• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire

Lucas laughs. "Yeah, I've kind of gathered that she was a little." Heracross begins to swirl around in the air as it flies closer to Molly and Daisy. "But who knows. A crazy parade could be fun." Lucas said with a smiles as rubs his nose with his index finger.

Meanwhile underground Aipom is still laughing, after hearing Jasmine yelling that statement. The tiny clanking noise came closer to Aipom. "Huh, Oiiioiii?" Aipom reacted as the Pokemon was wiping tears from it's eyes. The cracks of light that were coming through revealed that there was a tiny, sleepy Aron standing in front of Aipom looking not very impressed. "Oh? Hi there, Oiiiioiiii!" Aipom screeched.

"Hello..." Aron sighed. "Could you please be quite...Some Pokémon are trying to sleep down here..." Realising what Aipom did, it bowed in appology. As the monkey was digging upwards, some dirt landed on Aron's face. Already cranky and annoyed Aron lowers it's head and Headbutts Aipom launching it out of the hole and into the air.

Lucas sees his Pokemon in the air and face palms.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake thought a bit about Kiyoko's question. How did you get stronger... Well, you trained and fought of course. You had to strive for it. You had to want it. But strength didn't come to you unless you needed it?

"Hm... Difficult to answer. It takes a lot of work, but true strength lies within. You hav to want it, and you have to already possess the strength to work for it." he said softly, looking up to see Valorie approaching and... Good lord, she looked like hell. What had happened in that brief exchange with her friend? He opened his mouth, then decided a bit more tact was called for.

"Hey, have a seat." he said, gesturing to the chair next to his. He had decided not to bring it up unless she did. If she did he would try to help the best way he could, otherwise maybe something else to take her mind off of it? Hm...

Kiki

Kiki grinned and held both of their arms, giggling happily.

"Ok, then let's go find a fire ghost thing pokemon in the dark!" she said eagerly. She looked around and spotted a small purple cat, who meowed weakly and took off. ... ... ... ... ...

"Kitty!" she cried distractedly and dashed after it, losing both her friends in the dark hallways, chasing after the frightened and startled purrloin.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorms

As Issac continued to get his room settled, Trunks continued to stare out the window, anxious to get out on to the battlefield.
"Twig--" He sighed softly.

Issac came out of his bathroom from putting his toiletries and towels up and looked over at his partner.
"Not much longer, bud." Issac stated to the impatient Turtwig.
"Twig! Twig!" he called out as he looked at Issac than back out the window.
"Tuuhwig, " he blurted out as he saw someone going toward the battlefield, two pokemon following him. As he approached the battlefield, Trunks recognized that it was C.J. He watched out as he sent out his other three pokemon. It wasn't long that I wild Mankey came out, attacking C.J.'s Bagon, causing it to evolve.
"Twig! Twig!" Trunks called out to Issac.
"What is it?" Issac responded alertly as he made his way to the window. "Oh! It's C.J.! Looks like he has a Shelgon as well. I can't really tell what the other two pokemon are.. One of them isn't a dragon, though. That's odd."

I need to hurry and get out there.. he may not be there too long.

Issac hastily grabbed and emptied his backpack onto his freshly made bed, returning his xtransiever to the side pocket and putting the few potions he had into the main compartment. He swung it back on to his shoulder and made his way to the door.
"Well? You coming?" Issac beckoned as his hand caressed the handle, turning it smoothly.
"Tuuhwiig!" He exclaimed with such excitement that he tumbled from the window sill, hitting the ground and rolling to Issac's feet.
"Good grief, Trunks.." Issac said as he pulled the door open, exposing the hallway. Trunks looked up at him and without making a sound, jumped up and darted out.
"Wait up!" Issac yelled as he chased after him, slamming the door behind him.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway​

Lucia patted Mark on the shoulder as he hugged her. It was a bit awkward for her. "Easy there. Sure, we can find them of course. Still, I have something that can cheer you up."

Tyro just blinked and then pointed at Able, "Nuhuhshetookmehereandwasalllikewecanspyonthemandthenbelikewecanjustwatchandbepeepers!" He shouted at the two. As the bubbles came in Tyro actually sidestepped the attack and giggled as he saw the bug get hit and fly back. "ShameonyouAbleforbriningmeouthere!" He snickered.

