• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It's not in hiatus, theres been a lot of work behind the scenes.
Anyway here's a little teaser of the kind of area's youll be able to visit in the game.
Biome_v2_by_Kymotonian.png

Years
Those are some great tiles.
Really Nintendo should make the pokemon games like that :P
Is that a skeleton of tauros in the desert ? :|

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
simply amazing....i cant wait to see more!! if i were u i would save those as a jpeg so nobody steals them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2008
This looks intense man. Database stuff is tough with flash, especially security. Best of luck!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nice. Im guessing the second one(goin from top left=1 to bottom right=8) is underwater. Oh and you cant fool all of us. Those beach tiles are from zelda.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
This is amazing! Any chance of giving us a percentage now of completion? Last time you said 75% but it's been ages since then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Damn, you are the expert at making tiles! I especially like the cliff tile at the top of the second underwater screenshot. It looks really natural compared to Nintendo's tiles.

Man, I wish I had you making tiles for my game XD

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
It's not in hiatus, theres been a lot of work behind the scenes.
Anyway here's a little teaser of the kind of area's youll be able to visit in the game.
Biome_v2_by_Kymotonian.png
I worship you as a god. These tiles are heavenly. Just....beautiful....

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Hey Kyle why wont you go get a job as spriter in some big company? Your skills are those of a true one with a GREAT heart, we are alike when in this situation, the thing is that im the lazy version.

The game looks GREAT looking forward to it and wishes the best of lucks on it :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It's hard to give a progress percentage, because as it stands the game is basically playable right now, its just content missing from it.
I'm working right now on player customization. This is what it might be like.

undies.png

bettermaybe.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Wow, that's cool. I'm assuming you're going to have different clothes as well?

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
That sure is a great game, it beats the good old Pokemon Crater by miles, I'm looking forward to the beta already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back