• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Legint Hamster- welcome to Pokecommunity! ^^ may you have alot of fun here :) and welcome to Youkai Academy :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
I mean dorm-B! Dorm-B!!! XD gomendasai!! I mean Dorm-B! Hahahaha xD it should be forbidden for me to come on PC when i'm sleepy.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Name: Aoi ''Arata'' Daisuke

Nickname: Blue Moon

Youkai: Snow Boy

Appearence: Aoi's a very handsome man, this you can imagine. He has a long wave of blue hair, which stops in the center of his shoulder bones. In the front of his hair, it hides his calm blue eyes, curling a little on his upper cheek. Despite this, he seem to be able to see everything clearly. He has a small, pointed nose, which sits on top of his calm frown. His skin's a pale white, showing his likeness to cold places. He has a tall and lean build, but not very ''muscled'', I guess you could say.

As for what clothes he wear....well, out of uniform, when he's not really in school, he wears an open blue blazer, with a form fitting white shirt. Adorning his legs, he has on long, black pants, neither baggy or slacks. Like most of his kind, he always has a piece of candy in his mouth, and in this case, blueberry bubblegum.

Personality: Alot of people doesn't like Aoi's personality. Most people think he's a goody two shoes, walking around with his chin up and mouth frowned. In reality, he's a very calmed individual, hardly getting angry in the least bit. When angered, he normally pushes his hair up with one hand, showing his cold, blue eyes. He could be happy and cheerful when told very good news, but normally keeps his calm/cold persona.

History: Aoi was raised with his mother and father, Madoka(Mother) and Genire(Father). They raised him like a normal Snowboy, teaching him about his powers when he was of age. He grew up slightly antisocial, considering the fact that he was the only child, and lived far away with his parents. His mother gave him his education, being a scholar herself, while his father trained him. After a while of being alone with his parents, Madoka and Genire finally told him he could leave, knowing that he was lonely for interaction with kids not over 40. So he left, going to a nearby town, which really wasn't 'nearby', I guess you could say...

When at the new place, Aoi was slightly scared, not knowing in the least bit, what to do. He was also excited, being in a new place, after all. After a long time of wandering, he finally found a small inn, where he paid for a room with the money his father gave him. After living in the city life for awhile, he decided to go back to his parents, at the age of 18, to be exact. They greeted him warmly, and he started to visit them daily, which really wasn't hard, considering the town was maybe two hours away. Eventually, they asked him if he wanted to meet other people like him, after getting told about Youkai Academy. He, of course, said yes, not seeing much of people like him. So there he went, to start his new life.

((Yes, I know it was short, but it's my first app, for Christ sake. XD So, how do I introduce myself in, considering you guys are already so far in?))

Dorm: Uhh....C?

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
@ Legit~Hamster: Welcome to PC! :) I hope you have a good time here.

@ PinkSapphire: Hahahaha. That's funny. I've made mistakes like that when I was half asleep. I had people going "What's she talking about?" We all have those days.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Legit-hamster- accepted! :) and with that SU you filled the last spot for snow boy ^^

Darkangel- i remember when i was suddenly talking dutch on PC xD i don't remember which RP, but people were like "wth she knows dutch?!' XD

Sapphire Rose

Years
DarkAngel- italian is cool too :) it sounds so... Cool :D i know a few sentences spanish, i can japanese, german, french, english and dutch :) nederlands is mijn moedertaal, ik ben ermee opgegroeid. Translate: dutch is my main language, i'm raised with it.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
:0 Well, I thankfully passed 11th grade in Highschool :P
Anyway, how can I be introduced into the RP? Should I
post him arriving to the academy? XD I'm kind of nervous, since
I never been in a RP before.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Legit-hamster- he enters the class as a late student :) If you want you can skip class too and go to your dorm room to unpack your stuff. ^^ if there's anything else you need to know just ask :) that's what i'm here for.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Ok.. I am going to only control one character because I'm on my phone.. So I might give somebody else control of my teacher.. Sorry.

Years
Guys sorry about not posting, I have been out with all my friends and all that and over the last few days I felt that if I even started to type a post it'd all come out as gobbledigoop. I'll post as soon as I can.

Another thing, is there going to be the chance of even more Youkai species being allowed? I have ideas for few, but also some hybrids between?

Like for instance, Vampires and Werewolves can't actually produce offspring, as it would be ridiculously overpowered and just plain stupid.

If a Medusa and a Lamia (Providing that one could be Male, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get a Male Lamia) mate however, then you could get a Gorgon, which whilst being able to move much quieter, they don't turn people to stone, they just paralyze them for a few minutes, and a few other pro's and cons.

Or things like, there is a certain sub-species of Yasha that are only born with One-Eye and the inability to summon monsters, but they can create weapons and work as accomplished blacksmiths and other manual labour jobs with ease, they are also extremely strong and difficult to kill, although they have restricted eyesight and other cons, Cyclops'

Or if a Mermaid/man and a Lamia mate, then you get a Dracaenae, a woman who has two snake bodies for her legs, has a poisonous bite and is extremely quick, but she can be killed easily and can't breathe underwater and has a genetically built in fear of it.

Or if a Snow-boy and a Werewolf mate you get a Yeti, which whilst being powerful and not seeming to have any cons, cannot change back into their human form without the help of a powerful warlock or a charm, and this is only temporary, like a reverse Werewolf.

Perhaps a male version of the Succubus?

Just a few ideas, I doubt they would actually be implemented, but whilst you have all been thinking about what you could improve about the school, I myself have been thinking about what we could do to attract more players.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Thaddius- i don't see a reason for adding more youkai species, maybe i will in the future, i don't want this RP to get too crowded because most RPers here find it good like how it is. I'm thinking bout adding some stuff though so that this RP won't die. plus, i tried my best to not make every Youkai overpowered, in the manga i made this RP from it was said that Vampires and Werewolves were one of the superpower Youkai or something, so i disabled some stuff to make them less overpowered, i'm sorry if they still are, but i won't change that, my character Kiba Ray Hiroshi will tell your characters in the classes about other features some Youkai species have, you'll discover every Youkai has something that makes them powerful.

guys? Post? C: just this lesson and something exciting is gonna happen, but it's secretttt~

Years
Oh I never though they were overpowered :3 I was just saying.
Also, if I had've known that it was based on a manga then I wouldn't have brought it up. Hehe

Back