• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
Years
You know that you have thought about it. You 'member.
Anyways when i was about 14 i realized that were pokemon were never possible but we got the next best thing.Virtual pokemon which you could battle anyone!!!Technology amazes me. Anyways if pokemon WERE to be real i would have a Dragonite, Charizard, of course Pikachu,Lucario, Latios, and a suicune so i could kick buttocks. So people which one will it be...

Detox

If they were real,id have my lucario army take over the world!!!!.....you heard nothing!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
@joseph-j15 Good luck getting all those legendaries and rare pokes...

Anyways, I would have more than these eventually, but my main team would be Marowak, Toxicroak, Drapion, and Dunsparce.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
Years
It would be so cool if Pokemon were real! You could have a Jirachi grant your wishes or take over the world with Pokemon like Mewtwo and Deoxys. Or, you could put all the annoying people to sleep with Jigglypuff and doodle on their faces...

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
Years
What is up with you people trying to take over the world!!!
Let me tell yall the story that made me realize that pokemon weren't real.
I was home and i was watching pokemon few years back, and i realized you cant have an angry mouse(pikachu) blowing up your house cause it didnt get to the cheese.then i cried like a baby...

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
Years
If they were real I would never go outside. This isn't the anime, we can bleed and break our bones in real life. But if pain is not an issue, I would have an all Voltorb team and have them explode on people I don't like.

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I was thinking as pain an issue, or else how would you take over the world?? That's true, Ash would be dead or in a serious coma if pain was a factor.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
GREAT THREAD DUDE!!!
if pokemon were real i would go out on my own journey,challenge trainers & protect the pokemon abused by the people who,like team rocket,use them for evil intent....
^_^"!
pkrs193.gif
pkrs194.gif
pkrs195.gif
pkrs196.gif
pkrs197.gif
pkrs198.gif
pkrs199.gif
pkrs200.gif

pkrs201.gif
pkrs202.gif

i will protect the following pokemon​

Last edited:

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
Years
And of course in the real world any pokemon could breed, so there would be plenty of latio's Lugia's adn suicune's and Raikou's for all of us. Dude i would win the indigo plateau, silver conference,Whatever was in hoenn, and battle frontier.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
But if legendaries were real, wouldn't they be watching over the balance of the world? So... catching them would throw the world out of wack...

I'd have Eevee evos... All of them. And an un-evolved Eevee. And a bunch of other Pokes. But no legendaries; if they were real, living, breathing, emotion-feeling creatures with duties to protect the world, I wouldn't want to "enslave" one and make it do my very-evil bidding. ... I'll let my Houndoom do that!

Years
If Pokémon were real PETA would be out of business and the citizens of Washington, D.C.; Chicago, Illinois; and San Francisco, California, would of been able to protect themselves from criminals until the Supreme Court ruling in Heller.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
o_o

What else is there TO do? You go get you a Pokemon and start a journey to become the worlds greatest pokemon trainer! Duh!
I would LOVE to be a Pokemon trainer. <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
If they were real, then everyone would be my slaves, or hiding under rocks. I would have all the legendaries and everyone would tremble at my wake!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
If they were real, then everyone would be my slaves, or hiding under rocks. I would have all the legendaries and everyone would tremble at my wake!

Yeah right. People would probably never even see a legendary. Its not like the games where you find legendaries around every corner. The would be to busy keeping the world in balance and whatnot. Plus if you didn't catch it on your first try if you somehow did see it, you would be at an angry beast's mercy.

Pookachu

Chuck Norris
Years
If Pokémon were real, I'd get an Electric and a Water Pokémon so I don't have to pay for those supplies. So, daily life would be cheapier? \o/

Back