• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Which was the first pokemon hack you played ?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Same here, mine was Pokemon Naranja (Orange) and Pokemon Shiny Gold. Shiny Gold was a good hack, too bad that Soul Silver were released, which kind of overshadowed it. Naranja was good, but very glitchy and unfinished =(.

MrFayt

Pokemon Trainer
Years
my first was Pokemon Fuligin Best i have played and right now im playing Dark Rising which is really good so far

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
My first and probably best hack I've ever played was Pokémon Legend of Dragons.It was in beta back then and still is. Next i think was Light Platinum.It was absolutely amazing.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
The first hack I have played is Pokemon Naranja.

I played in on a Flashcart not knowing it's a hack until 3 years after. LOL

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Mine was first initial release of Koolboyman's Brown (maybe 10 years ago?).
I discovered hacks itself a bit earlier though. Used to think some difficulty mods of Square Enix' games were impressive :D

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
The first hack I ever played is Pokemon Aqua of Colosseum Translations, and I started hacking, then I played Brown & Prism and decided to start a my own hack too.

Back