• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Netplay

How many houses should there be in Littleroot(max)?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
All info is now on the NEW THREAD. =] Don't post on this one anymore. And mods, if you see this before I have time to msg you, close this.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Nice idea. I'll make house number 2!

EDIT: Err... I get the error 'Unsupported VisualBoyAdvance save game version 9'. How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Nice idea. I'll make house number 2!

EDIT: Err... I get the error 'Unsupported VisualBoyAdvance save game version 9'. How can I fix this?

hmm. i'm using version 1.8.0.600 of VBA, so i might not have the latest version. Just try a few ways to see if you can load it for now ig.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
I am definitely gonna make a house in this when I get on a WIndows comp! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I am definitely gonna make a house in this when I get on a WIndows comp! :)

yeah, but remember we have to do this in turns, so harry blue 5 has it first, if he gets it to work, then whoever claims it can make their house =]

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
hmm. i'm using version 1.8.0.600 of VBA, so i might not have the latest version. Just try a few ways to see if you can load it for now ig.
Can you give me a link for VisualBoyAdvance version 1.8.0.600?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Wow, this is... different. I don't think I can say that this isn't unique, because it is. A very interesting idea and concept; I'll be watching the progress of this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Wow, this is... different. I don't think I can say that this isn't unique, because it is. A very interesting idea and concept; I'll be watching the progress of this.

Wow, I wanna try this, very unique and original :).

ty for the feedback. Get in on this early and you can get ur house up before other people start getting their turn with the patch.

Back