Diana rolled her eyes at the two and happily nuzzled her mate. "Hehe, showed them!" She said happily.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark chuckled at the scene. "Haha, alright you guys. We gotta head back. Comon you can follow with us. I take you guys don't want to go back into your Pokeballs just yet..." Mark said. Len and Diana certaintly looked closer then before... heck she just nuzzled Len! He wondered what was going on there... either way he didn't want to separate the two just yet. He was still pretty curious as to what Lucia meant. Today certainly sucked but she seemed to know how to make things better. "Alright Lucia, lead the way." Mark said.

Able shook herself off quickly and get herself dried off. "Well you followed in on it so your just as guilty!" Able said.

Len chuckled. "Alright you two settle down. Its fine. Comon lets take a walk." Len said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. looked off to the mountains in the distance. Hmm, to go tonight or not, hard to decide. Druddigon is soo close yet so far away. C.J. stopped looking at the mountains changing his view to his Pokemon once again. "You guys done playing now?" C.J. Asked. "DEINOSHELGONAXEWGIBLEGOLETT!!!!!" His Pokemon all yelling at once. "Yeah, I guess that was a dumb question." C.J. said with a laugh.

"Golett, come here for a minute." C.J. said. Golett turned to face C.J. then started walking towards his trainer. C.J leaned in towards the Golett when it arrived at the bench, whispering something to it. Ace saw this a knew instantly that something was up, he's been with C.J. from the start he knows when the boy is up to something.

Ace shrugged off the suspicion and went back to running around with the other three Dragons. Suddenly it became very hard to move, like something was pulling down on them, trying to pull them into the very ground they stood on. Ace looked over to C.J. who had a big grin on his face looking out at his Pokemon.

"Good work." C.J. stated looking down at the Golett who was standing in pose with it's hands outstretched and a black energy emitting from it, extending out to the Dragons forcing them to be weighed down by intense gravity. "Okay guys, fight the gravity as best you can. This will improve your strength greatly. Come towards me, when you reach here the gravity is normal and you'll feel a lot better." C.J. yelled out to his Pokemon.

The Dragons all turned to C.J., well they tried to anyway, it took a massive amount of energy out of them just to turn. Slowly they raised and lowered their feet pulling themselves forward at an extremely slow pace. Ace and Custos struggling even more due to their massive weights. The four of them continued pulling themselves forward, panting in exhaustion the entire time. When they thought they were doing good they'd look up only to realize they had a huge distance still left to go.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallways​

Lucia chuckled and grabbed his hand and began to drag him along after her. "Come on! It's going to be great and we need to get there before you become too tired!" Her footsteps echoed in the hallway as she ran. "It's gonna be good you'll see!" Samuel was keeping pace with the two as was Roberto, though he did make sure to give the Sableye another death glare as they ran.

Tyro giggled and grabbed Able in his hands and began to run too, "Comeonewe'llgonnabeintheroomandit'llbefun!"

Diana watched them go and glanced at Len, "Well, we'll be taking up the rear then. So, what do you usually do around here? Anything interesting?" She asked.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Marks hand was grabbed as he was dragged along with Lucia. Snype of course followed along, glancing at Roberto. He was looking forward to battling him... He didn't want to make enemies but he at least wanted to communicate like a fighter. Battling was the best way to do that.

Able was grabbed onto by Tyro. She didn't escape despite how degrading this was to her. Tyro was like a little brother to her at this point so she simply smiled.

Len blinked. "Um... anything interesting... well... battling usually... or just exploring around the Campus... that sort of thing usually." Len said.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorms --> Behind the dorms

As Issac reached the front door going outside of the Raikou dorms, Trunks was sitting where the wall met the door. He was watching as the secretary typed at her incredible pace with his head cocked a bit.
"Well aren't you just easily entertained?" Issac rhetorically asked.
Trunks didn't do so much as look up at him. Issac poked him with his foot, startling the small Turtwig a bit.
"Twig!" he said with a jump.
"Come on," Issac said as he opened the door for him.
Once again, Trunks darted out, leaving Issac to have to catch up. The two made their way to the back where C.J. was just standing there. It looked like he was just watching his pokemon. They seemed to be struggling to make their way towards them, though, as the unfamiliar ghost type pokemon controlled them.

What is going on... this doesn't look too good.

