• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
I really need to know: Where's the item to dispel the ghost; everyone says the guy 'northwest of Hayward City' trades you HM04 for the Red AMulet, but I have looked everywhere, where the hell is he?; Where do I get a S.S. Anne Ticket?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I've seen about 3-4 questions regarding this but no one has answered so....

where is the coin case?

Typ

Punkrocker
Years
Heyhoe, again.
I found the Gym before reading the Answer.
but now i have to find the Myst Stone!
Help me please!

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
MY trade stone is rotting in my inventory, but I'm afraid to use it on a pokemon. Is it possible to catch/recieve one of the pokemon that need to be traded(trade stone) or are more than one trade stones in the game?

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2009
Hi i need help
how can i go to the 3rd gym?
a man is there and says that he is hungry

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
-Oh, where's Mewtwo.
-When I faught entei, is he suppose to be uncatchable?(In the Cave above Starting City).

Brown btw.

Last edited:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
how do you get to Azalea town, I need the pokeflute, but I can't go through haunted Forest, I don't have Silph Scope
:(

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Clear said:
-Oh, where's Mewtwo.
-When I faught entei, is he suppose to be uncatchable?(In the Cave above Starting City).

Brown btw.

-You Can Get Either Mew or Mewtwo in the cave in Eugalo(Misspelled)Park...
-The Catch rate has been lowered...The Legendaries are not supposed to be easy...

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
Hi!

Where can i find the old man who gives you the HM04 when you gives him the red amulet?

Thanks.

EDIT: I find the HM04 (not easy!)
Also, where can i find the 3 johto starters?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
-You Can Get Either Mew or Mewtwo in the cave in Eugalo(Misspelled)Park...
-The Catch rate has been lowered...The Legendaries are not supposed to be easy...

I see, so do I need to decrease the health of a legendary to one? Reason why I ask is because the ball always misses when I try to catch the pokemon.
How do you initiate trade in pokemon brown. I have my VBA link set up but all the trade person in the Pokemon Center says is an explanation of the trading.

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
In Pokemon Brown 2009, where is the gold leaf? What are pokemon number 187-191? What available pokemon in the game without trading require the shiny stone to evolve? Is togepi in the game without trading?

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I need to get the Parent Note signed for the National Pass, but I can't find Red. He isn't in the house. Can someone tell me where he is?

Need help on this as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, found him and consequently completed the beta.

Last edited:

jonnO'brien

wont be back.
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
I have a question with Brown.

I think I am stuck. I have already beaten the first two gyms, rock and ice, and now I beat the grass gym leader.

And now, I have no idea what to do. I see a rock in Silk Cave but I don't have the Strength HM, I just got the fly one though! Oh,and I still don't have a bike either. /:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2010
I have a question with Brown.

I think I am stuck. I have already beaten the first two gyms, rock and ice, and now I beat the grass gym leader.

And now, I have no idea what to do. I see a rock in Silk Cave but I don't have the Strength HM, I just got the fly one though! Oh,and I still don't have a bike either. /:

take the route at the east of Moraga town to reach Jaeru, where you can beat the fourth gym.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
on pokemon brown 2009, i have some questions.
1. is lickilicky in the game, if it is, how does lickitung evolve?
2. how does magneton evolve?
3. Where's the first kings rock you get, not the slowpoke well one?
4. are there more than one shiny stones and dusk stones?
5. where in ilex forest is the gold leaf?
6. where are the fossils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back