• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2007
I found a text message glitch, not that it matters im just bringing it up.. myabe its normal cause the guy said he drank his own Pokemon's HP UP :cross-eye

I'll post it when i can -.- need 12 more posts -.-

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2008
Holy **** this is the greatest Poke'mon Game ever created. I hope we get to see the end of this game soon.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Gold Version... duh! It is a known fact that Shiny Gold is the greatest Pokemon hack ever created. End of story. (it's a world record, but I'm still trying to beat it!)

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
Years
hey zel i got a great idea whenever u near the end of ur hack after u done with mt silver and with red and all
if u have enough space in the hack for the player against u and to see who is the better trainer :P just a thought
the players pkmn party vs ur own particular pkmn party .now that would be a good match to me but meh I could be wrong...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
So zel, since Kike did some of your tiles, did he just do it because you and him are pals, or do you think he would do it for anyone?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Hey Zel I have two small questions....
1) What mapping tool do you use? Advance or Elite? (I prefer Advance)
2) Why did you choose to remake Gold and not Silver/Crystal? (Gold's was the only 2nd Gen game I got, yet Crystal would seem more... appropriate? It is a stand alone game after all.)
Thanks Zel! Keep upthe great work!

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni

Let us meet again someday!
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
I had an idea for getting to other towns without flying. You could put a machine in every Pokemon Center that teleports you to another town's Pokemon Center that way you don't have to change the maps.

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
i'd like to report a glitch where i can't get off the ss aqua for the thrid time -.-, also i beg you to change the map so that we can see both kanto and hoenn in 1 map because i can't get off the ship , and for once i'd like to fly to cerulean:shocked:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Since I won't be online for most of the rest of this day, I just throw a small progress report (I'll answer whatever needs answering when I come back), I finished the detour to Diglett's Cave and an event on Route2. After that, I will start the mapping of the routes east of Fuchsia (13, 14 and 15), and the event with the legendary I mentioned before will be in one of those routes.

That's all. By the way, as you can notice I have disabled my PM-ing again, so I can be more concentrated on the game ('cause lately all I've been doing was replying tons of PMs, and I need to think more about my own business... :P)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Zel I have a request......
please do not revampt the route 2 soundtrack......
besides its nice the way it is
and its one of my favorite soundtrack in Pokemon G/S/C

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
Years
Q: Will you change the Sevii World map for the Johto World map? (C) (Changed a bit the answer)
A: Not yet, it is not easy. Specially because I want to move the flying posts on that map and since that is not known, the map won't be changed till that becomes known.

Zel, since I'm not allowed to send you any further PMs (for some reason, dunno why XD) I have to say it here.

I finally found the worldmap stuff including sprites, tiles, tilebase and of course the route-data, the catching areas of pokemon and the most important: the flight points!

I'll post a tutorial how to change everything on my homepage after my 2 weeks vacation.

greetz
MX

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
i'd like to report a glitch where i can't get off the ss aqua for the thrid time -.-, also i beg you to change the map so that we can see both kanto and hoenn in 1 map because i can't get off the ship , and for once i'd like to fly to cerulean:shocked:

I am sorry to say this but you may have to start over with a clean ROM. If you have AIM please IM me and i will help you

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
just finished playing the beta its really awesome keep it up zel!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2007
Uhh 2 things I found a small glitch. When i was fighting the double battles in Azealea and only had croconaw and the egg 2 croconaws came out O_0.

And really good hack heading for the pokemon league.

And 1 question are all 386 pokemon catchable?

Back