"Hey C.J..." Issac called out to him as he got closer to the field.
"Twig!" Trunks called out as he made his way to Ace.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
"Well," Sammy said as she sat back up and put Cubone back on the floor, "I suppose we better go exploring for a bit before we call it a night. We don't want to be walking around clueless in the morning."

Cubone gave her a mournful look at being set down, hugging his bone to his chest again as Sammy got up and slung her bag across her shoulder. She had largely kept Cubone in his pokeball on the way to the Academy, better to be safe than sorry, but now that she was on an island with hundreds of other trainers she would probably be okay to let him walk with her. And Corphish wasn't going to miss out on the sights no matter what she said. Holding the door open for the two pokemon they left her room and left the dorm communal area. It was strange to think that this was going to be where she lived for some time to come, especially since she'd seen very few other people around. She was used to always having people around, her dad in particular, but at least she had her pokemon.

"It seems like a cool enough place." She shrugged as they walked out of the building, looking around at the other three dorms. One seemed a little shabby, albeit in good repair, while another was in superb condition. The fourth dorm, trimmed in white, looked to be in dire need of fixing up. "I wonder what that's about? Let's take a look."

She set off for the white trimmed dorm building, Corphish and Cubone in tow. Corphish scuttled along happily, as curious as his trainer about the unexpectedly ramshackle dorm, while Cubone hurried to stay near Samantha. He peered out from under his skull, eyes wide as he took in the sight of the dorm. With a shiver he increased his speed, trotting in between Sam and Corphish.

"It looks totally abandoned," she said as they started to walk around the outside of Lugia Dorm. "I wonder why they just left it empty? It's not like they don't have students to fill it."
"Cuuu..."
"Hm? Yeah, it is kinda creepy, isn't it Cubone?"
"Bone..."
"Don't worry though," she smiled, "Corphish will protect us. Isn't that right?"
"Corrrrphish!"
"Still though... it does seem really strange. Maybe we should have a look inside," she mused, strolling around towards the front entrance.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

One moment Kiki was at Andy and Shawn's side, the next she was running off in some unknown direction. Turning to where Kiki had run, he began to run after her, stopping to look back at Shawn.
"Hey! I'm going to go after Kiki! Are we splitting up or are you coming with me!?"
Andy sounded urgent. And rightly so. Kiki couldn't possibly be back at 100%. No way. Yet she was running off by herself? That girl /had/ to be crazy!

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. was caught off guard by someone calling his name. He tilted his head enough to see Issac now coming to him. "Oh, Hi Issac." he said casually before noticing Trucks heading for the gravity field. "You may want to have him hang back less he hit the increase gravity there." He said pointed to the darkened state of the field his Pokemon were in.

He looked back to his Pokemon, hey were still struggling though they seemed to be getting a little quicker. "You see, I figure if I make them struggle in the gravity there, it will increase their speed and strength when I have Golett here revert the gravity back to normal."

C.J. turned and walked over to his bag sitting on the bench. "Here I have something for you." he said reaching into the bag and pulling out 3 empty PokeBalls. "You can hang onto these, you never know when a Pokemon will show up. I was actually just attacked by a Mankey before you came." he said holding out the PokeBalls to Isaac.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
The following consists of a joint post by myself and Batel, concerning Gwen and Indigo.

Gwen Deallus

Gwen stood at the academy entrance, and had not been waiting long when Indigo came into sight, it seemed that he had accepted her offer to join her on the way to town. Indigo slipped his hands into his pockets and stood at Gwen's side upon arriving for a matter of moments before Gwen spoke up.

"Hey there, all set?" Gwen asked as she busied herself doing up the zip on her fur-lined leather coat, and pushed the academy door open, stepping outside.
"Sure seems that way." Indigo replied, only to notice the cold. Holding up a hand in order to signal to wait for a moment, Indigo pulled his bag off of his back, dropping to his knees in tandem with the removal of his schoolbag. With a swift movement, Indigo fluidly unzipped his bag, pulled out a thick black jacket, accompanied by a red scarf and hurriedly put the coat on, wrapping the scarf around his neck before zipping back up his bag and standing up again. With a small smile, Indigo signaled that he was ready to go now.

