• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
In three weeks school will begin again for me xD but i'll be able to post after school :) mostly thanks to the time differences xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'll have a post up August 9th. I get back on the 7th around 11 pm, but the 8th my dad is taking me to a theme park. I've been able to log on to check stuff, but I can't post a great post on my 3DS.

That's ok! :) Have a nice trip :3

In three weeks school will begin again for me xD but i'll be able to post after school :) mostly thanks to the time differences xD

Awh good - I'll be suffering with you all as I have Uni starting again in September! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Phew, FINALLY caught up! :D

I love how you did with the 4th event (and the old man), Swifty! I think when Caydee hears the news (she just got on the boat, being one of the last to board) she'll be shrieking out but later she'll be quite curious.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Umm, I know you're quite far in, but would I be able to join?

I'm afraid there are no spaces at the moment :( Maybe check back in a week or two and double check the first post - I put '___ spots available' right at the top.

:)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I love the post, Swift! It's dark yet not gruesome enough.

Lol NightofRemorse Super Sentai is same as power rangers. think of the mighty morphin power rangers from the 90's. when they do their little cheesy poses. that.

Well I believe he/she is referring to the Sentai Rangers. You would probably know them as the Power Rangers. (As the Power Ranger franchise is just an English adaptation of the Sentai Ranger franchise.)
Ohh okay! Makes sense. I remember loving the Power Rangers when I was seven haha.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hey, I'm just gonna' pop in here (fortunately not on the Earth King) and ask you a question SwiftSign. My character just had a battle with another character, and I'm just wondering if they gain any experience or not. It's not an urgent matter in any way, I would just like to know if they gain any experience.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey, I'm just gonna' pop in here (fortunately not on the Earth King) and ask you a question SwiftSign. My character just had a battle with another character, and I'm just wondering if they gain any experience or not. It's not an urgent matter in any way, I would just like to know if they gain any experience.

Indeed they do! Once I'm caught up tonight you'll get a post IC saying how much :3

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I'm gonna make my next post tomorrow because I have turned into and adult and have to set my house ready for a party to celebrate :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm gonna make my next post tomorrow because I have turned into and adult and have to set my house ready for a party to celebrate :3

!!!

Happy 18th! :) Well have a good party! I think that's a good enough reason for not posting ;) bahaha.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
So AP classes have become the bane of my existence, but sadly I must do the hwk that has been assigned. D; (At least I started a little bit of it in June...) I will probably not be able to get a post up for a few days. I will try to get one up on Sunday, if I can.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't think anyone has claimed Joey's Shiny Rattata just yet (or maybe?), so I might go on and do that event in my next post. A SHINY POKEMON IS SOMETHING I CAN'T SAY NO TO. :P

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Sorry about my inactivity, I've had some horrible real-life issues to resolve so I was too dulled and lifeless to create anything.

I'm going to make a post, but is there anything new I should know about before that time?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Scary Gyarados!

Btw if you are/were planning on capturing it you need to throw the ball - then I'll do the rest.

Although I am exhausted so that might be tomorrow rather than tonight.

Back