• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
My name is Crystalwing25 or Crystal and I have played pokemon since I was young. This is the first time I have ever been apart of a forum so I have no idea what I am doing and I am a little nervous. I'm still reading over the reals and guide lines right now. Thank you!

Years
My name is Crystalwing25 or Crystal and I have played pokemon since I was young. This is the first time I have ever been apart of a forum so I have no idea what I am doing and I am a little nervous. I'm still reading over the reals and guide lines right now. Thank you!

Hi Crystal, welcome to PC.

I know what it's like being new to a forum. I went through that experience at one point.

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself so we can show you around? I'm sure there's something that might interest you.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to send me a VM or friend request. We also have some friendly moderators and administrators who are happy to help you out with any question you have.

Have a fun time, and I shall see you again.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Crystal, welcome to the forum world & PokeCommunity. Imma MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. It's a custom for us friendly members to welcome new users like ya so don't be nervous, we've all been through that at some point.

Don't forget to read the rules, they're strict & read the FAQ if you wanna boost your understanding of PC. Staff members are contactable if you're facing any problems here.

A forum is like......erm, Facebook? Here at PC, we have lots of friendly members, user-friendly functions & a variety of section for you to choose from. Feeling lost, check this place out, there's a mentor waiting to adopt you if you're willing. More info at the place I linked you too.

You seem like......'Popular-PC-member-&-good-friend-in-the-making material. Tell you what, I'll send you a friend request right away & we'll see how it goes. VM me at my page if you feel like chatting with me, 'K?

Have fun exploring & learning~

~Mid

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hi, Crystal. Welcome to Pokecommunity. I am Aryan here to welcome you. Read the rules of All forums carefully and Have Fun Here!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya Crystal, nice to meet you :3. I'm Rainbow and I was really new to forums last month, it was nerve-wrecking then there were some friendly users to guide me and it became a terrific place xD.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was kind of young so have most people here ^^.You seem like a really nice person so I'm sure you'll have some great friends here :D. Stay active on PC and have fun Crystal xD.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hello there! Welcome to PC! I remember that I was in your shoes 9 months ago, first time forumer. Its not that hard to get the hang of, I discovered, once you find a board you like since everyone is super nice. So what are you interested in? If you ever want to chat or want advice or whatever, I'm available via Visitor Message or Private Message. See ya round!
~Cosmo

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Meep! nice to meet you Crystal. ^^
Vivi is Vivi. Seriously, nice to meet you ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Thank you all

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I'm actually shocked how some of you are so active and have only been here for a year. I'm happy that the first time I used a forum was with people so nice.

Back