• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite type and why?

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Hmm.. There are so many I like it's hard to choose. I suppose I'll go with Poison. There aren't many Poison Pokemon I like, but I love the type.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just moved this into Pokémon Voting Polls, since it's more suited to this section. Anything which is a poll like that, is better here. Just be on the lookout for that in future buddy.

Moved.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Water types have always been my favorite. Most of them are blue, have a cool design, and they can use surf and waterfall (Two of the very few HMs that are very effective in battle).

I also like Steel and Dragon

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
I have always liked the ground type. Since in pokemon red/blue most of my favourites were in this type. Like nidoking/queen, marowack, rhydon and golem. But from the second generation i started to like the steel type. And I think it is my favourite type. I like the overall design of both steel and ground pokemon (atleast in most cases) Plus I always looked out for "strong" pokemon. And at the time I thought they where the strongest. I also like dragons because of their raw power.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Water types. Yes, water. Most of them are cute, and also a few good legendaries like Keldeo and Palkia are Water types. So, I love 'em. I just don't know why, but I prefer them. They also have only two weaknesses as compared to three good-to-the-core advantages, so, yeah. Besides, there are also a few cool moves for water types, and there is no TM for Hydro Pump, so I always found them precious.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My favorite type is dark type because they made Psychic not as tough as the were in G/B/R/Y. Plus my favorite pokemon is a dark type

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Mixture for me between Dark and Normal types. First off majority of my #1 favorite Pokemon are either Dark or Normal, or a mixture of the two. Some of my favorite attacks are either Dark (such as Payback, Bite, Torment, Assurance, Embargo, Night Slash) or Normal (such as Fury Swipes, Retaliate, Pay Day, Assist, Hyper Fang, Scratch, Cut, Swift, Swagger, Mean Look).

Back