The two of them were mostly silent until they had passed out of the academy in full, whereupon they began to increase in volume as they relaxed more in the chill dusk air. As their spirits rose and they became less stealthy, they began to become noticed by the nightlife, which observed them curiously.
Indigo especially seemed much more in his element now that he was out in the dark, adopting a rather confident poise as he walked with Gwen. Pokemon this close to the academy were obviously used to seeing trainers wandering around, but it was rare to see them out after dark.

As the two begin to walk toward Oak town, talking as they will about various things related to the school or elsewhere, a pair of mysterious eyes survey the pair. Deciding that it would have some fun, the creature to which the eyes belong swoops down onto a nearby tree branch, inspecting the pair of trainers carefully. Without a sound, the spherical 'predator' flies over the pair as a cloud passes the moon, blocking out it's light. His own sense of sight not impaired in the slightest, the owl grabs at Gwen's hair, only to let go and flutter away quietly.

Gwen's hand shot to the back of her head and ran through her short, messy hair slowly, Indigo noticing this looked at her quizzically.
"Swear I felt someth-... No must have been nothing." Gwen said, letting her hand fall to her side.
Indigo looked at Gwen with a puzzled expression. "What's that now?" Gwen shrugged, and Indigo simply let it drop. If it was nothing, it was nothing.

After this, the creature quickly flies past the pair again, this time grabbing Indigo's goggles and flying off with them. Immediately Indigo cried out in shock, letting out a yelp as if part of his body had been ripped off him. Unfortunately for the creature, she hadn't waited long enough. The moon sneaked out of it's hiding place, bathing the world in some much needed light... And in doing so, revealed the Hoothoot to the pair of trainers. Indigo glared at the creature. "That thing just stole my goggles!! Wait until I get my hands on you, thief! I'll have your hide!!"

The pair were now out to get him it seemed. The Hoothoot didn't know how to deal with that. Seeing the pair unleash their own Pokémon, the Hoothoot felt that it should fly off and leave the pair alone. But those two had made some sort of challenge for each other. Hoothoot intended to beat them at their own game. He wouldn't be caught so easily. She was better than anything that lived on the /ground/! With gusto, the creature flew by the pair and attacked their respective Pokémon one after another without being so much as touched before flying away again. By this time, the pair of trainers were starting to get fed up with the Pokémon's antics.... The creature couldn't have prepared for what was coming next.

"Right little trickster this one... You wanna try to catch it? It's not really my type, besides: both my pokemon get in enough trouble as it is, I can tell that Hoothoot is trouble too. Same look on it's face as my Poochyena." Gwen called Amber back to her Pokéball and let Indigo take the lead, she was quietly curious to see him battle, so she really didn't mind taking a back seat on this one.
Of course, Indigo was more than happy to indulge Gwen's desire to see him in action. Those goggles had a story, and Indigo had no intent to allow that story to fly off in the claws of a winged trickster.

"Go for it Indigo!" She chirped quietly as she stood back, arms folded in observation.
Indigo leaped into action, pointing at the Hoothoot and calling to Shots. "Alright Shots, show that thief that it should keep it's claws to itself! Use Razor Shell!"

Shots obeyed and with stunning accuracy, struck with it's shell rather forcefully. The Hoothoot visibly shook upon impact, but remained aloft in the air, striking back at Shots with a peck. Shots took the hit rather well, but lost it's footing and fell over, opening himself up for another attack from the Hoothoot, who took the opportunity to peck Shots again, the Oshawott not taking it so well this time and crying out in momentary pain before hearing the yelling of his trainer to stop goofing around and get it together, jumping to his feet and striking the wild pokemon with another razor shell attack. The Hoothoot was now not faring so well, having had it's defenses somewhat weakened by the previous hit that it took. In a moment of weakness, the Hoothoot landed to rest, and that's when Indigo automatically acted.

Pulling the great ball he'd sprung for upon leaving for the Academy, Indigo prepared to launch the spherical capture device, holding it to his lips in some form of ritual for good luck before throwing it at the weak pokémon.

With a red stream of light, the Hoothoot disappeared, the great ball that had been thrown landing on the dewy grass with a soft thud. Indigo had little doubt that he was going to catch this pokémon on his first try, but all the same he felt some apprehension as the ball shook. Upon the ball stilling for the third time, Indigo let out a sigh of relief. Was that a little too easy? It seemed that way to Indigo. Could it be possible the Hoothoot /wanted/ to be caught...? That thought confused Indie, so he put it aside for now. Moving to the great ball, Indigo retrieved it and his goggles from the grass and turned to face Gwen, laughing happily.

