• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Lost and Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2010
Wow! A diner! The one with the text only looks better, I think. I'd love to be a scratch spriter for your game so I'll send you some of my work as soon as possible!

Are you sure Pikablu isn't evil? :)

By the way, johnboy, I don't really think amfibious is the right word!

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
All of the diners are great. I think the third one with the text and picture is the best of them all.

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Hm, I'm kinda weird this way, but I would like it better if you centered the things more...I like symmetry...but it seems kinda hard to be able to make that symmetrical... Though, I like the 3rd one.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
I like symmetry...but it seems kinda hard to be able to make that symmetrical...

Actually, all he(?) would have to do is make it one tile wider, with the door in the middle. The letters would have to be spaced out a bit more, though. I'm also a stickler for symmetry, Pokemon like Zangoose and Deoxys kill me. Girafarig is borderline, but its name is a palindrome, so it gets a pass.

Anyway, I like the one with just text; the Munchlax face looks a bit out of place. It would look better in more normal colors (the door and doorknob even have an appropriate palette for it), and I can't really tell why it goes under the white line. You could also try doing it in the same pink and white as the letters.

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2010
Actually, all he(?) would have to do is make it one tile wider, with the door in the middle. The letters would have to be spaced out a bit more, though. I'm also a stickler for symmetry, Pokemon like Zangoose and Deoxys kill me. Girafarig is borderline, but its name is a palindrome, so it gets a pass.

Anyway, I like the one with just text; the Munchlax face looks a bit out of place. It would look better in more normal colors (the door and doorknob even have an appropriate palette for it), and I can't really tell why it goes under the white line. You could also try doing it in the same pink and white as the letters.

I agree with Chesu-on just about all he just mentioned! I don't really agree with all that stuff about Girafarig as it is my favourite Pokémon but that's not really the point! I also think the colour of the text looks a bit...unatural.

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Wow, it's almost December. Getting close to the Advent Calendar! So, who else is excited? Well...actually it's kinda hard to get excited...but whatever. Good luck with all the updates you've promised us Micklo...Muahahahahaha!
Advent Calendar reminds me of Advent Children...FF7!

Last edited:

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
December! Sweet! Start the Advent Calendar! Call me a spammer, flag me, report me, ban me! Just start the huge surprises!
Sorry, for spamming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back