• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I say leave those Shinxes adn as for that Block of ship remove adn replace it with something else... I say make a path (a bridge or something on that)..
Well... I wouldn't want to do something that dramatical =D
It's not like making a bridge would be harder, in fact it would be easier, but since Wes wanted ship, I'm gonna leave it at that =D

Now I can play platinum also on my mobile =)
It's not exactly Platinum :D New LP has its own story .D

In my opinion some of the sprites are to big, in comparision witch backsprite, i mean that fully evolved pkmns, sometimes look smaller than opponent (like purogly for example), mabe its not a bug but it looks weird. Well there is text bug in pokecenter when i'm going to heal my party and I think that it sholuld be repaired...
I think Wesley used the only DP/BW sprites available at that time.

Help please! I'm RIGHT at the entrance to Esmerald City, but Red and Ash or whoever won't say ANYTHING, and I can't enter the city! did I miss something here??? PLEASE, PLEASE help me!
You are supposed to step between them and script should activate.

Years
Help please! I'm RIGHT at the entrance to Esmerald City, but Red and Ash or whoever won't say ANYTHING, and I can't enter the city! did I miss something here??? PLEASE, PLEASE help me!
Or you might have missed some sort of event...

Well... I wouldn't want to do something that dramatical =D
It's not like making a bridge would be harder, in fact it would be easier, but since Wes wanted ship, I'm gonna leave it at that =D

Great to see you respecting Wesley's work on that ship.. The only suggestion poped in my head at that time...:nervous:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys.....i traded my spinarak for Sycther and it evolved into scizor, and now scizor doesn't want to obey me.....why ???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys.....i traded my spinarak for Sycther and it evolved into scizor, and now scizor doesn't want to obey me.....why ???

You need more Gym Badges if you want your traded Pokemon to obey you. If you want your traded Pokemon to fully obey you even at level 100, you need all eight badges. 1 Badge ~ lvl20, 2 badges ~ lvl30 and so on.

SKRoy

Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I'm stucked in Dardusk Woods after catching Celebi. Now I have heard that you must use the walk trough walls cheat. I found the cheat with the master code, but when I activate the cheat it doesn't work... What's wrong? This is the cheat:

(M) Code
0000B138000A
1003A82A0007

Ghost(Walk thru walls)
CE2CCCB25D8D815D

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
i went from emserald city to bramboach and now i cant go back :/ i never fought the gym leader there, i just went to train all my pokemon now i cant ride the boat back..

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Really? I did see entries to 411, so I thought the "extra" slots were the last 25. I didn't look closely, mind. I presumed the added starters replaced the ones that were there completely due to sharing the same Dex number. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. :)

Cyclone
My only experience is with this particular hack, but as far as I'm aware the "extra" slots are between the Johto and Hoenn sections.

Anyways, I've been playing Snake's Final version and I must say I haven't found any bug o.O I'm up to 7th Lauren gym and no bugs (beside the ones I did by using YAPE :D I just wanted to see what's gonna happen :D)
See? XD

I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD

EDIT: Yeah, I forgot, I found one fairy Shinx (that healing one) =D Should I remove it, or should I leave it as an easter egg? :D
Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games... :P

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
i STILL can't get into Esmerald City! i have TRIED walking between Ash and Red, and got nothing. HELP PLEASE!
Okay... try this.
Go to previous city, save in Pokémon Center or any other building, and repatch (delete the old ROM and patch the new one and then put the new into the folder with save)

I got through all of Lauren without any bugs as I was translating. Not a clue what went wrong for some people. XD
Yeah, me too =D But I loved what YAPE did xD
First, it showed me glitched pokepic of Monozu (the one that Zero gives) and then random freezing on places or black screen instead of wildpokebattle xD
YAPE is awesome xD
Anyways, I forgot to mention that some trainers have black screen before the battle but it's not something important since the battle starts anyways =)

Leave it! Fairy shinx is a great easter egg. I love how the randomest things find their way into games... :P
I thought so xD

Another victim.. Oh man can't anyone just put an NPC there so that he prevents people from crossing the Boat or something..
I'll do it ASAP, as I see more and more guys are going there o.O

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I got it to work with going into VBA transfering files and doing alot, i love the hack that much! but there should be an NPC..But great hack.
also, where can i find a moonstone for my nidoran?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Hi, i recently downloaded this and when i start the game up, it just has a white screen...anybody know what the problem is? thx

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
I found a new rom base obviously that was the problem lol...tried 3 different versions. This is a spectacular hack :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
wow, i love this game already. literally just downloaded it and within the first 10 minutes i have SO MANY POKEMON haha. safari zone is great in the second town. my team is pretty diverse already. and the speed up is DARN fast. i'm going to have so much fun. just finished Ash Gray and this will fill up the time in between now and the next beta. big ups to OP.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
............ I'm speechless you could fit all that scripting mapping and all into this :O :O :O and itz amazing all i could say is eedz fanz are ovvor nene douhzand

Back