• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alcohol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I don't mind drinking from time to time if the mood is right. I personally prefer straight up vodka but I also like Strawberry Boons Farm and the random cocktail as well.

Years
Raspberry Woodchuck hard cider. I'm such a girl. :p

I don't like beer and I can't drink any liquor straight. I'm into hard cider these days, or mixed drinks at the bar. Usually I get cranberry vodka or screwdrivers, and if I make something at home, it's fuzzy navels all the way.

Been drinking at home alone too much the past month so I'm hoping to avoid it for awhile. Just thinking about drinking anytime soon makes me sick.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm not really a beer drinker myself, but I do like Strongbow, especially their Dark Fruit cider.

I know a lot of people like to drink Vodka. tbh, I can't stand it.
I love Peach Schnapps mixed with lemonade, and I also love Malibu mixed with Pepsi. I'd love to try the Banana Schnapps if I ever get the chance. There's another drink I might want to try soon, (if it's mixed in with anything) Blue Curacao.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I rarely drink any alcohol and even if I do, I don't care much what drink it is ^^"

Most of the time I drink simple water which doesn't even come filled in a bottle :P

Years
I'm not really a beer drinker myself, but I do like Strongbow, especially their Dark Fruit cider.

I know a lot of people like to drink Vodka. tbh, I can't stand it.
I love Peach Schnapps mixed with lemonade, and I also love Malibu mixed with Pepsi. I'd love to try the Banana Schnapps if I ever get the chance. There's another drink I might want to try soon, (if it's mixed in with anything) Blue Curacao.

Peach Schnapps is good, except I prefer without the lemonade.

You just reminded me of my least favorite drink ever, PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS!

I just can't do it. It's like toothpaste mixed in, uhghughh.

Sir Codin

- Vodka martini
- White Russians
- straight-up Vodka
- Jagermeister
- White Wines
- Margarita
- Long Island Iced Tea

To anybody who's shy about alcohol, whatever floats your boat, but don't believe everything you hear about alcohol. A drink every once in a while isn't going to kill you or your liver. It's when you're a straight-up, binge-drinking everyday kind of person is when it becomes a big deal, but most I've met have enough self-control to not let that happen. If anything, try hard cider. Stuff's nice and contains only little alcohol per bottle...you can barely even taste it. But, hey, I'm not here to force you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I tend to like Hard Cider, and those malt beverages like Mike's Hard Lemonade. I also like mixed drinks, though I've had very few, Gin and Tonic is one I like, as well as Rum and Coke occasionally and Pina Coladas, Margaritas and stuff like that. I dislike Beer, Wine and any kind of straight liquor.

Sirfetch’d

I'm not a fan of alcohol mainly because I am too young to buy it, but also the taste just doesn't appeal to me of any kind.

Years
Been a good few years since I was legally able to drink and have been drinking longer than that.

I have had a can of Magners cider tonight, as it is lovely weather and cider + sun = <3.
I use to drink a lot more when I was studying at University, as that is the life style you have really, but that has all died out now.​

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
Years
I barely care about drinking, even through I'm legally allowed to now days.. just, it doesn't seem appealing too often. I do it maybe five times a year. I like the taste of Irish Cream, but when I drink any of that it's never enough to have any tipsy side effects. xD

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
It's so hard to imagine anyone from here drinking or especially going to a bar, I mean... it's a Pokemon forum X'D Such a strange thought it is xD

I'm not old enough to drink but I had a sip of beer once (and spit it back out). It smells like piss but it tastes good! Kind of like sparkling water. I don't ever plan on drinking alcohol, though :P If I want sparkling water, I'll guy buy me some sparkling water.

Years
Give me anything fruity and I'll probably like it. I can't really name anything in particular since I don't tend to keep track of what I drink. <_<;;

But yeah, fruity wine-cooler type drinks, I like. Beer, I don't like, too bitter for me. And anything harder than those and I'll end up snubbing my nose at it. I don't like stronger drinks.

droomph

weeb
Years
well since the authorities really don't care about underage drinking I'll just consider that I'm "old enough" :p
------
No, not really. It's not that I have anything against it (even though I do), it's just that anything more extreme than cold water or a milkshake kinda makes me feel sick. So not even soda, or juice. I don't miss them either ^^
------
But if you want to, I'm fine with that, don't get me wrong. It's just that I get the same feeling playing games than throwing up in the morning afterwards so I prefer the not having to throw up part.

Years
Has anybody noticed especially white males like to catalogue everything they had to drink the day after a big night? My friend brought it up after seeing some comedian talk about it. That's pretty interesting.

On topic, having a video game drinking marathon tonight. Good times shall be had!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I just started drinking three days ago. The only one I've ever had was Smirnoff cream flavored vodka, so I'm going to go ahead and say that. Reason I chose it was because the bottle was pretty high class looking and fancy, and the logo was really cool looking.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had two sips of beer on my 21st birthday this year cause I never had any kind of alcohol before and was curious what beer tasted like. Cause I was a good kid who waited till I was of legal age unlike some people here.It was Kraftig Lager and I really didn't like it. (My dad did though so I don't get it.) I haven't tried anything else alcoholic since so I don't see myself being much of a drinker or at least not beer. My dad wants me to try other different kinds of alcohol , mostly sweeter stuff cause he knows I like mocha coffee and frappuccinos. I'm thinking I might like hard tea , cider or lemonade or whatever is sweet, I have no clue. But honestly I don't think I'm gonna much unless it's a special occasion e.i. , New Years or a festival or wedding.

Years
Since I'm underage and oblige to the laws of my country, I am considered underage for alcohol consumption, and hold that status for another 2½ years. I'm not sure though if I would find the taste of alcohol pleasant, though.. I've sometimes smelled it when my dad drinks a beer and I don't like the smell of it, and I feel that alcohol could easily be an addiction for me, so I'd probably wanna remain sober even after I turn 21.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
Since I'm underage and oblige to the laws of my country, I am considered underage for alcohol consumption, and hold that status for another 2½ years. I'm not sure though if I would find the taste of alcohol pleasant, though.. I've sometimes smelled it when my dad drinks a beer and I don't like the smell of it, and I feel that alcohol could easily be an addiction for me, so I'd probably wanna remain sober even after I turn 21.

Beer tastes like straight piss the first time you have it. It's an acquired taste. The more you drink it, the more you love it. It can hard to get a buzz the first few times you do it because of the taste. You have to drink like 5-6 bottles within a few hours just to feel a buzz, so I don't think you need to worry about starting an alcoholic addiction to beer. Hard liquor can another story though.

Back