• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Ah, Jess, you still haven't told me the background to the fakemon design you made!

How about fruit as a topic?
What kinda fruit do you guys liek? :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What do you mean by the background, Paladin? What it's based on?
Thanks for reminding me to redraw it, though. I'll stop being lazy eventually and actually draw a version decent enough that I won't be wary of posting it here. X} no, actually, I'll be wary no matter how much I like the drawing.

Fruit?
I've shared strawberries with a lizard. He always just eats around them, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch well it's true. Posting art online doesn't go well for me haha. Doesn't happen with photos, though.

Jess, have I ever told you that you're awesome before?
Why am I awesome? x:
Because I share fruit with an agama?

edit:
@Dipu
Oh, so you cut classes constantly, but you actually go to school during the day for cutting? Yeah that totally makes sense. I;

Honest

Hi!
Years
edit:
@Dipu
Oh, so you cut classes constantly, but you actually go to school during the day for cutting? Yeah that totally makes sense. I;

Well, for the past two weeks, I had been absent a total of 4 times, not counting days off for vacation, and then also cut a class to or two. I can't afford to cut anymore, or else I might get rescinded from college. To quote my guidance counselor.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I was actually refering to your question about if I meant the background on the fakemon, but that works too. X)
Well, your photography is quite superb!

Yes. Yes you are.
Most girls I know wouldn't even know what an Agama is if it bit them on the head. Let alone share berries with one. :I

Yeah Dipu, that's just how I rooooooll.
♪They see me rollin', my Segway, I know in my hearts they think I'm white and nerdy.♪
And if you know what that quote is from, then you get a highfive.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
XI
Dipu, I don't even know how to reply to that.

Powersurge, I'm not sure you could call Weird Al's music covers. :?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Variations, then. Either way, they are lyrical modifications of existing songs, more often than not. I'd hardly call them truly original. They are those sorts of songs that you make up at lunch time when you're in grade school to make your buddies laugh.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was actually refering to your question about if I meant the background on the fakemon, but that works too. X)
Well, your photography is quite superb!

Yes. Yes you are.
Most girls I know wouldn't even know what an Agama is if it bit them on the head. Let alone share berries with one. :I
Maybe I misunderstood your original post, because that was all I could think of that made any sense whatsoever. Or maybe my mind is just trolling me because of lack of sleep. Or I might just be misunderstanding this entire situation. .__.

Aw, thanks. x;

Well, they're missing out. X} Sure, some reptiles are venomous and/or bitey, but that isn't reason to dislike them haha. My snake literally tried to eat my hand (through my sleeve, because I knew she would go after me) and I still liked her.
...this might explain why I was always that weird kid that nobody talked to. ;D

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Ah, we'll just chock it up to me being vague. :x
Haha, you should get some sleep, though, Jess! Not getting enough sleep can make you fail some sobriety test, and it makes you feel terrible, and you start getting bad habits, like not talking clearly and spacing out, and not growing if you're still young! That's why you should get a good amount of sleep if you can! At least that's how I feel mostly.

Psh, their loss!
Anyone that's too afraid to be seen with somebody that's 'weird' is fooling themself!
It's the weird ones that make life interesting!

And, I've got things to get done. So as much as I love talking to you all, I've got to go.
See you later, guys.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tch, I never get enough sleep. I'm just particularly tired because I've been busy.
and spacing out
I already do that haha. why do you think it takes so long for me to reply to your posts?

In all honesty, I can't blame them. I was an idiot.
Now people don't bother to try to befriend me because I don't talk to them. :D

I have no clue what you guys are talking about (music-wise...assuming it's music), so I can't help you, Dipu. x:

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Hey uhhh....whoa man....uhh....crap.....I dunno what to err say to that.

I'M A MAN GODDAMMIT! And a man's gotta.....huh? Oh you were just kidding and don't swing that way? Whoa man, ha...ha..ha...heh....I totally think you're cool too bro.

I really gotta go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back