"Looks like I actually did it, huh?" Indigo said, a slight hint of pride seeping into his voice.

"Rather impressive that one, I admit" Gwen replied.
It was only a short walk after that that the pair reached Oak Town. They finished the journey by occupying themselves discussing the battle that had just taken part, and Indigo's new team member; Hoothoot.

As the automatic doors of the Pokemon center parted at their approach, a wall of warm air hit Gwen and only then did she realize how relieved she was for a respite from the cold, even if it was only for a short while.
Gwen strode up to the counter and pulling out both of her Pokeballs handed them to the nurse.
"Just a check over please, the Phanpy is brand new and hasn't been checked yet, Poochyena should be fine, but check her nonetheless, thanks.

The nurse took the Pokeballs in a practiced manner and announced in a pleasant tone that they can either wait in the atrium, or observe her checking their pokemon. Gwen assured her that there was no need to watch her, and added that the boy with her might also need his pokemon checked over, and waited for Indigo to confirm this. Indigo did, and quite shortly placed a pokéball and great ball on the counter, moving after Gwen wordlessly once he had.

The nurse replied in an bubbly and overly-happy tone and then retired to an inner room to check the pokemon. Gwen considered the nurses demeanor quietly for a moment before commenting that she was starving, and strode over to the vending machines along the wall.

"Want anything?" Gwen asked over the mechanical clatter of coins dropping into the machine at regular intervals. Indigo shook his head. It was a little late to eat or drink anything. She pushed several buttons, stooped to retrieve her food, carried them over to a small table and promptly deposited herself on a cushy looking chair, with one leg up on the seat.

"You said today was your first day right?"
Gwen pulled two small booklets out of her bag as she asked this, and handed one to Indigo. Indigo blinked at the booklet that had been thrust into his hands, then at Gwen. "What's this, Gwen?"
"Class list, we can pick one or two optionals for tomorrow, as well as the ones which are compulsory." she said, as she flicked through the booklet looking at the classes and their respective teachers.

Gwen raised an eyebrow as she read 'Passion and life-skills' and quietly wondered what the 'Passion' part of that entailed, before looking at the designated teacher who was a feisty looking teenage girl with long red hair in a ponytail.
Indigo flicked through the booklet, looking through the different class options with frustration. With a sigh, he decided to regard Gwen's options.
Suddenly, pulling a pen from seemingly nowhere; Gwen circled a few classes and stuffed the booklet back in her backpack.

By the time Gwen had finished her snacks, the nurse had returned with their pokemon and ensured them that there was nothing to worry about. She told Gwen that the Phanpy was about a year and a half old, and still had some growing to do, and it was male.

The journey back was uneventful, Gwen and Indigo discussed what classes they were thinking of doing tomorrow(or at least, Gwen did), and by the time that they reached the academy it was the small hours of the morning. Gwen bid Indigo farewell and assured him that she would see him tomorrow, if not during classes then after. Indigo very much hoped so. He didn't really know what he'd do without someone to make sure he didn't trip over his own shoelaces.

No sooner than had Gwen walked into Raikou dorm, she felt a wave of tiredness wash over her, and without even making into her dorm-room, slumped onto a sofa in the Raikou dorm common room, fully dressed and fast asleep. If she had been awake enough to think straight she would have simply gone into her room where she had a perfectly good bed awaiting her, but alas it was not to be.

It was then, until some poor unsuspecting member of Raikou dorm would find a passed out new-girl on the sofa in the morning, that she would stay there.

Indigo sauntered into the Suicune dorm, sighing rather loudly. Despite his grimace, Indigo was fairly happy. Today hadn't been so bad. In fact, Indigo might even have ventured so far as to say that he was glad to have met Gwen. She seemed nice enough, and definitely was a lot more competent than Indigo, or at least, so he thought. Ignoring everything on the way to the room designated as his own, the boy noted the warmth of the place. After being out in the night air for all that time, the comfy air of the dorm was a welcome change. Sleepy, but not so tired that he couldn't find his own room, Indigo slipped into his own small slice of heaven and changed into his pajamas, getting into bed and nodding off quickly. "...What... A great... Place..."

