• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I don't think I've watched quite enough AT to have a legit favorite episode yet, but I have to say, so far, I absolutely loved "Evicted!" and "The Enchiridion!".

I'll probably be making this list much, much longer at a later date though. ;p

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't think I've watched quite enough AT to have a legit favorite episode yet, but I have to say, so far, I absolutely loved "Evicted!" and "The Enchiridion!".

I'll probably be making this list much, much longer at a later date though. ;p

Those are great episodes too, I espeically love "The Enchiridion!" Mainly cause of this guy.
Key-Per.png

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Username: Magnetic
Favorite Character: Princess Cookie/Baby Snaps (Or maybe the guy yelling "Have dinner with me!" in Davey)
What time is it?: Addddventure Time!

Treecko

Years
Username: Magnetic
Favorite Character: Princess Cookie/Baby Snaps (Or maybe the guy yelling "Have dinner with me!" in Davey)
What time is it?: Addddventure Time!

Welcome to the club Magnetic!
I thought Princess Cookie was an odd but interesting episode.

(Or maybe the guy yelling "Have dinner with me!" in Davey)

Best part of the episode.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Thanks!

Princess Cookie was definitely my favorite episode overall. The perfect combination of humor and class. I could watch the episode every day. PC was such a tragic case of, basically, a mentally unstable person, but it was handled so perfectly. The ending scene when Jake gives the crown is amazing.

Plus, it gave us Alvin's Hot Juicebox!

Treecko

Years
Oh hey everyone, to make up for the lack of activity, I think it's time for a new topic.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there?

Personally I'd love to! I'd probably go on an adventure with Finn and Jake or visit the Candy Kingdom and eat the Candy people the candy that I'd be able to eat. (again not the citizens, just like candy dirt and trash and such like Finn and Jake did in Hug Wolf. I'm no Susan Strong. ) I'd might also visit PB and talk and learn more about science! :D What about you guys?

Last edited:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Interesting question. The lack of actual humans would be a concern. As a male, it would be assured that the population would die out with Finn and I. A lot of the characters are pretty cool but I think the world of Ooo might be a tad too intense for me. I'll stick with good old planet Earth I think.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Princess Cookie was a pretty emotional episode tho and the part wherein PC fell into the gorge was a pretty heartwarming part ::::<

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh?If so, what would you do there?

OMFG YES! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Maybe travel in 2 kingdoms, settle down, have some babies and die off in some mystical well... BUT THATS JUST ME!

Treecko

Years
Interesting question. The lack of actual humans would be a concern. As a male, it would be assured that the population would die out with Finn and I. A lot of the characters are pretty cool but I think the world of Ooo might be a tad too intense for me. I'll stick with good old planet Earth I think.

Oh yeah considering Finn's the only human it may be awkward to make children with some non-humanoid creature. Though Finn always tried to hook up with Princess Bubblegum and is now dating Flame Princess. And (spoiler alert)
Spoiler:
. So I personally wouldn't see a problem with reproducing with a humanoid like person. Though really , if I were to go to Ooo , my intent probably would be to reproduce anyway or at least not initially. Good answer though!

Princess Cookie was a pretty emotional episode tho and the part wherein PC fell into the gorge was a pretty heartwarming part ::::<

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh?If so, what would you do there?

OMFG YES! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Maybe travel in 2 kingdoms, settle down, have some babies and die off in some mystical well... BUT THATS JUST ME!

Sounds like a fun time. :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh? If so, what would you do there?

Sure, why not? I could go adventuring in the forests, see businessmen unfreeze out of icebergs and eat apple pie at Treetrunk's. It would be a fairly fun life and I could probably also visit Finn and Jake from time to time. However now you mention it, the lack of humans is a concern to think about carefully. But can real life logic apply to The Land of Ahh orOoo? I mean there have been situations where creatures like [insert animal species here] breeds with another animal species and still manages to reproduce. So I guess having humanoid-like creatures wouldn't be of much difference, if you know what I mean. But yes to answer the topic, I'd live in the Land of Ahh or Ooo, there's not much to lose really.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Oh glob, how come I haven't signed up here before!? D:

Username: Student D1, but just call me Student
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Now for the current topic:

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh? If so, what would you do there?
Of course yes! As much as I'd like an adventure, I'd go and find some hidden dungeons to explore. I might find some loot or cool items. Or maybe second-hand equipment that may be useful when fighting enemies. You'll never know what things lie ahead in dungeons. And since I love science, I'm also going to visit Princess Bubblegum and discuss much of the subject.

tumblr_ma4gmnOQAI1rgohyno1_500.gif

Treecko

Years

Sure, why not? I could go adventuring in the forests, see businessmen unfreeze out of icebergs and eat apple pie at Treetrunk's. It would be a fairly fun life and I could probably also visit Finn and Jake from time to time. However now you mention it, the lack of humans is a concern to think about carefully. But can real life logic apply to The Land of Ahh orOoo? I mean there have been situations where creatures like [insert animal species here] breeds with another animal species and still manages to reproduce. So I guess having humanoid-like creatures wouldn't be of much difference, if you know what I mean. But yes to answer the topic, I'd live in the Land of Ahh or Ooo, there's not much to lose really.

