• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, howdy-do, fracescototti! I'm glad that you've taken the time to sign up here today and be new here to PC! It's nice to meet cha'.

Well, I think you're quite familiar with the ROM section of this place, no? That's good! <3 You can explore the rest of PC too, and be free to see what interests you~ But yeah, I do hope you'll enjoy the hacks around here; I'm playing a few myself! Also, I do hope you'll have fun here at PC, and if you have any questions or anything, the staff, including myself, and even some members who are willing to give ahand, will be more than happy to help ya~

See you again, and have a pleasant daaaay~ ^^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there fracescototti and welcome to PC!!

It seems you know of the ROM Hacking section, but I'm just wondering, is there anything else besides ROM hacks that you're interested in? What in particular do you like about Pokemon? For example I mainly play the games and watch the anime. What about you? I'd love to get to know you, so feel free to tell me more about you. :) There is a ton to explore here and we can help you around and about. Many people here are just that friendly enough to want to help new users and make them feel special. But you can probably talk about anything your interested in here even if it's not related to Pokemon.

But yeah, I really do hope can enjoy your time here. We have loads of nice people so here's me hoping that making friends here isn't hard for you. Don't be shy to talk to people, we don't bite. ;) I'm always happy to talk to anyone , so feel free to drop me a VM or PM on my profile. And if you have any questions , just contact a staff member in the blue, orange , and red. They would be more than obliged help you out with anything. So would a good amount of our regular members too.

See you around here posting and such!!

Years
What's up francescototti, welcome to the forum! :D Hugs and cheers for joining!

Been doing okay here so far? We all certainly hope so since this is a lovely community for all sorts of people. If you're into ROM hacks then you'll have an especially great time posting around since the Emulation board's so big.. plus it also has many resources to help you out along your hacking journey if you were to decide to make your own game. :o I was really into hacking at first (around 2006 or so, baha) but branched out into exploring other parts of the community so that's been very fun. Hopefully you'll enjoy the forum as much as we all do! It's a big place so that might mean you'll get lost easier, but there are also many staff members around to contact, which AWsquared has already outlined for you.

So yeah, enjoy yourself here! Of course you can contact me anytime if you'd like to talk to someone or want someone to show you the ropes. No need to be shy! Have fun. (=

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Franchesco! Welcome aboard~

I hope you are doing awesome, because PC is awesome. I'm glad you joined us because we have a TON of Pokemon discussions for you to partake in and stuff! Whether you are a speculator of the new generation, a ROM hacker, a roleplayer, an artist, or just here to make friends, we have it all right here! Best of all, always count on the most amazing staff team out there, answering questions & helping out every step of the way.

Hopefully you can stick around, and I hope you have a great time, okay! See ya <3

Back