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

"You may want to have him hang back less he hit the increase gravity there." C.J. said as he pointed to the dark portion of the field.
"Trunks! Don't go ne-" Issac called, but it was too late. Trunks had flattened to the ground due to the intensified gravity.
"TuuhWiig!" he yelped in fear, struggling to move.

I don't want him to seem weak... I don't want to seam weak either...

"Trunks! Calm down. Get up. Get yourself out of it. " Issac started as he approached C.J. who was holding out PokeBalls. "Thank you, C.J.. I will return the favor."

"Twwig!" he yelled out again, still with fear in his eyes.

Issac returned his attention back to Trunks. "Look at them, Trunks." Issac commented as he pointed at C.J.'s group of dragons. "They are making their way over here despite the struggle. If you can't even get up, how will you ever stand a chance against one of them?"

Issac had never spoke this way towards his Turtwig. He had always been laid back and had such a careless towards him. Trunks understood, though. Issac was speaking the truth after all. Trunks stopped his fit, and took a big breathe. He commenced to get up, resulting in collapsing back to the ground.

Come on Trunks... You can do this.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie plopped on down beside Drake and placed her hands in her lap, staring down at them for a moment before glancing up at Drake briefly. She thought about mentioning it, but would Drake really want to hear about a teenage girl's love problems? ...Nah. Adults were /old/. They'd never understand a problem like that. She decidedly kept the problem to herself, staying silent for several long moments before she finally summoned the guts to bring something else up.

Only she didn't do that at /all/. She tried, but to no avail.

"...I just talked to Mark." she said vaguely, not even considering who might actually recognize Mark's name around her. "He wanted to go out, but I had to tell him no..." she explained, neglecting to explain why. She was always nervous about discussing her feelings for Selene. After all, someone could /judge/ her for them! She seemed pretty miserable over the whole ordeal, to say the least. Her eyes had drifted to Kiyoko, and she stared at him thoughtfully for no readily apparent reason.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn turned to Andy and shook his head. "Go ahead and follow her. Make sure she's ok. I'll catch up with you after I'm done here." He didn't wait for Andy to respond as he ascended the dusty stairs to the upper rooms, where he saw the light from before. As he made it to the floor above, he saw what the light was from: a lone Litwick was drifting among the rooms.

As he approached the lone pokemon, it turned to look at him. Shawn stopped as they locked eyes, almost frozen in place. It was the first time he encountered a wild ghost pokemon. He was almost surprised it didn't fade away or disappear. "Zapper, let's go!" he called out. Moments later, his Emolga appeared, gliding in front of him.

"Thundershock!" Shawn cried. Zapper gathered her strength and let loose a powerful blast, knocking the ghost back a little. The Litwick came back with a ball of energy that hit Zapper quickly, but didn't seem to do anything. "Charge attack," he called out, but was surprised to see Zapper fly right into a door that was stuck open. It was then that Shawn realized: Zapper was confused. This was gonna be tougher than he thought.

Litwick laughed at them, launching a Flame Burst that caught Zapper in the chest. Zapper shook her head, trying to clear the confusion."Try charging again," Shawn told his partner, concern in his voice. She nodded and, this time, she concentrated her electric energy inward, ready to strike. Suddenly, Litwick shuddered sending out a cascade of energy waves at Zapper. That Night Shade attack hit, but it seemed a little weak. Now was their chance! "Spark, now!" Shawn cried out. Zapper seemed to be ok, the effects of the Confuse Ray seemed to be gone. Zapper charged forward, letting loose her electric energy in a powerful blast. Litwick was hurt, but had some fight left.

Litwick sent another Flame Burst, hitting Zapper again, causing her to lose some height. She was weak, almost on the verge of fainting. Shawn quickly reached into his pockets, finally finding a potion. He raced forward, opening the potion and giving it to Zapper. She took it and drank, seeming to be ok now. As Shawn retreated back, Litwick created a few white spheres of heat. Litwick launched its Will o Wisp attack, but Zapper felt the effects of the potion kick in. She gained enough air to get past the attack. "Finish this with another Thundershock," Shawn instructed. Zapper quickly unleashed the attack and, upon contact, Litwick hung there in space, no longer attacking.

