believe. I managed to capture it.

"Seviper, the Fang Snake Pokémon. Seviper whet their bladed tails on rocks for battle. This constant polishing makes the edge of the blade on their tails extrememly sharp. For many generations, they have feuded with Zangoose and are archrivals."

226. Seviper
Spr_5b_336.png

I found a small hidden grotto in one of the corners of Route 7, and there I found another Seviper! I decided to catch it. This one was definitely special, instead of its usual ability of Shed Skin, this Seviper had the ability Infiltrator.

April 23, 2013

I rotated many of my Pokémon as I trained on Route 7. One of the trainer battles I had was with these young twins, which is notable because the Pokémon they used were a Seviper and… a Zangoose! That is definitely an odd tag battle pair given that they are rivals!

"Zangoose, the Cat Ferret Pokémon. Zangoose have sharp claws on their front paws which are their biggest weapons. They fan out these claws to threaten those they encounter. For many generations, they have feuded with Seviper and are archrivals."

After defeating them with my own recently caught Seviper and Azumarill, they told me that recently, both Seviper and Zangoose have been seen living here on Route 7, though they are rare to find. Despite that, I spent the rest of the evening searching for a Zangoose, but had no luck catching one.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Well I recently (five minutes ago) started my Black 2 again because my pokemon were like level 30 near the 7th gym leader, and I hope now to just go through with powerhouse Pokemon

I picked Tepig for my starter, and let's hope I can find a Riolu pretty quickly!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Black 2

I got Dream Radar recently so I have been playing so that I can obtain Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus :D

Other than that I have been doing more training. I evolved my Meinfoo, Deerling, Barboach, Onix and Pupitar.

I have also been running around and calling Curtis so that I can trade with him. I have been running all over Unova trying to reach him.

Unova Dex

Seen: 295
Obtained: 223

OffRoadSP

Years
April 24, 2013

I woke up early and decided to continue my search for a Zangoose before work. After about two hours (waaay longer than I should have spent), I finally found one! I threw a Poké Ball immediately, but the Zangoose just knocked the ball away. So I had Nosepass use Thunderwave to paralyze it. I tried a Poké Ball again, but still no luck. It then knocked out Nosepass with Revenge, so I switched to Drifblim, and had it use a few Gust attacks on it to weaken it. Then one more Poké Ball, and I finally caught the elusive Zangoose!

227. Zangoose
Spr_5b_335.png

Also, while I was searching, my Grimer's Sludge Wave attack seemed to become much more powerful. Then I realized it was actually a new move… my Grimer now knows Gunk Shot, the most powerful poison-type move! Though powerful, it does lack accuracy, but I still think it will be a nice addition to Grimer's battle strategy.

At the end of the day I did squeeze in a little more training at the Celestial Tower. But I hear that Skyla is back. It's time to think about my battle strategy against her!

April 25, 2013

I finished training in the Celestial Tower, and on the way back I peeked in the Hidden Grotto on Route 7 where I found a Zangoose. I caught it, and this one had the ability of Toxic Boost, rather than a Zangoose's typical ability of Immunity. I find that interesting. Since Zangoose and Seviper have been rivals for centuries, Zangoose have evolved from being immune to Seviper's poison, to becoming stronger from it!

Then I stopped at the Pokémon Center and made a final decision on what Pokémon I would use in my battle against Skyla. I went defensive, and chose to take Onix and Aron with me, in addition to my Grimer. I did some training on Route 7 with that team, and I gave my Onix the Metal Coat I very recently found when I was exploring Chargestone Cave. It wasn't very long before both Aron and Onix evolved!

"Lairon, the Iron Armor Pokémon, and the evolved form of Aron. Lairon fight over territory, and when their steel bodies collide, sparks fly. They dig up iron ore for food."

"Steelix, the Iron Snake Pokémon, and the evolved form of Onix. Steelix have bodies that are harder than diamonds. It is thought that their bodies transformed as a result of iron accumulating internally from swallowing soil."

228. Lairon
Spr_5b_305.png

229. Steelix
Spr_5b_208_m.png

I decided to do a sweep of the other Hidden Grottos I discovered as I made my way back to the Nimbasa City Sports Domes, where I wanted to train my newly evolved Pokémon more. The Hidden Grotto in the Lostlorn Forest had a Combee in it! This one had the special ability of Hustle.

After doing some training in Nimbasa I returned to Mistralton City, gave my Pokémon to Nurse Joy at the Pokémon Center, and went to bed.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
(Black 2)
April 29th, 2013
I started my journey when I chose Oshawott as my partner Pokemon. Then I managed to defeat my rival's Snivy, and decided to catch 2 Pokemon in Route 19.

April 30th, 2013
I continued to catch more Pokemon, and managed to go to Floccesy Ranch where I trained my Pokemon to Level 10's.

May 1st, 2013
After managing to find Ranch Owner's Herdier, and after some training in Alder's house, I manage to beat Cheren with my Oshawott and some others, so I've got my Basic Badge. Then I decided to train, when my Oshawott evolves into Dewott. I'm currently in Virbank City, on the way to train to battle Roxie. I need to evolve my Riolu and perhaps use the Magnemite that I have just caught.

CURRENT PARTY:
Lyn the female Dewott (Level 20)
Leafie the female Sewaddle (Level 18)
Bliss the female Pidove (Level 14)
Doggie the male Lillipup (Level 11)
Rio the male Riolu (Level 9)
Riley the male Azurill (Level 7)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back