• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Marble

Dragiiin

yo im bread and bread is me
Years
I've been wanting to do this for a long time. This hack is the sequel to the so bad it's good PokeHack "Quartz" in which these "bandit's" try to expand the sun. But this is more important. Hopefully I'll get somewhere with this.
Spoiler:

It might not be the best, but I've been wanting to play this game for a hella long time. If you will, leave constructive critism, if you want to, and which one of these..."pokemon" should I pick? And a nickname. And I need you to burn my duster.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Wow, this was moderately hilarious, and I usually dislike screenshot LP's with a burning passion.

Way to go! Looking forward to reading more.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Oh man, I was about to make an LP of this game. >_>
Anyways, good luck with this!

EDIT: Oh and choose Coalchu and name it "Mouse Pro". Epic. xD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Oh, a Let's Play for Pokemon Marble! Good luck.

Hrm. I think you should get Coalchu. C: Just because you want Charmander so much.

Back