• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Legendary Pokemon - Xerneas and Yveltal

Which do you prefer?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 148 34.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 192 44.9%
  • Both

Votes: 88 20.6%

• Total voters

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
Yveltal's appearance itself creates a powerful atmosphere around it! Xerneas on the other hand, looks less intimidating than Yveltal, however, more majestic.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
Im very fond of yveltal as he has an amazing design and he has great offensive stats. Xerneas is cool too!

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
I knew from the start I would pick Y because I love anything that flies xD
Xerneas looks wonderful too though - I like deers too xD

I just kind of hate the fact that Xerneas' type is super effective against Yveltal, whereas, if like someone mentioned, Xerneas was Grass/Fairy or something, perhaps things would have been more balanced between the two...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I knew from the start I would pick Y because I love anything that flies xD
Xerneas looks wonderful too though - I like deers too xD

I just kind of hate the fact that Xerneas' type is super effective against Yveltal, whereas, if like someone mentioned, Xerneas was Grass/Fairy or something, perhaps things would have been more balanced between the two...

Yeah I also mentioned that. I think Xerneas is the killer of Yveltal, for example Xerneas could learn Gravity, which is to counter Yveltal ...etc...
That's why I had those 2 for my team :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
I like darkness so Yvetal for me.

I saw someone who said they had killed their Yvetal and was then demanding someone trade them theirs. Really? You don't know to save before important battles? >_>

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Yeah I also mentioned that. I think Xerneas is the killer of Yveltal, for example Xerneas could learn Gravity, which is to counter Yveltal ...etc...
That's why I had those 2 for my team
1.%20smile.gif

That move kind of annoys me as well...Yveltal does not have anything to counter Xerneas, while Xerneas does...I find it "unfair"...Even Articuno, who is weak against Zapdos' Electric type, and Moltres' fire type, could at least land a super effective hit on Zapdos with an ice attack..

Oh well I guess...Still love my Yveltal but I still think Xerneas' typing could use something weak against Yveltal's flying type. u_u

I like darkness so Yvetal for me.

I saw someone who said they had killed their Yvetal and was then demanding someone trade them theirs. Really? You don't know to save before important battles? >_>

What a bad lie lmao
As far as I know you cannot progress any further until you catch the legendary, so "killing" it is basically impossible xD
Was this guy trying to get an extra one or something..xD

Back