• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen What do you think of B/W2?

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Oh I am liking it so far. Much better start than B/W I was a bit disappointed by its start (first towns boring etc) lots of quests already, and I do like the variety of Pokémon early on so far, Water Pokés I love, and Mareep early on thats so great :D. I'll see what the rest of the game brings. only thing I was disappointed was that you have to have finished the game to start in challenge mode :(

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Already finished it . the game is awesome but having to defeat World Leaders 10 times .To unlock the champions tournament and having to go trough the 10 areas on the White Treehollow to face Benga
Its a pain in the ass

I got through White Treehollow in a matter of hours. Was hard from Areas 8 through 10, though.

Already beat the game, enjoying the PWT despite my constant defeats. I still haven't caught all the legendaries yet, either, so still plenty of work to be done.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I went into Black 2 having such high expectations that I actually worried myself; I didn't want to end up disliking the game because of my expectations. Well, lucky for me, the game blew my expectations clear out of the water, like Marlon doing...whatever fancy and impressive swimming things Marlon does. Black 2 far exceeded my expectations. I loved Black, but I didn't expect to get so emotional in some parts of Black 2; it wasn't only the narrative but other small features such as the new gyms and music. Needless to say, B2W2 are now my favorite Pokemon games.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I am quite enjoying it more than I did B/W... I didn't think they would be able to pull off a B/W2, in all honesty.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
Black 2 im playing. i like the changes they made but most of it could have just been done in the first place on black/white. the legendaries they added could have just as easily been put into the game b/w after elite four. i think the best part of black2 for me was the fact they put in heatran hahaha. o and roxie she is now my second fave gym leader morty will always be my first gym leader love hahaha. all in all i'm pretty disappointed at black 2 the redeeming factors are not worth it imho.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I have defeated ghestis now, and so far I think this is the best game for years. Makes pkmn black/whitwe feel like Betas.
They have pretty much erased all the annoyances I had with them-(like only 5th gen pkmns, too linear etc.)
I really like how you can travel quite a lot, and I really like the Pokémon you can get early on :).
I also like the numerous side quests and the new pokéwood(Didnt think I would but it is actually decent, much better than musicals )
I think it is the best since the original G/S .
I also like the graphics a lot, the water looks beautiful and the revamped gym,s are great.. I also like how the story goes.
I also like how they seem to have jerked up the level of the opponents. I am almost always a bit lower than the actual trainers once I am new in a region, but it is still fun.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've more or less finished playing White 2 and I think it's one of the best pokemon games yet! There has been some awesome new pokemon and the storyline's nothing short of awesome as well! Loving it and always will. :D

Yours sincierely, a long-time pokefan.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

This game has been amazing so far. In Marlons gym right now. Didn't really have any expectations at the start because I knew nothing, but now this would have to be one of my favourite Pokemon games. The new route designs are amazing, the music is finally almost comparable to Legend of Zelda, they included the right Pokemon from other regions too! The story is epic, and I love how when you set off on your adventure, you start in a city! Anyway, amazing game! 10/10

Years
I have white 2 and saving up money for black 2.
But it is aswome, i went in tal gras and i saw pokemon that you get in an egg usualy like eleckid, riulo, cleffa i was like staring at the screen and i deff said this say what?!?!

i hope the next pokemon game going to be even cooler!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
For me, I like the designs. Colress, Cheren, Bianca...to say a few. For the music, it isn't the stuff I really, really like, which would be found in a racing game. :D (Would xD do the same here?) But still, if I were to choose the good ones, probably the Subway Battle theme, which was simply a remix of the usual Trainer Battle theme, but it was pretty great. Colress' theme was great, especially the starting piece. Cynthia's theme was good, it was simply a remix of the original, but I like them both anyway. And I do like the Gym Leader battle theme...even though in truth...it's simply the same one from BW. I'm fine with the new Pokemon arrangements, but the best should be the Riolu of Flocessy Ranch. It can beat the Elite Four and the Champion pretty much single-handedly due to its move coverage being enormous. But still...it needs backup. Marshal's gonna kill due to it being a Steel-type. But at least Iris is the one who's complaining. But still...not really, due to her Pokemon having Earthquake. (at least a few do) And this game has a lot more story fillings than that of BW, making it better, knowing that we can know a lot more about the characters. The thing I hate...I have nothing to say, actually...about that.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2013
:cool:I really like pokemon black and white as I have white and have competed it my finishing team was an emboar,an arcainine,a sigilyph,a lucario,a garchomp and a umbreon

What is your white 2 fc mines 4127 2894 4759

I have white 2 and saving up money for black 2.
But it is aswome, i went in tal gras and i saw pokemon that you get in an egg usualy like eleckid, riulo, cleffa i was like staring at the screen and i deff said this say what?!?!

i hope the next pokemon game going to be even cooler!
whats your white 2 fc mines 4127 2894 4759

Last edited:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I really like it. I had never been so excited over a pokemon game or any video game even. The designs are great and the game is cool. Only two problems I have with it is- One, you just get things randomly (i.e. Some clown dude just randomly gives you a bike. In previous games you had to save the bike guy but now some strange clown just hands you a bike. Also, Bianca stalks you and randomly gives you hm's. There are more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head). And two- Everything has changed. Some of this is not possible in two years (i.e. Bianca looks like she's at least five years older, Gym's have been changed/moved, the cold storage has been demolished and replaced with the world tournament, victory road has been moved altogether, new towns have been made (or have they been "discovered?" I dont know.) So, those are the two problems I have but otherwise, the game is awesome!

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
It's short. Took me less than a week to beat it and I was only playing it occasionally while being mostly focused on GTA 4 and Red Dead Redemption at the time.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
It has a better story than B/W.And i really liked the the new features and places they had.So all in all a good game.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Dunno if anyone mentioned but... the search function in the Box system!!!1

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I really like it. I had never been so excited over a pokemon game or any video game even. The designs are great and the game is cool. Only two problems I have with it is- One, you just get things randomly (i.e. Some clown dude just randomly gives you a bike. In previous games you had to save the bike guy but now some strange clown just hands you a bike. Also, Bianca stalks you and randomly gives you hm's. There are more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head). And two- Everything has changed. Some of this is not possible in two years (i.e. Bianca looks like she's at least five years older, Gym's have been changed/moved, the cold storage has been demolished and replaced with the world tournament, victory road has been moved altogether, new towns have been made (or have they been "discovered?" I dont know.) So, those are the two problems I have but otherwise, the game is awesome!
Well with the Plasma castle destroying the original victory road that is being rebuild(you can see it being rebuild at the top level ;)

Cold storage wasnt such a big area, and the PWC after all only opens when you arrive there, and if you see the speed they are building here you wouldnt be surprised, they could do this in half a year.

The towns obviously were there before, you hjust didnt have access to them ;)

Years
:cool:I really like pokemon black and white as I have white and have competed it my finishing team was an emboar,an arcainine,a sigilyph,a lucario,a garchomp and a umbreon

What is your white 2 fc mines 4127 2894 4759

whats your white 2 fc mines 4127 2894 4759

mine is white 2 FC: Gina 4728-6055-9027

Pinta77

I have to say it's a lot better then I thought it would be. It's a nice change from the regular pattern. (2 new games, 2 remakes, 1 same game again) I like that you can find the older pokemon. =)

Back