Shawn grabbed an empty pokeball that he had with him, throwing it hard at his target. Litwick was sucked into the pokeball! The pokeball fell to the ground, quivering from the pokemon trying to free itself. Shawn watched it closely, hoping to have a new addition to his team.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

"DEINO!" Ace called out, moving ever so slightly better then he had been. C.J. looked over to the struggling Turtwig. He wasn't doing all that bad, Ax and Chomp were both struggling as well. "No rush, I just thought it be nice for you to have some, even on the trip to the Mountains tomorrow, there would be Wild Pokemon. You can just return whatever you use when you are able to." C.J. stated. If only he knew how many supplies I actually had. He thought, he was in no danger of running out anytime soon, that was for sure.

"SHEL SHELGON!" Custos cried out, getting agitated by the random training exercise. "NO DEI DEINO!" Ace called over. With that Custos released a thick, green beam of air from his face at the Golett. Simultaneously Ace opens his mouth and a turquoise ball of energy appears in front of it. He then fires the ball at the Golett.

Golett released his focus on the field to escape the blasts approaching it. Its lack of focus caused the gravity to revert to normal. A sigh of relief coming from the Four Dragons. "Now that is just cheating through and through," C.J. mocked, "But I guess I can't get mad, you two thought of a plan that worked. Good for you. Relax for a few minutes and we'll do something else."

C.J. turned to his supplies once again, spotting his TM Case this time. "Oh, here's something else you can use if you like. I have a few Grass type TMs that Trunks could learn I think. There's no harm since TMs were made for multiple use." C.J. couldn't help it, it was in his nature to be showy and out shine people, but at least he tried to be nice about it.

He sat on the bench, trying to think of his next training for the group. He watched the Pokemon go back to their fun, approaching Trunks to congratulate him on the effort he showed.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
OOC: sorry about this but want to nudge things along in our party :) hope you guys don't mind
IC:
Evie
Evie giggled as Orange lead the way into the hall and grabbed some food, his pokemon sitting with him. Following him, she grabbed a plate and a small ball, staking both with enough food to please her and her Pokémon. Turning on her keel she then wandered back over to the table were her friend sat and joined him. Placing Leka's food in front of him before she dived into her own plate.

She had not realised how hungry she was until the first bit of food hit her tongue, flooding her mouth with flavour. She managed to finish her plate in few minutes and on doing so, sat back with a pleased grin spreading her lips into a warm expression.

Glancing over to the open doors and the cool air which lay beyond, the silver haired girl sighed and pushed her plate away from her, taking a free hand and placing it onto Leka's soft head while she thought. After a moment or so however, the girl moved, picking up her plate and her pokemon's when he was done and then waved to her company.

"I think I am gonna head back to my dorm room" she smiled. "I still need to unpack and I think I have a rather large amount of sand in my shoes which I really do need to sort out." she grinned again before tucking back a strand of long hair and setting her cool gaze round her company. "maybe see you guys back there yeah?" she asked before turning and walking to put her plate away and moving off towards the door once more. If her friends choice to walk with her they could, Evie just wanted to get back snd relax in the dorms for bit. Would be nice to have a break from walking and simply sit and do nothing.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiyoko
Pokeball.png
570.png
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part One
One Girl's Problems

Not much came from Kiyoko, other than the chewing, and he had finished the whole piece of steak rather quickly. He seemed content with it for the moment being, and directed his attention to Drake and Valorie, who returned and sat down.Eventually Valorie had ended up just... Staring at him. He smiled immediately as she did so, and after a few seconds, got up and walked over to her. Opening his arms wide, he slowly let himself fall over the table and directly into her lap with a hug.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the dorms

"TUUHWWWIG!" Trunks groaned as he got up once more taking a few steps before he had to stop and catch his breath.
"Keep on, Trunks!" Issac called out to him as he used his hands to motion the Turtwig towards him. Trunks looked up at him with a grin and collapsed once more, straining to get up again.
Issac turned his attention to C.J., "Actually pretty excited about tomorrow. I hope to add a member to-" A series of attacks caught Issac's attention as the Golett moved from the blasts.

Clever little dragons.

He looked over to Trunks right after who seemed to now be passed out. "OH!" Issac exclaimed making a single step towards Trunks before the Turtwig jumped up.
"Tuuhhwig!" he called out as he made his way to Ace and the others.
"Goodness, Trunks.." Issac sighed as looked down at the tm case C.J. was holding out. "You wouldn't happen to have earthquake would you? Was planning on picking it up in Oak Town tomorrow if not."

Back