Sounds like a fun time. Yeah if Jake , a dog, can have sex with Lady Rainicorn and have dog/ rainicorn children, then I guess it's possible to reproduce with just about anything in Ooo and Aaa.

Oh glob, how come I haven't signed up here before!? D:

Username: Student D1, but just call me Student
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Now for the current topic:

Of course yes! As much as I'd like an adventure, I'd go and find some hidden dungeons to explore. I might find some loot or cool items. Or maybe second-hand equipment that may be useful when fighting enemies. You'll never know what things lie ahead in dungeons. And since I love science, I'm also going to visit Princess Bubblegum and discuss much of the subject.

tumblr_ma4gmnOQAI1rgohyno1_500.gif

Welcome to the club Student1! Oh wow that gif. We need more gifs here. I don't know why I love looking for AT gifs. There's some great ones out there.

Anyway, "Princess Potluck" aired today. Any thoughts? Go ahead and share them if you like.

I'll share mine to get started!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haha, just saw the new episode.

Spoiler:

But I digress.

I mean, do I really need to say it? Dungeon crawling! Duh. :p

Salzorrah

Years
Princess Potluck Episode

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Haha, just saw the new episode.

Spoiler:

But I digress.

I mean, do I really need to say it? Dungeon crawling! Duh. :p

.and it was hilarious! n_n; AWsquared, I have to give you total credit on your insight into AT. I totally didn't even notice half the stuff you mentioned until I read it. That like... blew my mind.
This part doesn't really spoil any of the episodes so I'm gonna pull it out to reply. :P

Thank you so much , I honestly didn't think I put that much until I read it over. XD

Yes definitely! We need to go ungeon crawling in Ooo.

Just a side note, I just noticed I spelled Aaa wrong. It's not "Ahh" but "Aaa" instead oops.

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Character: Marceline (Is the Reversed Characters Allowed? Example: Fionna, Cake, Gumball, Marshall Lee, etc.)
What TIME is it?: Adventure Time!!!

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo? If so, what would you do there?
Yes! I want to find the Cosmic Owl... And have inanimate objects and animals and myth creatures talk and walk around the earth.

Can I put a topic, too?
Question: What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? {Sorry. I don't know what they are really called so I call them "Reversed Characters".}

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I didn't answer the previous topic, so I guess I'll just answer it now. What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Hm, I guess my favorite is 'I Remember You.' All I can say about this ep is feels. So many feels. I never knew a hilarious show featuring a thirteen-year-old human and a magical dog can touch me in so many ways. Pen Ward has done a brilliant job on this show.

As for the current topic, Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? Of course! I would love to live in Ooo. I think I'll be an Adventurer like Finn and Jake, but I don't feel like going mainstream. I think I'll be a princess instead, since I want everyone to treat me like royalty. Mwahahaha.

And I find FiersomeLucia's question quite interesting. I'll answer it as well. What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? I doubt that the characters in Ice King's fan fiction will come to life, but if Fionna and Cake really do exist, and they manage to go into the world of Ooo, I believe some kind of apocalyptic event will happen. Their universes aren't supposed to be together.

Treecko

Years
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Character: Marceline (Is the Reversed Characters Allowed? Example: Fionna, Cake, Gumball, Marshall Lee, etc.)
What TIME is it?: Adventure Time!!!

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo? If so, what would you do there?
Yes! I want to find the Cosmic Owl... And have inanimate objects and animals and myth creatures talk and walk around the earth.

Can I put a topic, too?
Question: What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? {Sorry. I don't know what they are really called so I call them "Reversed Characters".}
Welcome FiersomeLucia! And yeah any character counts and I think most people call them the genderbent characters.

Anyone can put a topic and that's a really well thought out one too!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

Well kind of like what Laugh mentioned, if Ice King's fanfic became real and Fionna and Cake and others came to life and inhabited Ooo I think it would end up being chaotic and possibly end up in danger. Maybe catastrophic and apocalyptic event would happen. I don't think it's likely it could happen and is really meant to just be a fanfic that Ice King dreams of being real.
Good question!

Salzorrah

Years
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

... THERE WOULD BE A PARTY. A PARTY. Either that or end of the world biz.

Back