• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Pride & Joy Pokemon

Years
I have two pride and joys.

First is my shiny phantump, it was my second ever mm, and the first that I was actually trying to breed. The moment I seen phantumps shiny sprite I knew I needed one. I had already figures out a nickname for it too well before I hatched it. It doesn't have the best use competitively though which leads me to....
My other pride and joy is my shiny noibat. She was my third mm shiny and she has it in all the right places. Correct nature and iv's but she is lacking egg moves. I can deal with no EM though:)
I named her babs, that was dc comics nightwing's nickname for oracle ( aka, batgirl, which is why I picked it.) Her real name is Barbara Gordon. Babs is a common "petname" for someone name Barbara.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
My other pride and joy is my shiny noibat. She was my third mm shiny and she has it in all the right places. Correct nature and iv's but she is lacking egg moves. I can deal with no EM though:)
I named her babs, that was dc comics nightwing's nickname for oracle ( aka, batgirl, which is why I picked it.) Her real name is Barbara Gordon. Babs is a common "petname" for someone name Barbara.
Noibat doesn't really have any egg moves that are worth it :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
^my blaziken

im not sure of the ivs or any of that cause im not that type of pokemon trainer but blaziken is my favorite pokemon therefor its always my pride and joy lol. any game i get if torchic is a starter i choose it or if i trade for one and make it lead my party when its up to par lol.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Fenny the Delphox. It is my starter Pokémon that I bring it all the times, and it's also my first Level 100 Pokémon (in Pokémon X) too.

Years

That is indeed true XD
Still I've seen switcheroo and tailwind on the ones in the shops. It seems that egg moves, no matter what they are, seem to increase the trade value. XD. It's weird this generation.

It's probably because egg moves can now be relearned.

In the midst of all the flawless shinies I have, my personal favorite has to be x/31/31/31/x/x Adamant Meditite. Shame it got a 31 on a useless stat, but it's the best shiny that I have with my own OT.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
My Nidoking :P

AdamantRash Nature
Max out Atk and Speed EVs
Life Orb

Megahorn/ Superpower
Earthquake/Earthpower
Ice Beam
Thunder/ Thunderbolt

Years
My fave that I currently have in my team is my Garchomp.

Zangetsu/Garchomp (F, Lv.100) @Garchompite
HP: 368, ATK: 344(pre-Mega Evo, 432 post-Mega Evo), DEF: 213 (pre-Mega Evo, 253 post-Mega Evo), SP.ATK: 191 (pre-Mega Evo, 271 post-Mega Evo), SP.DEF: 215 (pre-Mega Evo, 235 post-Mega Evo), SPD: 220 (pre-Mega Evo, 202 post-Mega Evo)
Ability: Sand Veil.
Brave Nature.
Caught in a Poke Ball.
Met at Route 13 on 3rd December 2013, as a Gible at Level 27.
Takes plenty of siestas.
Ribbons: Kalos Champion Ribbon, Best Friends Ribbon.
Brick Break, Earthquake, Surf, Dragon Rush

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
Has to be my Shiny Bulbasaur I got while hatching Bulbasaurs for a friend. It's my first Shiny Starter. :) I was so happy. ^-^

shiny_bulbasaur___xy_icon_by_thejiggymonster-d6vfgfk.gif

Years
  • Age 37
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
I have a few, all of them because they are EV trained and I have spent a long time using them: Shiney Charizard called smokey, my Milotec that took ages to get, my hydreigon which is a beast!

Years
250px-700Sylveon.png

My beloved Sylveon of course, who is my first Lv100 in X.

He's a boy, has a Docile nature, Cute Charm ability and has a neat moveset consisting of Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Protect and Dig. I always wanted to use a Fairy-type throughout the game and he was definitely a worthy addition to the team, taking hits well and hitting hard.

And I love to play with him in Pokemon Amie too!

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years
My technician scyther who i got from a wonder trade lol. That dude isnt playing around, it isnt IV trained but he took on the entire elite 4 under leved and stood up to malva who clearly had type advantage, scyther put the team on his shoulder...good times good times

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Probably my Shiny Aggron and Altaria in XY, and possibly also Shiny Bellossom whenever I choose to transfer her over. Their stats are bad, but for me it's those unexpected shinies you run into that end up having a lot of signifiance.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
my azelf. i think i either got it from my diamond or my platinum. but oh well. but anyways, it has been with me ever since platinum/diamond. moveset is charge beam, flamethrower, explosion, and extrasensory. i transfered it to my black 2, where i leveld it up to 100 without cheats. it was already level 70 something when i transfered it, but i kept battling the elite four and eventually, it got to where it could beat all of an elite fours pokemon. its on my X version right now. i havent used it because i only battle on the battle spot with my shiny teams. but it really appealed to me way more than uxie or mesprit. i didnt like uxies...hair sort of thing it had going on on its head, and mesprit was way to hard to train. but azelf was just right for me. i love its design and its cry. and its the being of willpower so it motivates people to do things. thats good for someone as lazy as me.

my zoroark from black 2. its moves are flamethrower dark pulse, foul play, and either night shade or night slash. i cant remember, but i like how it can transform into other pokemon to fool the other people. but it was one of my favorite team members on my black 2 and i used it all the time.

HO-OH. this one is extra special because gold was the first game i ever played. not jut pokemon wise, but literally my first game i ever played (or atleast its what i remember first playing). i love its shiny design and its sacred fire attack and its cry and that it was shown on the first episode of the anime. i loved the story line tha HO-OH was tied into on gold.

those are my most valuable pokemon. thank you.

Kotetsu

バンパイア
Years
My Rock Head, Adamant Aggron. I got it in Wonder Trade as a Lairon, after I beat the E4 and after I became Grand Duke, it was still my first Pokémon to reach level 100. And it's so satisfying to see it wreck entire teams with Head Smash. :3

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Out of this generation of games, it's gotta be my Mewtwo. It has a Timid nature, and perfect IV's in Sp.Atk and Speed, and at least one other stat. As for in general, my Gengar and Salamence. My Gengar I've had since SoulSilver, and was one of my first successfully 'competitively' trained Pokemon. My Salamence I've had for even longer, since Diamond (or Platinum, can't remember for sure.)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
While exploring a Friend Safari

My lvl 1 Ralts (synchronize ability) just took a Gyro Ball from a lvl 30 Onix. I managed to get a Growl off (didn't even notice what move it tried the first time, but it missed) so that likely helped.

Haha, Turn 4, and it tried Dragon Breath. I am going to catch this thing now, just to name it something embarrassing.... I'm thinking "Ralts' Pet"

7 turns in... Ralts survived and I caught the Onix in a Timer Ball. Ralts deserved her lvl 6 very much.

Back